Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:57:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do YOU think we're gonna land on the MOON this season?  (Read 497 times)
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

The future of cryptopcurrency is huge. In the future its price will increase many times over the present. And I think important this season. We still can not land on the moon. The market is still very bad at the moment
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Take the liberty of asking, how do you know that the market is at the end of a bear market? I think when it comes to the moon, it depends on the confidence of the market, not some people's predictions! Prediction is inaccurate because it contains subjective factors. But I hope what you say will come true.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

We still need more confirmations before saying that we are in a ride for another bull run. Mt Gox haven't unloaded most of their holdings yet and I guess we will still continue to see another dip around the corner in the near future. The sideways movement to a gradual uptrend of crypto price is much better than a sudden parabolic rise.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

Who's believing thay bitcoin will land on moon this season?lol
We all believe on this speculation or much better to say we are all praying for this to happen.

Bitcoin habeen denied to break the $10,000 for couple of time but for sure this will never stop until getting the desired amount of value
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?
I think it needs enough time to make it happen. Yeah coinmarketcap has still room to grow and we are getting huge even if we are at the tail end of a bear market. It just need a good timing to make a good rally and hits a new all time high.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will land on moon. But everything can change at any moment.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:42:51 PM

I'm sure this season we're going to go month, because Bitcoin and Ethereum are getting known,
 and of course more and more will use the currency
crypto, and every day there will be many people who join the cryptocurrecy technology and this will increase the market price of crypto, which will certainly bring us the moon.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?
It takes a long time to make it happen, like what we expect to get to the moon, but now is not the right time so many tasks that have not found the maturation of the market, tend to only spin at that price, but for the next few months will be a little the movement over this month, everyone who predicts just wrong in putting the day in the set but a tremendous increase will happen without the knowledge of people.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I can tell that more and more people got interested on how crypto works, and how people will earn good money which they can control easily. Crypto is here to stay and nothing can stop it from mooning.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

I believe in the increase of the market and also in the heating of new investors, but not we can not only believe in good things and forget about the flexibility of the market and yes we should we neutralize ourselves and avoid misleading waves of growth. In general the crypto is in the path of growth and independent of the period will grow up, we do not have to hurry.

I have the same thoughts as you. Rush in making decisions can lead to losses. So stay calm with the growing market conditions, but do not forget the correction that may come suddenly. Market conditions are very volatile and flexible depending on demand and sales, so it must be prepared with all the possibilities that will happen.
tomcryptic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

Moon is coming after consensus for sure
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

The future of cryptopcurrency is huge. In the future its price will increase many times over the present. And I think important this season. We still can not land on the moon. The market is still very bad at the moment

2018 is going to be another year for cryptocurrency and has huge chance to increase their prices, but when it will happen, nobody, don't know everything is in prediction and we have to move according to the market.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

That's normal that there will be too many shills in the market.

The high demand makes it likely going to happen though even without those shills we are heading to that type of market.

We are not yet at the end of the bear market, the price of bitcoin goes down again to $8,700 and I still consider this as a normal bear market / correction.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

No. We're not going to the moon, I think we're going to Mars Smiley). In this year there are a lot of bad news for cryptocurrency at the early but now, it's not importants anymore cause there are some big countries are going to legalize cryptocurrency and it make people forget about all other bad news Smiley). I think in this year, we can see the whole cryptocurrency increase to the moon then it'll be Mars Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████