Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Titan Bitcoin - Silver 1 oz coin is now available  (Read 7418 times)
TitanBTC (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Small detail, but the video isn't high enough definition to make out any part of the private key by chance is it?

Good question.   

No.  The point of the video survellance is to track who was present in the assembly room and when.  The info is already recorded with each production batch, so its a secondary verification.  There's an enough resolution to do the job, but not nearly enough to read the text from the private keys. 

mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:20:18 PM

Nice interview on the Bit N Mortar Podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQggtuUG00_yFkIHMzbc7Q

Are you online only or is there a storefront open to the public in La Harbra? (I live in Brea and would love to visit)

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:49:43 PM

These are beautiful! I am about to order my first one Smiley

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

These are beautiful! I am about to order my first one Smiley

Good to know.

I will pay the seller for your name and address. Seems like pretty useful info.

Or you can send my 0.4 BTC.
TitanBTC (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 04:10:55 AM

Nice interview on the Bit N Mortar Podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQggtuUG00_yFkIHMzbc7Q

Are you online only or is there a storefront open to the public in La Harbra? (I live in Brea and would love to visit)

I don't know how but I'm just seeing this video for the first time...

Gosh this post a month old.  Time flies.

Brea you say?  I'm at the Birch St. promenade at least once a month. We're just online right now, but I'm always happy to meet with fellow bitcoiners.  PM me.

Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:56:09 PM

Titan coins have started turning up still sealed but "already redeemed". It's unclear right now whether Titanbtc are safe to hold, whether they are the victim of scammers, whether their coin redemption site may have been hacked, or whether they themselves are pulling an investment scam. I advise anyone holding a Titanbtc to attempt to redeem it NOW.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:04:06 PM

Titan coins have started turning up still sealed but "already redeemed". It's unclear right now whether Titanbtc are safe to hold, whether they are the victim of scammers, whether their coin redemption site may have been hacked, or whether they themselves are pulling an investment scam. I advise anyone holding a Titanbtc to attempt to redeem it NOW.

Pretty big accusation there...have any proof of this?
Todamont

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:08:34 PM

I personally unsealed a Titan btc which appeared perfectly sealed, with a witness present, about 4 weeks ago. I've been in a protracted conversation with Tim Fillmore, their President, since then, when I discovered that the coin had no private key, but instead a "2fa code" underneath the sticker, and Tim is saying that this coin has already been redeemed, using the 2fa code and the email address of the original coin owner. Here's a thread about it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1208618.msg13309129#msg13309129

BookofNick

Activity: 315
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:26:30 AM

I personally unsealed a Titan btc which appeared perfectly sealed, with a witness present, about 4 weeks ago. I've been in a protracted conversation with Tim Fillmore, their President, since then, when I discovered that the coin had no private key, but instead a "2fa code" underneath the sticker, and Tim is saying that this coin has already been redeemed, using the 2fa code and the email address of the original coin owner. Here's a thread about it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1208618.msg13309129#msg13309129

Supplying some pictures of what you see under your hologram would be helpful here, and go a long way to adding some legitimacy to your claim.

Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:35:32 AM

I am now formally accusing Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc, of securities fraud.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:22:32 AM

I am now formally accusing Tim Fillmore, President of Titan Btc, of securities fraud.

In the same way that Michael Scott declared bankruptcy?
What exactly do you mean? - Are you taking legal action? Do you have any proof to backup your claims? Falsely claiming something like this could actually end up with you facing leal action for defamation.

And by the way, Michael Scott's bankruptcy declaration wasn't binding.
Todamont

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:26:32 AM

I have given Tim Fillmore 1 month to make good on this physical coin or I will file legal action. I have offered to "split the loss" on this disputed coin. please see the referred thread.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:59:37 AM

I have given Tim Fillmore 1 month to make good on this physical coin or I will file legal action. I have offered to "split the loss" on this disputed coin. please see the referred thread.

I have seen the thread. However, you have failed to provide any evidence to back up your claim (both here and on the other thread).
Have you provided any evidence to TitanBTC? If not, I see no reason as to why they should split the loss with you. Every company will do everything they can to maintain good customer service, however, I see no reason for them to do so if you aren't providing them with any backup to your claim.
If this is the case, I can understand why TitanBTC wouldn't be scared and would fully participate in any legal proceedings and investigation as they are fully in their right here as no evidence has been provided that shows any foul play.

I could be wrong and you could be in the right. However, as I've stated and as the others above me have too, until we see any evidence, it's simply your word against his. Surely innocent until proven guilty still applies?
klondike_bar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:36:04 PM

can you please stop with this nonsense?
1) you bought the coin from 3rd party
2) you did not verify its balance prior to purchase
3) you dont remember who you bought it from
4) you told titanBTC to stay away because you have a gun in your house
5) you declared "formal accusation" over 2 dozen times in different posts in the last 24hrs
6)
See Tim. Now I am under suspicion. Everyone who ever came into contact with that coin is under suspicion and it is marked "unfunded".

FUCK! Thanks a lot. Merry fuckin' Christmas 2015. Sorry if your whole business coming under suspicion of securities fraud is inconvenient for you.
7)
I hate you because of this.

whatever sympathy I had for your issues went out the window when you stopped being remotely rational

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 07:43:42 PM

I had spoken to Tim before he is  helpful. There was an issue with the website and Tim responded right away to resolve the problem.
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:12:30 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 01:13:05 PM by hephaist0s

I've also had nothing but positive interactions with TitanBTC. I have redeemed a couple coins with no problems, and when I did once have an occasion to contact customer service they were extremely helpful & fast.

Their responses here seem entirely professional and reasonable as well.

And the coins are drop-dead gorgeous. It looks like most are sold out on the website, will there be more in stock any time soon?

Edit: looks like the "out of stock" message was just a glitch or something, as I see there is stock now. Great!

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
kodiak1120

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:39:23 PM

I don't know about the accusations Todamount is making, but my dealings with TitanBitcoins has always been professional and helpful.  Titan coins are, IMO, the best looking coins you can buy.  So many coins today looks so amateurish.  Titans look like something the US Mint would produce.  Very professional.   
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:03:00 PM

Todamont is obviously not very bright... go get Titan on those "securities" frauds!!! lol...
klondike_bar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:11:54 PM

Todamont is obviously not very bright... go get Titan on those "securities" frauds!!! lol...

see the kind review he left you? kid's not right in the head, either exposed on a scam, or so upset at buying a redeemed coin from a 3rd party that something snapped

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:19:48 PM

see the kind review he left you? kid's not right in the head, either exposed on a scam, or so upset at buying a redeemed coin from a 3rd party that something snapped

He does not even know the difference between securities fraud and fraud... I assume this was all just to troll for some unknown reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: