Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:54:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty in cryptocurrency  (Read 2459 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

I think that the vast majority. But those who already have a working product usually don't need bounty!
I think it is not true in this age having only single source of earning is not enough so everyone want more. Having bounty actually very smooth and easy earning  it will never disturb your job. You can make high amount of money very easily and the side benefit of using bounty is that it enhances your knowledge too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Regarding how many gift projects do not, I think that depends on the readiness. Because of what I follow in bounty projects there are several types of programs that I promote, such as Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram and one Signature. This includes articles.

Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

A lot or not a lot, the main thing is that they are intelligent, successful, with a pea team and an interesting product!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.
Many projects in the bounty because bounty is the right way to market and attract investors to participate in it. But, not all projects can run smoothly and successfully, so in my opinion if you want to participate in the bounty you need to observe some of the projects themselves and do an analysis whether it is possible to continue to develop or not.

Yes the first thing on that on how get some investor or to attract so they need some bounty hunters to promote the projects. If they have some bounty hunters that have some high rank promoted the project ill think the project was good to invest and have a better future of it.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

without Bounty, crypto will become quiet because there are many people who know crypto because of Bounty and there are many investors who come from bounty hunters.
I strongly agree that the Bounty must remain because it is a very good way for many projects to grow and also to get investors.
I  have the same thoughts with you.
Just a few more years, when you find the #cyptocurrency keyword on google, You will see billions of extracted results, which appear on most social networking sites, blogspot ...

oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

Bounty is a means of advertising a particular project, it's is means to create awareness about a project and thereby allowing a great majority of people to be aware of the project. Without bounty the news about cryptocurrency will die gradually
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

Bounty activities are the main way to promote ICO projects, and I think this approach will accompany the ICO market until the end.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

In General, 99% of the projects that are placed on Bitcointolke make their advertising program, ie bounty, and not where now without them.you look, there are closed and open epats, but still after the closed stage,they do open, and people earn money, promote them, advertise, there is information everywhere, investors and ordinary people learn about the project, so it is PROFITABLE!

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

I think that the bounty activity is facing difficulties because the ICO market is losing more followers due to the increase in scams, which also leads to a sharp decline in the benefits of bounty activities.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Because in my opinion it is the best way to promote your project and make investors buy your coins, because bounty hunters have a big influence on the crypto community and without holding a bounty it is pretty hard to gain your fundraising goals.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

Bounty campaigns are a good way for ICOs to make some noise about the project on a
cheap way. They pay out the hunters usually in their own tokens so it is the cheapest and
most efficient way for ICO promotion. This is why it is so popular way of advertising.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:32:31 PM

being a bounty hunter is the easiest way to get bitcoin and other crypto assets.
but now the bounty hunter starts to get upset and disappointed because a lot of ico scam and delay their payments.
difficult situation and I feel this. I hope this year the situation will change.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

What do you think many projects do Bounty?

Thanks in advanced.

Because it's the easiest way to spread information about the market especially if it is done through the internet. This forum is a big help to startup ICO's because most of the people are interested in crypto. Social media bounties like twitter and fb do help but most of the people there are ignorant with the cryptocurrencies.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

Bounty campaigns are a good way for ICOs to make some noise about the project on a
cheap way. They pay out the hunters usually in their own tokens so it is the cheapest and
most efficient way for ICO promotion. This is why it is so popular way of advertising.

only if they use thier tokens  .  what about bounty that pays top cryptos like for example btc and eth  ?  there were other cheaper options out there where they will only pay one time for the whole month or even  a year of advertising  .  they can even get more exposure because the ads rotate online but advertising thru this forum is also another good alternative option because bitcointalk.org is the first and popular btc and crypto website  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: