Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The MemoryCoin BlockChain is Hiring  (Read 10664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:59:56 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 07:59:59 AM by FreeTrade

Hiring Details
http://memorycoin.org/executive-board/

Candidates are listed here -
http://memorycoin.org/candidates/

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit510

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:54:29 AM

Can't wait for MemoryCoin 2.0. Wondering when will it come out finally.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:00:12 PM

now i need the client so i can test this addy, when do we get it?
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:06:08 PM

now i need the client so i can test this addy, when do we get it?

This will be available only on launch - however any addresses created with the vanitygen command will be valid.

oclvanitygen -o grantawardkey.txt -k -X 50 MVTEceo MVTEcto MVTEcno MVTEcmo MVTEcso

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:27:12 PM

--Bar--

MVTEcsoqoc4bVUHgVdxnQx2L53vm5UgXpM

--Bar--
FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:46:30 AM

--Bar--

MVTEcsoqoc4bVUHgVdxnQx2L53vm5UgXpM

--Bar--

Thanks Barwizi,

It might be helpful if you say a bit about what you'd do as CSO, or why you might be a good choice for the position.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:50:18 AM

Good luck with it FreeTrade. let me know if you get it up and running again.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
belltown

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

still can't change my profile pic

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:54:44 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 06:45:38 PM by belltown

Great project! I'd like to help. I'm a web developer with 10+ years of experience. My wife is a web designer, which helps:) I think I can build a great website for MemoryCoin 2.0 and handle marketing and communication.

I'm maintaining MemoryCoin 2.0 site. The goal is to have all the latest information about the coin in one place.  
www.MemoryCoin.info

I helped out with some CNO responsibilities before fully dedicated person was elected.
Now I do marketing, mostly related to resolving #1 issue the coin is facing at the moment.
And I help users. Common issues and solutions are usually posted on the site.

Please vote: MVTEcmo2iUnZn5cHJ7SKrhLMwi7EGPfgnq
I'd like to apply for CMO - Chief Marketing Officer

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
belltown

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:01:46 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 10:58:20 PM by belltown

I've registered memorycoin.info and will have initial Memory Coin 2.0 website up and running in 24hrs.

FreeTrade, if you like the new website will you be able to point memorycoin.org to it? Thanks!

FreeTrade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

I've registered memorycoin.info and will have initial Memory Coin 2.0 website up and running in 24hrs.

FreeTrade, if you like the new website will you be able to point memorycoin.org to it? Thanks!

www.MemoryCoin.info

That's terrific news - I'll take a look at what you come up with and consider the redirect. And good luck with the vote.

belltown

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:15:40 PM

www.MemoryCoin.info domain works now. I've put simple "under construction" message. More content coming very soon.

belltown

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:56:53 PM

Initial version of MemoryCoin 2.0 site is live. For now everything is super simple, more development will be done in the next few days.

Please support development by voting your coins for MVTEcmo2iUnZn5cHJ7SKrhLMwi7EGPfgnq

belltown

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:01:29 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 06:43:28 PM by belltown

I might also try to help out with CNO and see how it goes for me. But my main focus will be on website and marketing.
You can vote MVTEcnoNKMCJKUsBVVy1xyUiDAhtcJWgWP

I've setup 3 high performance VPS nodes in each geo region so people can connect to the network easier

US: 138.91.140.219
EU: 168.63.28.249
Asia: 137.116.168.89

I'd like to withdraw my candidacy from CNO position. FaSan is already doing a good job as CNO and I'd like to focus my time on CMO responsibilities: web site and marketing.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 02:04:36 AM

i respectfully decline, citing lack of technical qualifications and free time to be an adequate member. I wish memorycoin the best and will support it 100 percent should the ethics remain the same of the project. Smiley

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
sang

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:02:51 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 01:19:23 AM by sang

I would like to apply for the CTO position.

You may vote for me at this address (please send 1 Satoshi [0.00000001]): MVTEctoABGSd5gammsJN7sgTdiVRMC5WkW

--
My Background:
I'm currently in my Senior year at University of Nevada in the Computer Science Program. I have been a "technophile" since I built my first PC at age 11 and have a great deal of experience in information systems of all kinds as well as managing small teams of intelligent individuals. In the past several years I have worked very closely with a team that uses SCRUM to develop enterprise inventory management software. I have been involved heavily in Bitcoin and altcoins since May 2011 when I first started mining. I believe the DAC model that Invictus and others are working toward may very well be the future of our world's economy and I would love to be involved in building the foundations of that system.
--

--
Rough thoughts on a Plan of Attack:
1) Open communication channels with entire team. This involves decided on and implementation a workspace and ways to adhoc communicate (Skype/Lync/Sharepoint/Basecamp/whatever)
2) Assess development talent. This involves learning the strengths and weaknesses of each developer on the team. Ongoing as devs are added.
3) Work with team to decide on best source management. Most likely git but we will need some form of scrum-style ticket/backlog system. I am partial to TFS server (esp since the new version works exactly like Git but with some benefits) but I am open to whatever the team is most comfortable with.
4) Decide on feature roadmap and work to build out the backlog and buglog.
--

-Ross (You may also reach me on Freenode as Sangheili)
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:24:45 PM

As CSO I'll be the Index to the coin guiding users through the technical details. in some cases i will be testing new ideas, miners and operating systems to in order to provide the best advice for users. By ensuring round the clock availability, some queries can be answered almost instantly. For a more personal touch users will be required to join a skype group dedicated to assisting and advising.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2013, 03:29:45 PM

watching.

as a protoshare holder looking forward to seeing this project succeed, might be able to help out on the marketing/communications side at some point but currently busy with mastercoin and finishing up my masters thesis.
belltown

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:27:11 PM

watching.

as a protoshare holder looking forward to seeing this project succeed, might be able to help out on the marketing/communications side at some point but currently busy with mastercoin and finishing up my masters thesis.

Nice! If I get elected let's keep in touch.

BTW, new content on MemoryCoin.info
For now I'm just gathering links to the most important information/common topics about the coin. Hopefully later will reorganize.

IsaacGoldbourne

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:21:13 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 07:11:43 AM by IsaacGoldbourne

I would like to apply for the position of CEO and CNO.

Anyone who sends me a private message can have my full resume, along with a letter of recommendation from a previous employer.

A little about myself to start.

My name is Isaac Goldbourne, and I am a 24 year old computer enthusiast/entrepreneur based in the UK. I would label myself as a libertarian to a degree, however I do see a need for a little regulation on some substances and weapons.

I have studied information security and worked on behalf of a US Military contractor here in the UK providing infosec services as a full time job. This involved penetration testing their networks and various in house platforms that they had created, and then finding ways to tighten up the security using the latest technologies of the time to prevent both machine and human error from compromising the security of confidential documents and information.

On top of this I have studied video game design (both from the artistic and programming side) and have been employed as lead technical artist among many of my roles. However more recently I have taken running my own businesses often revolving around cryptocurrencies. I have engaged in daytrading with high success rates and I am an active miner of both scrypt altcoins and of MemoryCoin.

As CEO it would be my responsibility to oversee a large amount of this project and to ensure its success, I would treat this as I would any other business and start off by laying out the foundations for a solid currency. Before going straight for major exchanges we need a secure platform, this means checking the code for fatal flaws and having a solid foundation of miners to protect the blockchain, as well as assisting from the marketing side of things.

Another large step towards reaching the heights of currencies such as LTC is to have a large number of services available, with the assistance of the CMO I would create a large number of these services using the funds out of my own pockets. Instead of just creating a thousand awful block explorers I would recreate popular services from the Bitcoin ecosystem, such as dice games and mixers. I would also try and create alternative wallets, and would look seriously at creating an SPV wallet. While this would be costly to me in the long run it would pay off, so it is in my best interests to fulfill my promises. I shall be looking into the creating of a mining pool however there are obvious issues around the current infrastructure for mining that make it less viable for such a coin as this, but we can get around those issues.

As a later project I shall attempt creating an online wallet with blockchain.info style security using coinpunk, which I shall modify to fit memorycoin however that is not a priority.

My role as CNO would be similar, however I would have more restricted access to resources and not take on the responsibility of managing my colleagues. I however feel that I could fulfill both roles to a high standard at the same time. I have the ability to lead small teams in an efficient way, in order to achieve a market leading position that this coin deserves - as arguably the only non scam CPU coin.

Feel free to field me any questions you may have. If you believe I can fulfill both roles please send a vote to each address.
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ - updated to proper address
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

CNO address updated

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
SlyWax

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:32:18 AM

Yes they are missing an 'E' but they were generated on my laptop and decided against waiting a couple of days per address.

So they won't work !
This kind of disqualify you, or you would have to prove more on your ability !
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: