Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people think everyone is a scam?  (Read 1959 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

The main thing is that your services are in demand, and bad reviews must be justified by evidence.
Basically the main think is that some people are scam so that's why people didn't trust in everyone, so i think people should completely satisfy about everyone if they job with them so people will never lose their trust rather they it will very beneficial for them in future.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

When someone is hit by a scam once he will continue to think about it and will assume that everyone is scam, this is certainly a sad fact, I hope they soon move on and think positively about the future.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

It is their instincts that makes them doubt your offers. Maybe by their past experiences or history of scamming. You cant blame them. You just cant. What we need is to convince them with our offers and proofs of works with good feedbacks. Scam is everywhere and we cant stop it. Lets just think for new ways of convincing people.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

You can't blame people for this. In fact, I would actually advise anyone to assume that every opportunity is untrue until vetted by themselves. There's also a lot of wisdom to that all-too-familiar phrase "if it's too good to be true..."

Anyway, I'm responding to say you shouldn't take it personally. We all started out with difficulties, but the thing to learn is patience and openness. From the beginning, be fully transparent and clear about communicating your message.

If you say you have a trusted escrow, then name the escrow and let the person vouch for you. If you're saying vetted buyer, then present the details for the public to vet.

Question all your own offers first, find the weaknesses, before making it public. Good luck.

Maybe of some experiences, they say that everyone is a scam. But if everyone have a better knowledge, i think they won't judge anything. Specially when they hear some bad news, they are now afraid to trust.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

When someone is hit by a scam once he will continue to think about it and will assume that everyone is scam, this is certainly a sad fact, I hope they soon move on and think positively about the future.
this is a mainset that must be changed. we should be able to break it. that in fact it is the wrong thing. Everyone wants finance but not by way of benefiting people who do not understand for their deceit
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

Perhaps they have experienced a fraud so they are traumatized by the incident and then do not trust the people around and consider him a fraud. That's simple.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:07:33 AM

Probably because more scam looks like now. Because I have experienced it when I invest in bitcoin. And I hope you are more careful about the scam that will make you lose.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Maybe because some of them had already experience some investments that they lose their money or they were not paid so they think that bitcoin is a scam they dont do some research to understand more about bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Of course they are a bad experience when the transaction, very easy people to be a scammer so we must be careful not to get scam, by using escrow services then we can minimize the scam.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Mostly because people still don't believe in "modern" internet earnings, they believe that if you don't work 8 hour per day outside, that you are wasting time on your computer. And there are other people that was already scammed by some ICO project and now they have fear about investing in some new project.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

People think everyone is a scam because if their experience or the news about some online scam that happened to other people that they dinlt want to happened to them. That's why they are all afraid of losing their investments and I think they are contented in what worked they have than taking the risk of investing online.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!
They believe on what they are watching or hearing on news like many people use the name of bitcoin to scam many people they promise to double or triple their investment so better give them enough knowledge about what is crypto currency to prevent this kind of issue.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I doubt, they are lack of knowledge about crypto's, Most of us are very careful of investment because there are many sprouting scams and ponzi schemes that pollutes the mind of people, but for me, bitcoins are not, They are decentralized peer to peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority, They should study more on how crypto's work, to be able to know crypto's are not scam, but a blessing for everybody:)
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

Maybe because they experience too many scam..we can't say the main reason but most of them is already experienced to scam.
Yes they ecounter so many scammer thats why they afraid and its hard to trace who is the people bihind of it,so sad who people scammed,and next time be carefull no easy money no big money for fast. Dont trust especially in social media,scammer everywhere
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

For me the reason is simple, they don't know the truth regarding bitcoin.
It is also possible that they experienced bad things about bitcoin or they was scam by bad guys. They could have trauma by dealing with bitcoin because they don't like to happen that again.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

There has some fact. Only for some specific fact they think everyone is scam. I think it is a natural not little controversial. When any investor or Bitcoin user don’t know what is bitcoin or Then this person believe what he hear about the coin. I think this is the big fact and scammers get the chance of it. They take the advantage of blind believe and they scam with this kind of people. And end of the day we see some of the user lose their investment.
If the investor know it very well or they acquire some knowledge, It’s my believe they wouldn’t able to do this.
Scammer’s scam is happen only for our blind believe and greediness. Yes greediness, it’s another factor of the lose. Scammers try to insist to sell the coin or they insist that it is the best time to invest, End the result we sell the coin what is so called scam. 
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

It's pretty obvious, we have scammers everywhere including the other ponzy schemes people have invested in and has being scammed. It's ok for people to be scared and sceptical about all these internet business. Bitcoin is only legit when you work for it and invest wisely. And it's volatility makes it legible.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Because they are everywhere. Scammers can be any ones you deal with plus using cryptocurrency there is no guarantee that you get back your money if you get scammed.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

It seems as though there is a predominant attitude about people trying to do business that most people are scammers. We have run into this time and time again, accusing us of running "dirty" money or stolen goods.
We put ads or offers in various places saying "vetted buyer" and "respected escrow" and still get negative comments from people that don't even want to do business. They would just rather demean and abase and not add any positive thoughts.
I will say that we have had pretty good success in spite of the naysayers. Doing business in this way is new to most people and seems foreign. But we have plodded through and have achieved a success that has proved that not all are wrong.
There are people all over that are looking for honest services, and we have carved a niche for that entity. We know that there are scammers out there, but we are working to elevate us to a position of reknown.
Not all offers are scams!

I also experienced that kind of thinking from other people. I offered them some products from my new  business but they are refusing because they think I am scamming them. This is again happened when I introduced them about crypto, they just think that it is scam. People are thinking that way because they are afraid to lose their money.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

We can not blame anyone to think that everyone are scam some people are so greedy they want to scam to get an easy money. But people are take the risk they are still joining even they are know that are risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: