Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36709 times)
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:44:05 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:41:36 AM by Teka

He is not refunding the items, even though they are not sold as described. And doesn't fit the purpose. Also they are a dangerous good, which doesn't meet the health and safety regulation. He is not even going exchange or anything. He own me over BTC 10. And he is saying fuck you, I am not paying you.

And all of you, are on his side. What is going on?

Read the terms and conditions. You gave up the right for a refund or warranty a long time ago. I'm done discussing with you something that you are clearly ignorant about and completely wrong when it comes to specifc. Just shut up about it and sue him, I wonder how far that will get you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:49:10 PM

If it was faulty in the first place why open the case? 
Neptune

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:48:30 AM

so when will the 120GH/s units arrive?  I didn't see a schedule or guess as to when that unit was to appear....

any guess on price?

NineLives, can't believe your patience and willingness in dealing with someone who is obviously litigious and juvenile.
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:49:27 AM

Guys, just ignore him and I suggest you just leave him some feedback on his trust banner.

He clearly has a problem somewhere and he needs to deal with this himself.  Its completely pointless arguing with him.

Please try not to respond to his accusations.

Kenshin, I can no longer see you're comments so just do whatever you got to do.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 03:55:52 AM

so when will the 120GH/s units arrive?  I didn't see a schedule or guess as to when that unit was to appear....

any guess on price?

NineLives, can't believe your patience and willingness in dealing with someone who is obviously litigious and juvenile.

Hey,

120ghz is end of life and we won't be getting any I'm sorry to say.

And thank you for your comments.   I work my ass off to make this work then people like him try pulling me down.  I've been in business long enough to handle it I suppose.

PS. Believe it or not, Kensin was a nice guy but these childish tantrums kick in.  God knows what started all this.  I think it might be Willids firmware find that took his glory or something. He has done this to himself.  Oh well.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Smeers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:15:22 AM

so when will the 120GH/s units arrive?  I didn't see a schedule or guess as to when that unit was to appear....

any guess on price?

Hey,

And thank you for your comments.   I work my ass off to make this work then people like him try pulling me down.  I've been in business long enough to handle it I suppose.

PS. Believe it or not, Kensin was a nice guy but these childish tantrums kick in.  God knows what started all this.  I think it might be Willids firmware find that took his glory or something. He has done this to himself.  Oh well.

Yes, I think so. Because he couldn't scam us with his 'custom' firmware, which just was installing another package and asking us 0.1BTC, he tried to blame you for scamming him.
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:57:16 AM

Guys, just ignore him and I suggest you just leave him some feedback on his trust banner.

He clearly has a problem somewhere and he needs to deal with this himself.  Its completely pointless arguing with him.

Please try not to respond to his accusations.

Kenshin, I can no longer see you're comments so just do whatever you got to do.

This is exactly the type of rogue trader you are. Press the ignore button.

Seriously I have never open or tamper with the case. Have you got a photo of my opening the case, or have you witness this with your eyes?

You are breaking the UK law. I have one miner came in dead on arrival. And you are not exchanging it or refund me. What type of seller are you?

Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:01:01 AM

any guess on price?

Hey,

Don't buy anything from MiningHardware. He is refusing to answer my phone or email. Who is wrong here? I have already contacted the HM Revenue and custom. About his illegal importing of miners which are not declared properly.

I will be going to the Police, Trading Standard and ASA today.

Wake up. If I am the one who is wrong, why so many government department are helping me? Because I am right.

I never open or tamper the miner. Even if I have. Under the UK law he still need to refund. Because they are not as described.
Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:04:10 AM

any guess on price?

Hey,

Yes, I think so. Because he couldn't scam us with his 'custom' firmware, which just was installing another package and asking us 0.1BTC, he tried to blame you for scamming him.

You are so blind. You don't even know the whole story. He has broken a business contract with me. All support of MiningHardwares are done by me. I get paid to do all of them. He then void the contract and did all the support himself.

He took the exclusive of the firmware I provide him. Each one of you who want the firmware upgrade who purchased from him. Just need to contact him, and you get your firmware for free. Who is scamming who?
willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:16:33 AM

any guess on price?

Hey,

You are so blind. You don't even know the whole story. He has broken a business contract with me. All support of MiningHardwares are done by me. I get paid to do all of them. He then void the contract and did all the support himself.

He took the exclusive of the firmware I provide him. Each one of you who want the firmware upgrade who purchased from him. Just need to contact him, and you get your firmware for free. Who is scamming who?

If you firmware worked how comes all you could prove where screenshots of 5's after it started, I had asked on a number of occasions for more screenshots but was ignore. If you had not removed your posts then you may have had more credibility but you F**ked up and even made it look as if you have something to hide no anyone else. So I suggest you take your attitude, whining and whining and speak to someone who give a F**K.

Now have a nice day. (Ignore button pressed)

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

I'm almost starting to believe Kenshin might actually be my cousin, didn't know they had internet access in prison.

Kenshin, go back and read through all your posts, hopefully you will be able to see how much of a dickhead you are being, it's a long shot but we can always hope.

Let me point out a few things for you buddy:

YOU said you replaced the fans (This voids your warranty)
YOU said you overclocked the machine (This also voids your warranty)

So in short, you have no warranty.

You have also posted about your 'Amazing' hash rates, and provided us with plenty of screenshots - so whats not working?

You also said the machine was bought by somebody else, and it wasn't for you? Well then why did you say it's running in your living room, give it to whomever bought it and be done with it.

To say they are unsafe because they are too loud is pretty laughable, common sense would probably make most people move it to another room. Do you know how many decibels are required to damage your hearing? I doubt that machine could even come close.

Calling NineLives a scammer, rogue trader etc on a public forum is damn out of order and you should be ashamed of yourself, you received EXACTLY what you paid for.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:41:33 AM

Kenshin, go back and read through all your posts, hopefully you will be able to see how much of a dickhead you are being, it's a long shot but we can always hope.
He is unable to do this as he has deleted them, to cover his track's

Calling NineLives a scammer, rogue trader etc
Slander (make false and damaging statements about someone) is a civil offence, which if NineLives want to could persue in a private prosecution (for compensation) which I doubt he will as Kenshin is not worth the trouble.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:16:50 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 01:34:26 PM by Kenshin

Have all of you realised now that you all have void your warranty? NineLives had confirm this in the post to me. You all have void your warranty when updated your firmware. If you got NIneLives to contact me, like you should have done. You still have your warranty.

He refused to pass you guys to me, so by getting all of you to void your warranty. This is his plan. Look at the PM below, I am the only person who is authorised to upload the firmware.

I have exposed the type of trader NineLives is. He will not refund, when the miner arrive dead on arrival. If any of you want to refund in the future. You all seen what type of person he is.

Kenshin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

He is unable to do this as he has deleted them, to cover his track's

Calling NineLives a scammer, rogue trader etc
Slander (make false and damaging statements about someone) is a civil offence, which if NineLives want to could persue in a private prosecution (for compensation) which I doubt he will as Kenshin is not worth the trouble.

I have now contacted the police http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/fraud-az-online-shopping-fraud
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:23:05 PM

Why would he pay you to do it when you made utter bullshit claims that your firmware ran at 270 Gh/s. I didn't want to say anything at the time but this was clearly utter crap, as the Avalon 3255 physically cannot run at these speeds.

You tried to charge 0.1 BTC to people based on this claim.

The only reputation you are harming or tarnishing is your own. Backtracking, lying, deleting posts, trying to charge for fake speed increases.

Every single person on this forum can see you for what you are here.

BINTEX