Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: After ICO What do you do with your coin - HODL or Sell?  (Read 714 times)
HoLeeDik (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

What is your strategy after participating in an ICO? Do you sell all of the coins immediately or do you hold it for months or years?

Would love to hear about your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

If you invest your savings in an ICO then you sure hold it if the price is lower than ICO price. Selling are for bounty participants but it is not tolerated since it could destroy the value of the token implemented by the ICO. For those who hold the tokens please have patience and make your hardwork valuable like the tokens you are trying to dump. Holding for several months could make your earning high once the ICO team are doing well in the development of their project and please consider the ICO that you're joining in.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Generally speaking, I would choose to hold these tokens.
Because holding these tokens can have a good return, why not hold them?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

For me, i'll Hold for months. For a few months, i think ICO is going well in exchange. Keep watching price daily. Sell if price is higher 40% than ICO price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

What is your strategy after participating in an ICO? Do you sell all of the coins immediately or do you hold it for months or years?

Investors have their profit goal when investing in something, in this case it is in an ICO. So as an investor, you should have your specific goal or price bracket when you will sell your coins or tokens. No one really sells immediately because most ICO tokens have a lower market price at the beginning unless the company offers buy backs.

Holding the coin or token for a long time depends on the coin or token. If it has the potential then holding them is a must.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

if prices rise from ICO prices are better selling. then wait after bounty hunter sells token if want to buy token again. but if not, it's better to get out of the ICO and choose a different ICO to invest. but it would not hurt if held for a while. maybe the price will go up and you will have enough benefit if the project is good.
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

I am more inclined to hold because if I invest in this token, it means that I am very bullish on this token, so long-term holding is the best way to do it.
So I prefer to hold rather than short - term high - frequency trading.

Rinaldi11

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

the only use for your coin is being bought and sold on an exchange, it practically guarantees that the price will crash very soon after the end of the ICO. As such, the campaign will be unlikely to meet interest from the discerning users in the first place. A fundamental problem for any digital token released during an ICO is that it’s going to come under massive speculative pressure as soon as it hits the markets. The only thing which can counteract that, and prevent the token from ending up as a useless gimmick, is a similar level of demand for it. And that demand can only be produced by real utility.
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

If it already had a profit I'll sell it and buy again after the bounty participants dump their holdings Wink. By doing this it increases my holdings on that coin and when it moons i'll take my profit Wink

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
erfen

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

Still hodling all my alt coins are ready for the bulls turn
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

I did not get many coins. I am accumulating them. It does not turn out much, therefore I hold for the future time.
omozie

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

This is dependent on how you got your coins. If it was in ICO and it hasn't given you profit it is only sensible to leave it till it gets profit before selling. But if it's airdrop or bounties you can very much sell immediately if you don't wanna hold
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

No i wont sell immidiatly if it is lesser than ICO price . IF it is greater than ICO price then sell some of teh portion then keep remaining for long term . If it is product based then i will wait for product release once then follow their telegram channel for update about product . Once the working product launches then there will be a huge price variation happens.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lovly

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

After the ICO is over I will hold my coins and not in a hurry to sell them, because I have confidence that the price will continue to rise. and surely I will continue to monitor altcoin growth in exchange.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

Most altcoins from after ICO went up a price within a week after got listed to an exchange so it would be nice to sell those while on a bull run then buy those back when it drops down the price which is lowest from its ICO price. I saw multiple altcoins from ICO, airdrops and bounties that went down the price and getting hard time getting back on track from its original price. Well, it still depends on how dedicated the teams are and how fast will they fulfill those plans on their road map.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

hello buddy
We don't know what will happen in the future, I speculate. Most people want to return the proceeds from the investment when first buying the coins. So my strategy is 20% I sell, and 80% I hold the coin.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

If the project is good then i definitely like holding for few months for good profits, recent example is Pundi-x and its token npxs, it was very slow and low at start but due to good progress and development from the team recently it has surged in value and has given ico investors 5x already, it is still in good case, i believe if we still hold for about couple more months it can give around 20x to ico investors, so i will suggest to only invest in quality icos and then hold for few months.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

Surely I will last up to 6 months ahead, if we will immediately buy after the ICO the exact price and if we want to be patient, the price will definitely rise slowly. So I apply for you up to 6 months or 12 months ahead.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

if the price is good I will sell his coins earned from the bonus, to return the capital. but if its price has gone down and far below ico price, then I will buy it back.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

This depends on how the coins perform when it hit the market and most time I will always decide to keep some coins for some years no matter how there performance because what I think I will gain by holding is far high than selling at the moment. However investing into icos is a very risky investment process and you should study all those icos very well before investing in them. Many people has lose serious in icos investments because of scam.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

I chose to hold it because usually after ico ends the price will come back down and I think it's better to save it first, and wait for the price to go back up.
Drfalcon

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

I just participated an ICO and I am waiting. I will look at the price when it listed at any market. If that give me 2-3X the amount of money I deposit, I will sell. But I do not need the money, I can wait. Undecided.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

I usually prefer to hold at least a few months after it is listed. because during first months there are possible new announcements like better listings, partnerships, releases etc. so I dont like to be out before a good pump.
CriptoNata

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Tactics and retention strategy has never failed =) I consider it the most profitable at the moment! HOLD!
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

All icos are not profitable to sell after the crowdsale. Most time, Token price decrease more than the ico price after the sale. And If there was a bounty program you must hodl your tokens patiently for at least few months.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

It all really depends on your perception about the particular project/ICO. If you believe in it and think that it has a great potential to dominate the market, then you should hold it, if its all about the hype and the fundamentals are not so good, flipping it would be a safe choice.
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Depend on the project ..if it is good project i will hold it but if it is just for flipping i will sell all the coins...

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

Depends from a token.
If I buy it only for speculative reasons I sell it right a way.
If I buy it for a long period then I keep it. Last long position Welltrado.
They just got a deal from Pecunio Fund for 3,000,000 $ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdWe94J8ow
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Of course you should wait when the prise of this coin will be doubled or tripled.
Only in this case you can make a good profit.
I see no point to invest in ICO and then immediately sell your coins. 
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

I'm still holding my coin for now, and it was already listed on forkdelta exchanger but the price is not actually good, so I decided to hold it until another good exchanger accept my KCY coin. Hopefully soon, there were another exchanger who wants to accept my KCY coin and offer high value of price.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

the last time I get the token from the ICO, I sell it for about 75% from the totals amount because I think the price is really good for me to sell and I can take my profit. and my predicting is right because after I sell my coin, the price is getting down and I think it's lower from the price when the ICO still in progress. and I have a plan if the price is still getting down, maybe I will buy back the tokens and then hold for a long time because I am already taking the profit.
Nekroser

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

I forget about the coin until better times. There's no point in wasting time and monitoring it when you can do more useful things that will bring more profit.
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I usually prefer to hold at least a few months after it is listed. because during first months there are possible new announcements like better listings, partnerships, releases etc. so I dont like to be out before a good pump.
Most of the time after the end of the ICO, coins are traded for x2 or x3. Few coin drops below the ICO. so be patient. Do not worry too much and you will get value for that patience.

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Most of the time after the end of the ICO, coins are traded for x2 or x3. Few coin drops below the ICO. so be patient. Do not worry too much and you will get value for that patience.
it must be patient to wait for coins after ico, because the pump usually akn take place in the next few months. so I think this could be the best choice for investors holder k ico.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Any sane investor will actually choose to hold the tokens no matter what.
Yeah, if you can trade them for more profit, no doubt as you can follow trend to get the best in position in those coins for the long term anyway, but the thing about holding and not selling completely out of such project is for those sweet spikes because one way or the other they always come and those who have been able to enjoy the best from every project in the long term are the holders.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

As practice and history showed, the best strategy is still the HODL. Hold it is necessary until the growth of this coin, or until the growth of the entire market.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

For me, i'll Hold for months. For a few months, i think ICO is going well in exchange. Keep watching price daily. Sell if price is higher 40% than ICO price.
One thing for investors is to always monitor the situation of the market as well and not just relax which is one thing I failed to do in my starting years as an investor until I decided to learn a little about long term trades or trend following. Market will always fluctuate, so I use that to build my position in that market for the long run. The more I can hold in the coin, the better as that is the main game.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

HODL mate and sell into FOMO to buy back again at the dip because that is a cycle that will always repeat itself and with that I have been able to increase my position in so many of the coins and tokens till date.

The idea basically is not to ever sell at ICO price or something pretty close to it, and who would even be investing in that way. What is important is to get a very sweet profit on what you are holding and wait for as long as you can to get that. I am holding few tokens for months. I am just following their roadmap. I may get disappointment in the end. But, we can see some coins are peaking after some long term waiting. So, expecting profits is the basic one here. Do not rush is the lesson from previous incidents.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

i personally have my own strategy I sell the half of the token obtained immediately after the end of the ico, to return some expenses and the other half i keep it for a long time hoping that the value will grow over time
k-west

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

I normally sell all my bounty reward after Ico and then I wait for the next correction to buy the tokens back againg cheaper.This is a good strategy and it perfectly works on the falling market we are having nowdays.
billknight

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

I think I will decide to hold my coin after the ICO ends. I keep the coins down for a year or two. I think it is safer and more profitable than selling all the coins after the ICO ends
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I think I will decide to hold my coin after the ICO ends. I keep the coins down for a year or two. I think it is safer and more profitable than selling all the coins after the ICO ends
More often it happens that keeping coins for more than one year is necessary, because their price, for example, is very low after entering the stock exchange or the project team has not yet realized all the plans that they have claimed in the Roadmap. And as a result of these plans, interest in the coin is growing and its price also begins to grow.
mikolsoon

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

The question is interesting, usually if the project is top when the coin comes out on the exchange, it gives the initial investors a profit usually x1.5 -2 from the invested funds, and personally I fix the part and look at the situation if it grows further completely raplayus.

If the profit did not get immediately, I look at how the company develops and then decide to fix the loss, or to sit out.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
pearlsome

Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

I've been choosing good ICO for so long, I'm studying the forecasts so thoroughly that I just feel sorry for parting with the coins after listing on the stock exchange. Smiley
I generally think sometimes that I look like a miser. I'm always so sorry to sell something, well, honestly. I move my tokens into various cold wallets. I store them there and watch as the price grows.
My friend says that I'm sick all over my head. He is more flexible, sells buys and regrets nothing.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

I normally sell all my bounty reward after Ico and then I wait for the next correction to buy the tokens back againg cheaper.This is a good strategy and it perfectly works on the falling market we are having nowdays.
I realize one thing which make me regret for not selling the reward I got after the ICO because after the week it has good value and for next week it fall again. I lost to invest for that time which is opportunity to buy more. This is the moment to wait again to rise after the correction on the project. I actually hold some time after the ICO as long as it been listed to its exchange.

CEOKEY

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

When researching to choose potential ICO to invest. If I'm not lucky enough to pick a good ICO then surely I will lose a lot of things and sell them when I can. But for potential ICOs, after the ICO ends I will not rush to sell them but will keep them for a long time and if possible buy more of the bounty hunters. I believe that I will earn a high profit from this investment.
prisalex

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

This depends on the project tokens that you received you need to approximately look at if the project is standing then you need to keep coins. Smiley
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

In most cases, I sell because for these funds, I invest in other projects. But sometimes I hold if the project is very promising
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

If it sells, then that is what many participants bounty after they get paid. and it will just make the price being down even to below the price of the ICO. If they take that path then the better I hold for a few months in the hope the price will rise to the ICO. better to wait long for the results of a quick but very little on its revenues.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

I take profits and I hodl the rest and constantly take profit from it. After each bounty I decide how many tokens I will be selling and how many I will reserve for future use. That's I split my bounty gains into two or more parts depending on the payout.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

It totally depends upon the success of project,if it has delivered well to the community,if you have selected well authentic ICO,having something unique compared to other projects,strong developers team,satisfied to the community then i am sure that coins/tokens of that ICO must be held for some future time to get maximum profit.I have participated not too much in ICO,so i sell my coins immediately.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

It really do depend on the altcoin whether if it is potent to be a bigger crypto in the future or not. Assumptions can be drawn from the platform that an altcoin is promoting whther it is an altcoin for gambling or whatsoever. If its dfunction is very timely and is useful, also on how it performed during the public sale, these things would be a hint.
Minus7point5

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

I tend to hodl unless I need to make some profits, then I sell to btc and cash at an exchange.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:06:20 AM

According to the post-listing exchange price, how much income did I get. And decided.And usually I have long-term hold, because you have participated in the ICO, I believe you are very confident about this project. Why give it up.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

My choice depends on market conditions for tokens obtained from the bounty program. I will make observations in advance to make a decision. If you have a good development, of course I will hold it for the long term.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

My choice depends on market conditions for tokens obtained from the bounty program. I will make observations in advance to make a decision. If you have a good development, of course I will hold it for the long term.

I would prefer the coin to hold in a matter of months and will observe for the improvement in the price value. If somehow I notice that it is gaining, then I will continue my holding more time to have enough time for the coin to improve further before I will decide to sell it. Just need to monitor day by day to be updated always.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

not everyone will do the same. for me personally. investing is a reason because I believe the ico will have value in the next few years. so I tend to hold it. but in every possible situation can change plans and strategies. I think it depends on the market situation, the altcoin information. and there are still other things to consider.
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

Most of me will choose to sell my coins, because holding them is very likely that their prices will drop very badly. Unless I have enough information, I will not choose to hold them. I will sell them as soon as possible.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

It really depends on the project and whether they are ahead of their road map, on the point or running behind their roadmap, their development team, utility, etc. Usually I prefer holding the tokens that have some real world applications and are following their roadmap. I generally sell the tokens of those ICO’s those run behind their roadmap and don’t hold real utility because it shows that the development team working on it is not punctual and the token might not last in the market.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

I think if the price after ICO is increased higher, I will sell for some parts of my tokens to take my money back first and then I will wait what next that will happen with the ICO. I am not selling all of the tokens because if I can get my first-time investment in that projects, I think it's enough for me to wait for a while because I still want to make another profit with them.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

In the few that I have participated in. You are forced to hold because it takes time after the end of the ICO before being listed on the exchange sites while some are not even listed and you forget about it until when you are only checking your wallet then realise that there are some left overs. Another reason why I hold is because in the project I invest, I believe they will turn out well and holding is a way to support beyond raising fund because dumping by everyone will force the price down while developers are looking for ways to increase the price rather than focusing on achieving the objective of why they set out in the first place.

KEPLER99

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

If you invest your savings in an ICO then you sure hold it if the price is lower than ICO price. Selling are for bounty participants but it is not tolerated since it could destroy the value of the token implemented by the ICO. For those who hold the tokens please have patience and make your hardwork valuable like the tokens you are trying to dump. Holding for several months could make your earning high once the ICO team are doing well in the development of their project and please consider the ICO that you're joining in.
Indeed. If you have participated in an ICO, never sell your tokens if they are running at a price lower than what you bought for during initial coin offering. In such cases, one must HODL the tokens until he/she is in profit. Bounty participants usually sell their tokens during early period which causes decrease in value of token, therefore tokens must be sold immediately or must be held for atleast 2-3 months to avoid loss and gain some profit out of your investment.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

True. Holding of some tokens can multiply your investment like nothing other if you have participated in initial coin offering of a good project with hard working development team behind it. Many tokens even give 10X returns in long period of time. One must have patience in such cases and trust in the project. Although there might be some ICO’s in the market that might not show significant growth or even dump to value lower than the ICO value. There are also chances that the ICO is scam and you might have risk of losing your investment. ICO can be said to be a sort of gamble in crypto world.
quanahri

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

I only sell them when it is profitable, depending on the project. 100% or more I will sell
quanahri

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

exactly. Projects need time to perfect and attract investors when trade on exchange market. So prices could rise sharply after several years. sell soon will regret
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Listing of an ICO token on a well known exchange platform can highly boost the price of the token. For example, many tokens that get listed on Binance exchange get boosted by around 20-60% the very day they are launched. Therefore, one must stay updated on the news and follow the roadmap of the project to know their moves, efforts and upcoming events. Also following the twitter account and joining the telegram group of the project helps stay us updated on the progress.
ginellis

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

I really do not see reason why anyone should not be investing in an ICO for the sake of selling immediately. Nevertheless, I have been in some ICOs that after it was listed, the price started rolling down pretty fast and even at that, you may need to get into an exchange fast to be able to get out at a good point and buy back lower which I have been lucky sometimes, so it depends on the situation of things anyway.
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

I keep the coin after entering the exchange for at least another six months, if it does not make X5. In General, I see recently that the price falls after entering the exchange and you can buy more coins.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

I think if the price after ICO is increased higher, I will sell for some parts of my tokens to take my money back first and then I will wait what next that will happen with the ICO. I am not selling all of the tokens because if I can get my first-time investment in that projects, I think it's enough for me to wait for a while because I still want to make another profit with them.

Yes, thanks for the information. But I want to add myself from myself, you need to learn how to analyze different ICOs, about the scams, it's better not to trust anyone. Good luck everyone. Smiley Smiley
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

If I am not in urgent cash, I usually hold it for the time being to understand its condition in market. If its growth possibility seems something positive, I try to hold some more time with steady trade. Else, I think selling is good for the low valued or risky coins.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

After ICO I do with my coin is just hold on it and regularly check the updated status prices of token. Sometimes tokens distributed as rewards are sometimes not yet have a value that is why I wait for the time to become listed on an exchange. I sell them if I think I got more than on my border point of how much profits I wanted to earn.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

Yes, thanks for the information. But I want to add myself from myself, you need to learn how to analyze different ICOs, about the scams, it's better not to trust anyone. Good luck everyone. Smiley Smiley

that is true, it is better we do our own research so we can find the truth and we can know what we need to do with the tokens that we get. I agree that we need to know and learn about how to analyze the ICO so we can find a good ICO that match with what we want and we can also know which ICO that will bring a big profit for us.
Aminmon

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

A quick sale, in my opinion, is the best strategy.
Even though some of the items will have a relatively large increase in the future, most of the ICO items will be the highest price when they are traded on the exchange.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

We all participate in the ICO in order to earn. And of course the coin does not always enter the market with the price that we expect. Therefore, you need to build on the price. But anyway, I hold the coins to an imitation at least 2-3 times.

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:08:30 PM

It all depends if it is a good coin, or a coin that I believe it is a good coin then I HODL for a while to see the overall sentiment of the market, if the sentiment is good then I hold further, but if I see that the Team is encountering serious issues, I sell at least a portion and hold the rest.       
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

I hold the coins, and I will keep them at least until the end of the year. Now the market is falling and selling at an unprofitable price, I do not see the point. Therefore, we hold and wait for the growth of the market ..
Dondont

Activity: 446

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

actually it depends on how the team of the ICO project after ICO is done, and also the development and the effort that they do to make their coin better.
if every week, there is always an update then the ICO is worthy for HOLD, but if otherwise the case, then better selling then played for other projects

Sulwan2612

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

It's all depend of the coins price,  if I think the price is good for me I will sell it,  but if the price is not so good to sell,  I think it's better if I hold it for a couple times,  but this is not a fix condition,  if there is an emergency situation that push me up to sell my coins,  I will sell to use it for solve my emergency problem,  it's all depend on situation and condition,  cause I always use a priority scale in my life,  I'm sure everybody has their own priority scale
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Monero I still keep in my portfolio, but basically after the release on the exchange these tokens are going through not the best time and almost all are falling in price. And then everything depends on the updates and the project team, without the coin, it does not cost anything.
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

If after the ICO and its been listed and of course the price as well is quite enticing, I will sell but if otherwise, I am holding for sure... Who doesn't want to hit it big from the sales of tokens because I don't want to regret later.
siggy

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

I don't undestand people who sell coins after listing immediately. Some of them have a great potential, and if you buy them, hodl for a year or more long period.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

If it was a bounty from promising project - then you should hold it and then you will earn more profit. If it was not a good peoject, then sell it and invest in some promising project.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

watch the graph in exchange, if there will be no good buy support i immediately sell my tokens or coins.
then everyone in the bounties will go sell their tokens too,
this will make the price go low, then i will buy token and hold it for a long time or till hit my expectation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

watch the graph in exchange, if there will be no good buy support i immediately sell my tokens or coins.
then everyone in the bounties will go sell their tokens too,
this will make the price go low, then i will buy token and hold it for a long time or till hit my expectation.

yes, this will help us to gain a profit first and then we can buy again at a lower price. I think we can use this way to get more amount of the tokens because sometimes, the price can go lower after it's release on the market. but if I think the price can go higher after it's release, then I will hold the tokens and of course, I only do this after I make a little research on the tokens in the market so I know what I need to do.
deevan

Merit: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Apart from holding & selling your token right after the ICO, it is best everyone should use the token within the ecosystem of the project provides because if there are many people who use the product then ultimately the token value will rise. And after some time may be at least 1 year a person can sell their coins if he wants with a good price. A token that is used just for a sake of buying/selling/trading without using its product will not bring value to the token.
Katya91a

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

We should forget the coin for a year... During this time, it can show a huge growth... And immediately if you sell, a lot of profit will not
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:38 PM

that I normally do when I finished ICO is to first hold the same coin have, I monitor the development in the market, if prices are indeed beneficial I would sell it.
Set01111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

I will wait until it reaches the proper value for sale. We have to spend many months working so there is no reason to hurry.
It also makes the value of Coin not fall into the abyss.
butrsukumpanumet

Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Holding the coin or token for a long time depends on the coin or token. If it has the potential then holding them is a must.
louie69

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Definitely, I would hold my new ICO coin and wait until it will be on the exchange sites where I will observe it's growth performance day to day.  Once I notice that it has a promising growth,  I would leave it as is and will continue to hold more.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
esitnikova318

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Usually i'm selling this coins right away, because it's very common that ICO coins is garbage and to get most of it i prefer selling
Nakro

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

I believe that this is one of the best ICO projects really worth supporting of, got a good team who knows what they are doing and they have the right...
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

I take profits and I hodl the rest and constantly take profit from it. After each bounty I decide how many tokens I will be selling and how many I will reserve for future use. That's I split my bounty gains into two or more parts depending on the payout.
_Flynn_

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

If after the ICO and its been listed and of course the price as well is quite enticing, I will sell but if otherwise, I am holding for sure... Who doesn't want to hit it big from the sales of tokens because I don't want to regret later.
Agree, If price after ICO is exiciting for me, I will sell half or more of my tokens with profit. I will hold other half for bigger profit in the future, so I won`t be in the red in any case
maichimoto

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

very popular strategy I can see these days is to buy in ICO and then sell it immediately once ICO ends on the exchange for lower price than they bought it. That's a nice charity
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Immediately sell, then the price falls, so I do not lose anything

ironman2014

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Usually I am trying to give few months for the project to develop,  because if I would sell right away and then the project will give 10x, I will regret hard I know that from my experience.

megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

after ico is over I am in no hurry to sell the coins I have, I will still hold the coins if the coin's value is very good for the future.

TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

if you sell it right after distribution you will only get your payment at lower price, most bounty would dump the price by selling it directly even with lower than ICO price. i think its not worth of your effort...i would like to wait, hold and see the asking price if the token has been listed on exchanges. it might take long time to hold your coin but you will take more benefit for your patience. especially when the platform of ICO launched and the asking price will rise rapidly.

chankyleer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

We all participate in the ICO in order to earn. And of course the coin does not always enter the market with the price that we expect. Therefore, you need to build on the price. But anyway, I hold the coins to an imitation at least 2-3 times.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

If it's a large and potentially ICO for success then don't be in a rush to sell and wait for the huge valuation in order to enter the market soared. But if only ICO mediocrity I think soon sell before prices fall further. so this certainly depends on the success and whether the new ICO decision.
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

I can say that if I would hold my tokens from ICO for years probably I will be the poorest person on the stage, because most of icos are dying in 10 months from ICO releasing, so not all of the coins are good for a long term.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
iSasuke

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

Personally I only invest in ICOs that I trust. So hodl, and wait for moon
dididou

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

It depends on what kind of Coin it is. If it has potential, I will let him stay in my wallet and get more profit. If it is just a brief rise, I will sell it in time and not let my own funds shrink!
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

The best solution now is to store tokens in the long term. Now almost every project releases its tokens to the Exchange at a low price, so it makes no sense to sell them immediately.

chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

Wait for everything to be on place. The price will rise soon if the project is good. Depends in how you obtained the token, if you invested you better must hold.
iamsk

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

After Ico I do not sell my coins I hold patiently and wait for right time to sell & the right time is my target when I invest in any ico I set targets to sell on that point and when my coin touch that price I sell them in parts. That's it hope this helps for new traders as they sell everything in 1 part but I Must suggest you need to sell atleast in 2 or 3 parts to gain more profit.
billbear

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

As for me I am trying to hold my coils approximately for a month after I would get them, because I know that usually the price is dumped after the ICO and wait wait for them to recover.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

In the market that  have now, I think absolutely the best solution will be to keep all the coins. With such a strong fall, you can not make a lot of money on your coins

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

Well, first of all, we should know what concept and idea brought by the ICO, does it have the product. If yes, think to hold it. Second, think of the price after listing in exchange and think of the exchange itself. If it is worthy, wait for holding. I sometimes will sell the coins easily after the ICO. But, some coins are saved securely for more than 2 years.
milah_ah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

I do not keep coins and try to sell them. But it depends on the situation. The market does not inspire confidence now, it goes down. So I left the coins in my wallet.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

I do not keep coins and try to sell them. But it depends on the situation. The market does not inspire confidence now, it goes down. So I left the coins in my wallet.
Mostly for me it depends also on the situation in the market after an ICO project. I can say it depends because there are some ICO project that failed to succeed, and waiting for everything on place is a good idea. Sell if you think the price is right and HODL if not.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I'll do it entirely depending on the project quality. I am investing if I think the project is of good quality with my initial researches and then I follow all the developments in ICO process. If I encounter any negativity in this process or if I notice a bad situation, I definitely do not wait for a long time, but if I notice positive results in this process, I do not make early sales and wait for the best selling time.
Brat ipoh

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

if its price exceed ico price then I will not think twice to sell it but if its price still far from ico price then I prefer to hold.
Diablesfunis

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

You invest in ico because you believe the project will be great so holding the coin for a few years is the right thing to do, but because of the last bullrun people always want to flip so selling your coin after ico became the norm. Right now in bear market you can't do it anymore because most of the coin/token price will take a beating on exchange so you should hold.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

After ICO i will hold my coins, even if how long that it takes, and wait for the price will be higher. I think holding coins for a long time will have a high profit. When the price is much higher then that was the time i decided to sell. Its much better if we hold or keep our coins first before we sell after the ICO. Even ih i dont know if what may the price of coins wait patiently.
tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

In my opinion, each person will have their own tactics, personally, after the ICO on the exchange I will sell the capital retain interest, and if the growth is strong, good news, I hold
atutay

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

based from my observation, most ICO tokens are dumped immedately after it was distributed and got listed on a market. if you are not that confident with the ico that you joined. you can sell it
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

For me, like what I am actually doing right now is that I am holding the tokens that I received from the past ICO that I joined before. As of now, I am hodling it for almost 2 months and so far the price is still going up. But it actually depends if the project will have a potential in the future.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

It all depends on the overall market situation and the particular asset. It's pointless to sell tokens right away if the market grows. But if the market falls it is much better to sell everything at once, because the price will continue to fall in future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

It all depends on the overall market situation and the particular asset. It's pointless to sell tokens right away if the market grows. But if the market falls it is much better to sell everything at once, because the price will continue to fall in future.

I agree with you, all in all, this is a free token for us and we are free to decide and if you think that the token is hard to increase in a long time, then you can sell it to get your profit. but if you think that the token can survive for a long time and even the price can increase because of the project is really good, then you can hold it. but for me, as long as I can take the profit, I will sell it for some amount and still keep the rest because I know that someday, the price will increase higher.
sharkpc2000

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

If it already had a endearing I'll exchange it and invest in afresh abaft the magnanimity contributor dump their holdings
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

You have to HODL it for sure cuz it can grow. Choose the right ICO project and hold the token.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

armakarisma

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

almost all ico when listing in the market would be hit by dump and the price becomes cheap, so I prefer to hold it until the price is really stable

arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

But not all tokens can have a good return. It only do have its initial pump then it dumps tremendously. I owned before a pretty large amount of tokens then I sell it after the initial pump. Until this day, its value dumped big time and it doesn't have any signs of pumping again.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

After ICO I think the best that I can do to my coins is to hold it than to sell it
because as of now the value of it in the market is not in the good amount that can makes me really profitable like i want too.
btcluisdiki

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Currently, I am holding my 2 ICO tokens for the mean time since the price has not yet fully spike up. It's been 2 months for my 1st ICO and 1  month for the latest ICO token that I had joined. Definitely, I need to sacrifice first and see how the market goes until Q4 of this year 2018 and just hoping that the crypto market will improve further.
PeterTom

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

It all depends on what price the coins go to the stock exchange. If I'm satisfied with the price right away on the exchange, then why keep it for long? Of course if you want to get x50 and believe in the project, then you need to hold
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

After ICO for me the best that I can do to this moment is to hold my coin
because I know this is not the right time to sell it in the market because it have a low value and it cant make me profitable.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

I personally always hold the tokens obtained after the ICO until the token is already listing in a market that has a large volume or has reached the price of ico. because most new token listing price drop then better I hold than have to sell cheaply

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
vova.andreyan.94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

The best option for coins that got for the company's bounty is for me to keep it.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

More often it happens that keeping coins for more than one year is necessary, because their price, for example, is very low after entering the stock exchange or the project team has not yet realized all the plans that they have claimed in the Roadmap. And as a result of these plans, interest in the coin is growing and its price also begins to grow.
I will hold my altcoin until the altcoin price goes up again and so I can benefit when the altcoin price is back then I prefer to hold my altcoin instead of selling my altcoin because the market is not recovering yet and still fluctuating

HELLO!!!
hector3115

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I can say that usually it depends on the project, if I feel that the project is perspective, then I would never sell the tokens by the ICO price, but when the Bounty was like regular, I think most likely I would sell the tokens right away

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

it depend on the ROI we get after ico . some icos are giving around 20X profit after listing in exchange in first day. so in that time selling and buying later is good idea. but some icos are not much hyped. so we need to hold them too much long time

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

I prefer to hold the tokens for a maximum of two months to see if they experience any growth, if not then I'd simply sell them, because I participate on alot of bounty campaign and I prefer to keep just a few coins on my wallets.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

I will sell the bonuses that can be purchased during ICO lifetime and buy back at a cheap price. usually after the ico period ends and registered in the market price of token ico must have decreased.
SamuelBlackett

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

I prefer to keep it over short-term trading.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I see the market price first, if it is a low price tokens I will hold it until the price matches what I want. but if the low price happens in a long time, inevitably then I will sell it at that price.
Tinyhunter116

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

After icon i love hold coin. I think it will go to the moon.
modmalaney

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

When the ICO is finished then the majority of prices will fall even further from the ICO. sell when the price is certainly a disadvantage of bounty worked because certainly in the result could be more than that. but there is also the factor of developers also are able to successfully make crypto thrive and compete or not. If I better wait for a few months so that at least the price back up at least approaching the value of ICO.
Horas1976

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

After holding the coins from ico better hold first and do not be sold before the price rises or pressed by the need. Hold it wisely and trade wisely.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Gunpaycity

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

after getting a coin from being an ico participant I will definitely hold the coins until the price gives a profit when it is sold because usually after the coin is on the market their price is not directly up and have to wait some time to go up

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
PX-Z

Activity: 1428
Merit: 823

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

Actually i don't hold tokens and altcoins in long-term, except ethereum. Because almost all tokens are just good in the beginning and after a few weeks or maybe months after the distribution of the token its starts to decrease up to its value will be zero. That's why since i started to hold cryptocurrencies i don't hold tokens in long-term, i sell it right away after i received it from bounties.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

It depend on how good ICO project is Smiley. If hardcap reached in just a short time so I think I'll try to hold cause only good ICO project with good potential in the future can reach hardcap in short time, Credits ICO project is the special example Smiley. But if it's not so I'll sell asap right after token listed on exchange Smiley
sheryl26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

As a matter of fact I don't hold tokens and altcoins in long haul, aside from ethereum. Since all tokens are only great before all else and following fourteen days or possibly months after the circulation of the token its begins to diminish up to its esteem will be zero. That is the reason since I began to hold digital currencies I don't hold tokens in long haul, I offer it immediately after I got it from bounties.
BitcoinMarketer39

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:34:46 AM

It depends on your needs, if you are working on the ico's in order to have more income monthly then you should sell it immediately other hold it and wait for the highest price to come out.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

it all depends on the coin price in the market. if the price is high then I will immediately sell it, but if the price is down then I will hold it for a long time until the price rise again because it will be more profitable. we should be able to choose the right time to sell and buy crypto to make it more profitable.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Depends on how much I believe I the project. If I bought in with pool at higher bonus, I love sell 50% of my holding in mediocre projects early.
traderethereum

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

It depend on how good ICO project is Smiley. If hardcap reached in just a short time so I think I'll try to hold cause only good ICO project with good potential in the future can reach hardcap in short time, Credits ICO project is the special example Smiley. But if it's not so I'll sell asap right after token listed on exchange Smiley

I see that if the ICO can reach the hard cap in the short time, the chance for the ICO price to increase is big and we can place the order sell but this is not for all of ICO because some of ICO is hard to lift the price to the higher price especially when bitcoin price is down too. but we still have much time to hold or sell the tokens and I think we can sell it instantly if the price can increase higher.
goldenmistletoes

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

I usually hold the coin for a while but not too long. It depends on the performance of the ICO during their crowdsale. If the ICO performs well during their sale, they reached their hardcap and the project itself is promising and realistic, I hold it for two months and wait for its value to increase. If it does not do good during their sale, I sell it right away after I recieved it.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

What is the point of selling after the ICO just ended ? You better didn't investing in that ICO.
I usually hold my ICO tokens after i buy them. ICO is not a short term investment, you need to wait until the mass adopt the project.
If mass adoption occurred, that is the time you sell your tokens because it will be expensive.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

All smart investors after the end of ICO keep a coin until the price becomes favorable for sales. My personal opinion.
Kayuslawal

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:57:18 AM

I keep the coin when i see the progress of the project and the plan the team have for it, immediately sell when i suspect they are not serious about the project.
youngmobi

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

For me any coin i recieve after ICO i don't even need to think of what to do with it because my only thought is just to hodl it for some period of time why because sometimes you will find out that some project after ico there coin will go down automatically but after a long period of time you will found out it have almost boom upto ×100 of its former value thats why some coins need to hodl.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Previously I invested my money in ICOs for long term HODL after analysing every aspect of the project. But I missed short term gains from ICOs after these tokens listed on Exchanges. Once ICO tokens listed in exchanges, they used to trade above ICO price for most good projects and later some time they are reaching equal or lower than ICO price.

This made me realise that if ICO tokens trading initially at higher prices more than you expected then try to take your original investment back. Once the market settles, you can invest in the same coin with lower prices. So that your short term and long term goals can be achieved without any obstacles.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

My strategy is to sell them immediately since I am not that good when it comes to trading and I am the type of bounty hunter who trade my rewards right away even at a lesser value from the ICO price itself just to compete in the trading platforms. I feel much safer this way and less things to worry or expect to.

redsap

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Just hold it for a long term. Any good project or not bad project will rising in a long term. So just wait until the price is rising into your target that willing to sell

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

It is better one should sell their tokens and coins earned from bounty after icos except the projects is extremely good.  I have tried to keep some projects and hold them for long-term and most of them I do regret because of were there are now in price.
AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

In my view, selling can result a indeed wrong choice consequently,  a hodler must perform checks before jumping-off to let time for this chain to take off.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

depending, you ask as a bounty hunter or investor. but there are very few differences to me
for me, I prefer to hold the token in the long run. because before I invest or follow the campaign I always try to learn and analyze it to make sure in every option.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

For me, I would hold it for a year. Or less than a year. Because, I am hoping that it would increase again in December like it did last year. Even if the increase isn't as much as it, I hope that the price would then be 15k$ per Bitcoins.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I think if you've got the coin you invested from ico and and the coin is falling price then all you can do is wait until the price goes back up and you do not lose.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

If I like and believe in a project long term I usually sell half on double (to get my money back) and let the rest fly or die (risk-free bag).
Works fine for me.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

in the event that you offer it directly after conveyance you will just get your installment at bring down cost, most abundance would dump the cost by offering it specifically even with lower than ICO cost. I think its not worth of your effort...i might want to pause, hold and see the inquiring as to whether the token has been recorded on trades. it may require long investment to hold your coin yet you will take more profit for your understanding. particularly when the stage of ICO propelled and the asking cost will rise quickly.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

Better I sell coins directly when already logged in Exchange. Because if the coin I hold longer be getting down the value of its price. And when coins have entered the Exchange will certainly be many people who sell coins which they hold.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

I sell the card to get back the money. In addition to profitability, I would consider the situation to decide whether to keep it or sell it or not. Usually I would sell half of the interest, keeping half of the interest
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:04:01 AM

After ico done I have to wait for the token I get listed on stock trades, and it usually takes a long time, then we must hold our token ico until registered. If the later is already registered we just see if the price is appropriate or not, if appropriate and have luckily I'll sell some and the rest will keep my hold.
kvipcn

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

Well for me, i mostly hodl for sometime and later sell them for either Ethereum or Bitcoin. The maximum duration I had hodl an altcoin was for three months and later sold them for Bitcoin. But the best is to hodl for at least two to three months .....
Natalia200

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

It all depends on the bounty in some cases it is worth to sell immediately, and in some support for a long time. It all depends on the technologies and developers of the project, how they develop
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

I mainly HODL it till it hit some notable point in the roadmap. Unless there was a bad sign in that ICO, I won't sell it.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

Once you are opportuned to get involve in a good ico, the best bet is to hold your coin,because the value of the coin will rise atleast x2. So my opinion is to hold and wait for the rise
doge_shit666

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

After carefully selecting projects to participate in investment. After the ICO, I did not hurry to sell those electronic coins but would keep them. Certainly after being traded, their prices will rise a lot.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

My first ICO is monetize coin this coin is one of the greatest ICO that I buy. Because when I buy this coin I just hold in a month then I sell it and I earn so much I just invest 40$ then I sell it and I earn a total of 200$. So for me if you buy ICO hold it for a while then sell it when the price pump up.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
lionheart89

Merit: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:46 PM

I chose to hold it for months. My target is when I have achieved a profit of 25% of the amount of investment I will sell.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

I hold the coins for as long as it takes for me to get to the price target at which I have set to make to make the amount of profit that I want to make. But if I don't think the project will make it far then I sell the coins.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I waited for the project first if after the project was launched or the product launched was less attractive to people, I would sell the tokens I got.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Better I sell coins directly when already logged in Exchange. Because if the coin I hold longer be getting down the value of its price. And when coins have entered the Exchange will certainly be many people who sell coins which they hold.
The fact that coins may become cheaper after the end of the ICO and entering the stock exchange is quite a natural process. At this point, selling coins does not make sense, because you do not get financial profit. Usually you need to wait about a year until the moment when the team will launch the project and release the finished product, which was collected funds during the ICO. Then you can talk about the demand for coins of the project.
GERMO COIN

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

if I personally would definitely wait first the price of the coin increased, at least giving me a profit of 10% if it had increased then I would sell it.

abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

If the coin has got a lot of potentials, then its highly advisable to hold. Who knows, the value could skyrocket beyond imagination

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I once joined a number of IOs and I usually sell when prices are above ico prices and then return when there is a big dump from the bounty participants then wait until the coins enter the larger market

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: