Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36702 times)
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:52:43 PM

Hey, Kenshin. I can sell you a bigger shovel if you want? Looks like your hole could go a little deeper if you ask me.

How big is the shovel? It needs to be really big, because I want to dig a really deep hole.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:29:07 PM

My firmware is tailor for MH200. All the bugs has been fixed in my firmware.
Lies, show me proof.

so I designed the firmware to be stable, and fix all the bugs of MH200. I might clarify, I also own other Avalon miners, I have different firmware for different hardwares.
Lies, show me proof.

Yes, I can fix your problem.
Lies, I don't even need proof.

I never tried to scam anyone.
Lies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:35:20 PM

You are the one who is childish and act like a little girl.
Lies.

There are a lot of services people offers on this forum, which cost money. It is not greed. It is so that it can pay for the time we have spent.
Not sure what this means, probably more lies.

If you are so great, why don't you send out your miner out for free??
Unreasonable

As a business person, you must tolerate your customer.
True, to a degree

Also as a customer, I have the right to complaint if there is something wrong with the product.
You broke it.

Your terms and conditions doesn't have the power to overpower the actual law and regulation of this country.
Lies

For your information, I have a lot of businesses.
Lies

Your support was just a hobby. I have clients around the globe, which includes major banking sector, and the government sector.
Lies

I also hold a Defense Vetting Clearance, so I can read and deal with government Top Secret classification.
Do I even have to tell you this is a lie?

If I am not trusted
Truth.

Because I do consulting in those system, and I design them. I have also design and built a lot of Google data centers.  Cool
Lies

You keep on saying I don't understand business, each of my projects cost a few million pounds per project.  Tongue
True, we don't believe anything you say.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:17:16 AM

oh god! that just get better  Cheesy
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:48:02 AM

oh god! that just get better  Cheesy

I know. I seem to have a fan.  Cool
willids

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:27:24 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 09:44:35 AM by willids

I also hold a Defense Vetting Clearance, so I can read and deal with government Top Secret classification.

Congratulations Kenshin, you just became a security risk by announcing on a PUBLIC forum your level of security (if you had any) and how you work on  high profile projects.

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

Congratulations Kenshin, you just became a security risk by announcing on a PUBLIC forum your level of security (if you had any) and how you work on  high profile projects.

Do you know my real name? do you know my real identity? I use anonymous VPN to access this forum. The email address I used to registered can't be trace back to me. It is located in Switzerland. Also they don't log IP address.

So how can I be a risk? When even the admin don't know where or who I am? No one does.  Cool
willids

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:22:03 PM

Do you know my real name? do you know my real identity? I use anonymous VPN to access this forum. The email address I used to registered can't be trace back to me. It is located in Switzerland. Also they don't log IP address.

So how can I be a risk? When even the admin don't know where or who I am? No one does.  Cool

IP's are logged.

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

So how can I be a risk? When even the admin don't know where or who I am? No one does.  Cool

IP's are logged.

But not my IP. I am going through a few VPN connections. All the website I go to have someone else's IP address.  Cool

Sometimes my IP shown in the logs are from London, or Southhampton, Japan, Korea, USA, Russia, Canada, Poland, Spain, Germany, and so on.
willids

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

Stop blowing it and go piss someone else off, If you could read then read the book how to gain friends and influence people.

Skype - willidsbiz
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:34:57 PM

Stop blowing it and go piss someone else off, If you could read then read the book how to gain friends and influence people.

What is your problem? This thread is for customer of MiningHardware. I am also a customer. Not a happy one. So why don't you leave this thread if you are so unhappy about it? Like even don't bother coming back to this forum. I have been with this forum much longer than you. So if someone should leave, it should be you.

Also it is not my fault you are not technically educated in how to stay anonymous online. Only stupid people use their real IP address, and browse the internet without encryption.  Tongue

Go and read anything, if you can read at all. You can start reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar. And work you way up to more mature reading. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a very good book, for kids to read.
Smeers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:19:40 PM

What is your problem? This thread is for customer of MiningHardware. I am also a customer. Not a happy one. So why don't you leave this thread if you are so unhappy about it? Like even don't bother coming back to this forum. I have been with this forum much longer than you. So if someone should leave, it should be you.

Also it is not my fault you are not technically educated in how to stay anonymous online. Only stupid people use their real IP address, and browse the internet without encryption.  Tongue

Go and read anything, if you can read at all. You can start reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar. And work you way up to more mature reading. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a very good book, for kids to read.

Why wouldn't you use your real IP, unless you have something to hide? Smiley
And also, just out of curiousity, what VPN are you using?
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:52:57 PM

Also it is not my fault you are not technically educated in how to stay anonymous online. Only stupid people use their real IP address, and browse the internet without encryption.  Tongue

Why wouldn't you use your real IP, unless you have something to hide? Smiley
And also, just out of curiousity, what VPN are you using?

I have nothing to hide. I just don't like the NSA or GCHQ collecting data of me.

Do a search on VPN pay with Bitcoin. https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/4646/best-vpn-for-bitcoin/
https://prism-break.org/en/
eddlow

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:51:49 PM

VPN + Tor + Proxy, perfect combination Cheesy
Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:09:20 PM

That is the way to do it. Use your Tor session to connect to the VPN, and then go to another proxy. The IP will be so random, because it have been mixed 3 times.  Grin

Also VPN is encrypted, so NSA and GCHQ can't snoop you.  Grin
clarkey2013

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:36:32 PM

back on topic...

small update on my problem, firmware installed again from the link posted above and all seems fine, no lock ups or idle worker problem,  and hashing away just nicely

Kenshin

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:51:44 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2014, 10:49:41 PM by Kenshin

back on topic...

small update on my problem, firmware installed again from the link posted above and all seems fine, no lock ups or idle worker problem,  and hashing away just nicely

Good for you.  Smiley

But NineLives better have the custom firmware for the MH200 available soon. The firmware you are using is not for MH200. It is for a different miner. It will brick your miner. It is a matter of time. I am not saying this to make money, as I have no intention of selling my firmware anymore. I have destroyed it.
clarkey2013

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:18:06 PM

That is the way to do it. Use your Tor session to connect to the VPN, and then go to another proxy. The IP will be so random, because it have been mixed 3 times.  Grin

Also VPN is encrypted, so NSA and GCHQ can't snoop you.  Grin

But NineLives better have the custom firmware for the MH200 available soon. The firmware you are using is not for MH200. It is for a different miner. It will brick your miner. It is a matter of time. I am not saying this to make money, as I have no intention of selling my firmware anymore. I have destroyed it.

*YAWN!*

willids

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:32:13 AM

back on topic...

Which link did you use ?

Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:38:09 AM

The one you posted a few pages back =)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370260.msg4839492#msg4839492
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: