Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do YOU think we're gonna land on the MOON this season?  (Read 497 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?

Well, I really hope that we will really land on the Moon this season, I mean, before the year comes to its end. I guess that the coins will increase in their price at leat twice.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?
I think 2018 is good year for cryptocurrency market growth with more and more companies interested in decentralized technology. And if the exchanges increase security and no bankruptcy happened, the market will be better.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

From a purely TA stsndpoint, it looks like bitcoin is in a sideways movement with a strong support around the 5-6k and resistance around 10k. If we can successfully break 10k this year, I think there's a good chance bitcoin will retrace 20k and beyond.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

chart was interesting for this one https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/huobi-token/usd
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

Well, I really hope that we will really land on the Moon this season, I mean, before the year comes to its end. I guess that the coins will increase in their price at leat twice.
If am not sure about all the holders but those who have bitcoin or any other potential plus volatile altcoin will definitely be landing on the moon by the end of this year. Bitcoin has already given this experience to investors and it holds a bright future. There will be many points in this journey when people are going to earn huge amounts of profit due to the high growth rate of crypto king.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

From a purely TA stsndpoint, it looks like bitcoin is in a sideways movement with a strong support around the 5-6k and resistance around 10k. If we can successfully break 10k this year, I think there's a good chance bitcoin will retrace 20k and beyond.
Quite the killing to be made in the recent sideways movement. Seen a lot of folks taking profits off the momentary ups and down. Don't know how long this is gonna last though - or what's even causing it in the first place
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

I expect rather there will be no moon, I think ''lambo'' might be uncorrelated with the real moon season and many people were mistaken before because you can't predict how hard the moon would be.
nonycinta

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

Landing on the moon isn't certain, as crypto can't be predicted. Basically most people are optimistic the market will be favorable this season.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

We need more traditional fund entering the space now, what I see of recent is that people don't feel comfortable holding Crypto the way we were 2 or three years ago, if indeed people see this as a store of value then there is no need to be seen these frequent dump we are seen in recent time
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: