Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:33:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think is the best altcoins?  (Read 271 times)
Kikir leutik

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

Many alcoins are superior in the category, but no doubt it is Ethereum. The number of ERC20 projects that go into it will make it live on its own.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

I don't think the OP give enough detail information about what he is looking for, Best ALtcoins to me is very ambiguous, we all know most of these projects are in different areas and are trying to solve different problems, It would be wrong for me to be comparing Binance tokens with Ethereum or Bluzelle. Unless you are talking about potential for price growth

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Every altcoin has a unique theme or project plan. There's no way that you simply declare one to be a best one or worst one. It's you intension that makes it best or worst. If you want to gain more invest in the altcoins like ripple, NXO, NEO, LTC , TRX etc. You may not like their concepts.But you'll earn more percentages than others.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

I want to ask, for the past few days I hesitate in buying altcoins, in your opinion, which altcoins are the best and can give to many benefits?
Before you buy a crypto coin I suggest you do some research first, look regarding the community and the coin roadmap. I estimate the IOST, byteball, ETC is right now, for the last 2 months, you have to see for yourself on the growth chart.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Nearly all cryptocurrencies typically exhibit very high absolute volatilities compared to your average stock, including penny stocks. Bitcoin is by far the most expensive cryptocurrency, but still exhibits much higher volatility than many lower-priced altcoins. Medium.com, a popular tech site, conducted a study to assess the beta values of Bitcoin and leading altcoins over a period of 60 days ending October 7, 2017. Bitcoin was assigned a beta value of 1, since most altcoins are sold or bought using Bitcoin (in any case, many exchanges only allow cryptocurrency trading and not USD or another fiat). You can see from the chart below that many altcoins had lower volatility than Bitcoin while two-month returns seem to bear little correlation with volatility.
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

I think there are many of them, it's up to you what to buy, I can only express my opinion, in my opinion, token qash from the liquid project and the exchange of qryptos and quoine, as well as rockets from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

Ethereum, its advantages are obvious. Ethereum is a blockchain infrastructure that can be used to develop various underlying platforms based on blockchain and decentralized applications. I think it is the best altcoin.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Well there are many all coin to choose from but the best in my opinion for now is NPXS..  That coin is just developing everyday

savitardty

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

I think the best altcoin is Etherum because that has good potential for the future, yesterday i read article about etherum will be reduced reward from minning and that's mean many investor will be buy etherum and sure the price will be up.

the article : https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/04/02/ethereums-proof-work-miners-block-reward-reduced-0-6-eth
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

If I may suggest, you can check coinmarket cap to decide which are the best altcoins to start with investing and which is worthy enough to put your money on these. You can check the best 100 potentially altcoins listed there and further have a research before going to buy some of it.

But of course, you can still diversify your target altcoins depending on your money.

Good luck, buddy!
Gothaka
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

Idea of Ethereum blockchain for me is The Best. Its benefits are difficult to overestimate. It give us a whole infrastructure to work with.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

if you ask about it here then I'm sure there will be many different answers, and I think look for coins that are at least in the top 10 because they are good coins.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

At the moment the Ethereum (ETH) takes the second place after bitcoin. Also, the Ripple allows you to send money to anyone in seconds and with a small commission.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

The best altcoins are actually the coins that are in the top ten on the market right now so it is easy to see which coins are the top altcoins. The best out of all of the altcoins is ethereum no doubt. Then there are other coins which follow suite, the likes of litecoins, NEO and electroneum. You should always stick to the top ten coins when you are investing in altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

the best altcoin I think is in the top 10 position of coinmarketcap, because if we look at coinmarketcap the top 10 positions are filled by potentially good coins and now become one of the suitable coins for investment.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

For me, I think the best altcoins to keep for long term are those who have innovative case use projects. Try researching about master nodes and POS coins. I highly suggest to invest in something you really understand and can keep track of. The coins that I would recommend for you to make your own research are: BUZZ, MAG, GRFT, WAGE and MONK.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I think there are many of them, it's up to you what to buy, I can only express my opinion, in my opinion, token qash from the liquid project and the exchange of qryptos and quoine, as well as rockets from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange
Every altcoin has it's own value and has it's own capabilities to make them the best altcoin. But among all altcoins Ethereum is the one kind that was above to them all. Ethereum has a huge potential and capabilities todaybthat we can substitute to bitcoin due to it's unaffordable value when you buy it. And Ethereum also is a good investment too so for me Ethereum is the best Altcoins.
HouseOfGold

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

I want to ask, for the past few days I hesitate in buying altcoins, in your opinion, which altcoins are the best and can give to many benefits?
I could interest yo in sibcoin. Russian privacy coin that functions as dash and have great community but not in Europe or North America at least right now. Can be minable, uses masternode technology if you are interested in that. Also is quite cheap right now so could be great place to invest.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

The strongest Altcoin right now is ETH,its price is increasing continuously and ETH is fully matured coin,trusted by millions of people.Investment in ETH is safe.I have been holding my ETH for last 8 months still i am going in high profit but expecting more profit.As per many crypto experts ETH would lie somewhere between $2,500-$3k.Due to constant development support from developers ETH is active and community adoption rate is increasing on daily basis.ETH can provide you higher ROI if you hold it for coming few months.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

I think that it is necessary to take good coins in which the most important events are scheduled in the nearest future. Such as NEM, Stratis, ICOn

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: