Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After ICO What do you do with your coin - HODL or Sell?  (Read 714 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

It all depends on the overall market situation and the particular asset. It's pointless to sell tokens right away if the market grows. But if the market falls it is much better to sell everything at once, because the price will continue to fall in future.

I agree with you, all in all, this is a free token for us and we are free to decide and if you think that the token is hard to increase in a long time, then you can sell it to get your profit. but if you think that the token can survive for a long time and even the price can increase because of the project is really good, then you can hold it. but for me, as long as I can take the profit, I will sell it for some amount and still keep the rest because I know that someday, the price will increase higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

If it already had a endearing I'll exchange it and invest in afresh abaft the magnanimity contributor dump their holdings
icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

What is your strategy after participating in an ICO? Do you sell all of the coins immediately or do you hold it for months or years?

Would love to hear about your opinion.
You have to HODL it for sure cuz it can grow. Choose the right ICO project and hold the token.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

almost all ico when listing in the market would be hit by dump and the price becomes cheap, so I prefer to hold it until the price is really stable

arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Generally speaking, I would choose to hold these tokens.
Because holding these tokens can have a good return, why not hold them?

But not all tokens can have a good return. It only do have its initial pump then it dumps tremendously. I owned before a pretty large amount of tokens then I sell it after the initial pump. Until this day, its value dumped big time and it doesn't have any signs of pumping again.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

After ICO I think the best that I can do to my coins is to hold it than to sell it
because as of now the value of it in the market is not in the good amount that can makes me really profitable like i want too.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Currently, I am holding my 2 ICO tokens for the mean time since the price has not yet fully spike up. It's been 2 months for my 1st ICO and 1  month for the latest ICO token that I had joined. Definitely, I need to sacrifice first and see how the market goes until Q4 of this year 2018 and just hoping that the crypto market will improve further.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

What is your strategy after participating in an ICO? Do you sell all of the coins immediately or do you hold it for months or years?

It all depends on what price the coins go to the stock exchange. If I'm satisfied with the price right away on the exchange, then why keep it for long? Of course if you want to get x50 and believe in the project, then you need to hold
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

After ICO for me the best that I can do to this moment is to hold my coin
because I know this is not the right time to sell it in the market because it have a low value and it cant make me profitable.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

I personally always hold the tokens obtained after the ICO until the token is already listing in a market that has a large volume or has reached the price of ico. because most new token listing price drop then better I hold than have to sell cheaply

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

The best option for coins that got for the company's bounty is for me to keep it.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

I think I will decide to hold my coin after the ICO ends. I keep the coins down for a year or two. I think it is safer and more profitable than selling all the coins after the ICO ends
More often it happens that keeping coins for more than one year is necessary, because their price, for example, is very low after entering the stock exchange or the project team has not yet realized all the plans that they have claimed in the Roadmap. And as a result of these plans, interest in the coin is growing and its price also begins to grow.
I will hold my altcoin until the altcoin price goes up again and so I can benefit when the altcoin price is back then I prefer to hold my altcoin instead of selling my altcoin because the market is not recovering yet and still fluctuating

HELLO!!!
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I can say that usually it depends on the project, if I feel that the project is perspective, then I would never sell the tokens by the ICO price, but when the Bounty was like regular, I think most likely I would sell the tokens right away

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

it depend on the ROI we get after ico . some icos are giving around 20X profit after listing in exchange in first day. so in that time selling and buying later is good idea. but some icos are not much hyped. so we need to hold them too much long time

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

I prefer to hold the tokens for a maximum of two months to see if they experience any growth, if not then I'd simply sell them, because I participate on alot of bounty campaign and I prefer to keep just a few coins on my wallets.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

I will sell the bonuses that can be purchased during ICO lifetime and buy back at a cheap price. usually after the ico period ends and registered in the market price of token ico must have decreased.
SamuelBlackett

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

I prefer to keep it over short-term trading.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I see the market price first, if it is a low price tokens I will hold it until the price matches what I want. but if the low price happens in a long time, inevitably then I will sell it at that price.
Tinyhunter116

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

After icon i love hold coin. I think it will go to the moon.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

When the ICO is finished then the majority of prices will fall even further from the ICO. sell when the price is certainly a disadvantage of bounty worked because certainly in the result could be more than that. but there is also the factor of developers also are able to successfully make crypto thrive and compete or not. If I better wait for a few months so that at least the price back up at least approaching the value of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: