Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest all my money into QRK Coin  (Read 2675 times)
jones31

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:27:52 PM

What's so unique about Quark Coin?  I understand that Prime Coin searches for new prime numbers; namecoin can be used for .bit domains.  What's the unique feature about Quark Coin?

Is it a script or a SHA-256?
Does it do transactions faster than btc? faster than lite coin?

I just don't know enough about QRK Coin.

It has more shills trying to pump the price up than any other alt coin.
Go to their threads and start asking some real questions , and you;ll get the picture of what quak is all about Smiley
tyme

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:31:53 PM

I also think it could be big but you know... all this 'world' it's getting very hard. There is so many altcoins and it's impossible to know. If you like to gamble then do it Tongue

johnnyboy

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:06:12 PM

What's so unique about Quark Coin?  I understand that Prime Coin searches for new prime numbers; namecoin can be used for .bit domains.  What's the unique feature about Quark Coin?

Is it a script or a SHA-256?
Does it do transactions faster than btc? faster than lite coin?

I just don't know enough about QRK Coin.

I'd also like to know this. Is the distinguishing feature really that it was premined? If so, lol
crazynoggin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:44:17 PM

I would be very careful putting money into lesser known coins that all of the sudden pop up out of nowhere. Most times when hype comes out of nowhere, it is simply a pump and dump.

Use my referral link if you want: https://primedice.com/?ref=Crazynoggin
goycoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:05:06 AM

you should probably diversify your bonds, QRK is pretty much premined, im buying some QRK and SBC (Stablecoin)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:18:21 AM

IMO...

Quark is a hype-based coin with the least practical use out of any coin I've seen.

It has a bad-tempered admin pumping it who loves to gloat when competitors stumble.

No good feeling there.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:32:44 AM

90% of quark was basically premined, you guys are ridiculous LOL

sshhh noob troll, learn what premine is first before speaking.

QRK is a good investment, however spread it over several coins, i would say look at cgb, digi and LTC.  

All the noobs in this thread learned of crypto last week, listen to nothing they say.  Hopefully they will be ground back into the noob only sub forum soon where they can cry about missing on QRK and MEC to each other so we don't have to listen to it.

QRK is a great coin that has a great future, however only 20% in that and spread the rest with some established coins, and some new coins to gamble on.

jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:36:07 AM

x

And the shill is back promoting quaks!
Of course , he will have no arguments , but shilling business pays good.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:39:32 AM

x

And the shill is back promoting quaks!
Of course , he will have no arguments , but shilling business pays good.

Wow you are really butthurt about missing QRK Sad  - i hope you get on the next coin to go mainstream else we'll be hearing your crying endlessly on this board.

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:57:42 AM

Wow you are really butthurt about missing QRK Sad  - i hope you get on the next coin to go mainstream else we'll be hearing your crying endlessly on this board.

It really does seem like the loudest QRK supporters just throw around ad hominems all the time :|

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:58:47 AM

i dont understand why so many here all bitch about "premine/instamine" when for MONTHS it was available on the exchanges under a penny
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:07:05 AM

Noone will advise anyone to invest all his money into any crypto coin whatsoever, let alone in quarkcoin with all the criticism and concerns  Roll Eyes

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:12:07 AM

Wow you are really butthurt about missing QRK Sad  - i hope you get on the next coin to go mainstream else we'll be hearing your crying endlessly on this board.

It really does seem like the loudest QRK supporters just throw around ad hominems all the time :|

You are always lurking around looking to take a shot at QRK, you agenda is obvious as i say everytime you show up. You don't have any QRK and are jealous. Don't let this cloud your judgement, buy some now whilst it is still cheap....yes that's right it is going to be a lot more this time next year. Sell some shitty DOGE coin to mad people that are parting with BTC for it, then sink that all into QRK, this time next year you will be thanking me.

What makes you think doge is so good? tell me now all the innovation and great things about it that pushed you into having it on your avatar?

You have seen THE FACTS... the distribution of QRK is no worse than LTC PPC NMC and they have had years for the market to distribute these coins.  

Don't hide behind your vocabulary just come out and scream and cry you were not there to mine qrk and either were not there when qrk was unknown and cheap on the market or just sadly didn't see it's true value when it was at 37 Smiley  Get it all out of your system then carry on and mine doge, if that goes to 29 cents then you can face the next wave of trolls telling you how six months later it is a scam coin, nothing new, poor distribution, only shills own it. Of course they would have some grounds since doge have ZERO innovation but still they will only really be crying because they don't have any like you are now. If they were the proud owners of 50million DOGE they would be out celebrating and having a good time, not here crying about doge being a shitclone.

If you had 500,000 QRK even 2000QRK  now you would not be in every QRK thread saying it's a scam - that is A FACT

What coin would you advise any investors to look at right now out of interest??  will you stick around to face them if it does not work out?

QRK is a great investement, but of course only for 10% -20% look to others digi , cgb, mec, ppc, ltc,  then some gambling ones   sex, red, tix adt  , net .....

I would say to everyone hold some QRK but of course there are other opportunities. Who knows what will get the biggest returns, but most coins on established exchanges will rise. I don't see many more clone coins ever being added. This has nearly killed cryptsy and they have risen to where they are by adding some old shitclones. They are there now but i doubt they will add anything that shows no new innovation now...why would they?

Kane49

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:24:10 AM

Wow you are really butthurt about missing QRK Sad  - i hope you get on the next coin to go mainstream else we'll be hearing your crying endlessly on this board.

So do the sworn enemies of quark.

People acting like the coin market follows rules that only they understand and getting straight mad when someone says something that doesn't follow those rules.
Even worse they pretend like they have everyone else's well being in mind when its just random nonsense that they think will help their coins when it in fact does nothing but annoy others.

See that el dude guy, he randomly joins threads and yells how he doesn't like any altcoin but LTC, did it help ltcs downtrend ? no. Did it stop any altoin ? no.
pand70

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:35:38 AM

DO IT!!!  ...but make sure you have a solid EXIT STRATEGY...   Wink

Wanting for quark price to rise is one thing and giving bad advices is another... What if a member of your family asked you the same thing?
Whould you advised him to put all his money on quark?

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:21:52 AM

invest in dogecoin, many riches.

I will sell you DOGE under the price of QRK.

PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 02:36:07 AM

coming from an account with 1 post plz go back to the quarkforum sockpuppet.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 02:37:52 AM

digitalindustry is that you?

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:48:44 AM

pink potatoes is giving Franko a bad name.  All the people in the Franko collective think you should not be.
pand70

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:01:25 AM

DO IT!!!  ...but make sure you have a solid EXIT STRATEGY...   Wink

Wanting for quark price to rise is one thing and giving bad advices is another... What if a member of your family asked you the same thing?
Whould you advised him to put all his money on quark?

Guess you missed the part about the solid EXIT STRATEGY!?!?!?!?!

I didn't missed it, it's just that saying "solid exit strategy", sorry i mean "solid EXIT STRATEGY" doesn't mean anything.
Except if you want to share some solid EXIT STRATGies with us..  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: