Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36742 times)
otsaku

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:37:13 PM

Thanks and very good luck with your project.

spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 04:37:49 PM

I want to pick one up in person. I live in the UK. I feel there is going to be a big rush for these?

Society doesn't scale.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:41:30 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 06:04:32 PM by Anddos

Sounds like a legit company,but the price is really high

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:59:59 PM

if your will not be delivered till Feb, u loosing 1.5 month mining. is it worth of waiting and biting nails if they deliver without delay? r u shure u will get it in Feb?
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:11:16 PM

if your will not be delivered till Feb, u loosing 1.5 month mining. is it worth of waiting and biting nails if they deliver without delay? r u shure u will get it in Feb?

Feb? Get what in Feb?  Slightly confused?

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:20:14 PM

Feb? Get what in Feb?  Slightly confused?

Sorry i was replying to post made by Anddos and seems he edited his one before i posted mine.
There was some info he will have black arrow x1 for quarter of the price but in feb next year.

Little confusion made by editing post.

I think im loosing it today. I need sleep.Smiley
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 09:04:24 PM

Sorry i was replying to post made by Anddos and seems he edited his one before i posted mine.
There was some info he will have black arrow x1 for quarter of the price but in feb next year.

Ahh yes, the simple point is this;  Pre-orders with any company thus far have failed to deliver on time except KNC.  However this was still three months (estimated).  I want to push it out on a delivery of tops 2 weeks max three. This is why it cost more.  Its based on ROI from 3 weeks of this month.  You guys need to work our ROI your self.

Also, the supplier is getting greedy and for good reason.  In front of my partner, someone placed an order for 100 units to mine on for them self.  They won't get there's for around 3 weeks either but its worth the risk.  I am trying my best to keep the cost at £2,900 and no more for aimed delivery in 10 days.  That's the aim.

I've been to the accountant's today and some decisions have been made.  I shall post shortly.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:54:05 PM

preorder is a joke. I know u can save money by preorder unit. but ROI will not happen as most of them muppets delay delivery. keep doing what u do and try deliver units for price which will be acceptable to serious buyers.
I hope u will have good news soon.
Anddos

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:34:42 PM

Ahh yes, the simple point is this;  Pre-orders with any company thus far have failed to deliver on time except KNC.  However this was still three months (estimated).  I want to push it out on a delivery of tops 2 weeks max three. This is why it cost more.  Its based on ROI from 3 weeks of this month.  You guys need to work our ROI your self.

Also, the supplier is getting greedy and for good reason.  In front of my partner, someone placed an order for 100 units to mine on for them self.  They won't get there's for around 3 weeks either but its worth the risk.  I am trying my best to keep the cost at £2,900 and no more for aimed delivery in 10 days.  That's the aim.

I've been to the accountant's today and some decisions have been made.  I shall post shortly.

Is that delivery in 10 days for outside uk customers?
I am from Lancashire my self so i would expect the delivery to be quick

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 11:40:27 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 01:16:02 AM by NineLives

http://eepurl.com/KSUkL

OK.  Here is a quick update and I need feedback from our serious miners.

After a long meeting with our accountants and my partner oversea's, this business will be setup abroad and the retail shop will be the potentially collection depot and customer support center.

UK Customer
1st the bad news:  If you choose to collect at the store, there WILL be import tax added to the product.  This is 20% VAT of the miner value.  This is British law and we do not want to entertain or encourage avoiding this.  Please remember, ANY miner you order from any company has to pay import tax / VAT.  You do have the option of ordering online, but the same rule applies.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:  The above does NOT apply to you.  You will be liable to pay whatever tax your country charges, if any.

2nd bad news:  We have no idea at this early stage on how many Brits are serious about buying this miner and how many we need to secure from our supplier (before his fat greedy ass increases the price again)..  and so, the orders for collection at the store will be extremely limited (5 to 10 units maybe, not sure yet). This also means a cash deposit maybe required to secure your miner once they come in.

THE GOOD NEWS:

PRICE:  As an introduction price (and this WILL GO UP in the new year):

120Gh/s   £1,700
200Gh/s   £2,800

Payments accepted Bitcoin & Cash only.
Web-store will be open on the 18th of December @ 8pm GMT for a shipping guarantee of 2 / 3 weeks or your coins back.  The aim however is around 10 days but Christmas break is fast approaching and I don't think that is possible.  Ofcourse, we want to get this miner to you as fast as possible.  If your impressed with the delivery times, you will order again and tell another 10 people.  That's our goal.  Max stock of 200Gh/s (22) and 120Gh/s (14) units ONLY for now.

http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

PLEASE REMEMBER, we are a LTD company trading in the UK with contact numbers. We want to be one of the first retail store in the UK to offer miners quick and continue providing a good service.
PS.  I will be sending a newsletter to the subscribers in 1 hour.

highwave

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

Do these prices (£1,700 & £2,800) already include the VAT ?

If I want to secure a 200GH/s miner but I won't have the whole £2800 for 2-3 more days what can I do to make sure I still get one ?

Can I use cash deposit to secure a miner for an online order as well ?

Will online payment be bitcoins only or cash as well ?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 12:52:17 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 03:15:54 AM by NineLives

Do these prices (£1,700 & £2,800) already include the VAT ?

If I want to secure a 200GH/s miner but I won't have the whole £2800 for 2-3 more days what can I do to make sure I still get one ?

Can I use cash deposit to secure a miner for an online order as well ?

Will online payment be bitcoins only or cash as well ?

Hi,

Cash deposit is to collect in-store.  This option will be available on the webshop.  Not sure how we will get cash from you yet.  I'll speak with our design team shortly.  In store stock is not due to arrive for another three weeks yet so you have time to save up.

The £1,700 & £2,800 DOES NOT include import duty VAT.  That will be your responsibility depending on the country you live in.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:10:36 AM

First few orders fulfilled for some friends of ours.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:35:19 PM

once delivered keep us informed about customs, taxes etc on.arrival to your friends.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 02:59:34 PM

once delivered keep us informed about customs, taxes etc on.arrival to your friends.

I know UK import duty is heavy.  My partner is still negotiating with the supplier.  The opening price may come down even more Smiley Smiley Smiley

Anddos

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:37:57 PM

I was interested in these but with bitcoin value falling hard,i think bitcoin will be back to $40 usd pritty soon without china.

CroverNo01

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:49:33 PM

I was interested in these but with bitcoin value falling hard,i think bitcoin will be back to $40 usd pritty soon without china.

Bitcoin price will bounce back pretty quick, now is a pretty good time to start buying up bitcoins. Many predict bitcoin will triple its value by Q2 of 2014.

I think soon Bitcoin price will match the diff to produce 1 BTC at current high hash rate.

This is just my view, and great news Nine with latest DHL shipment. Hopefully it gets to you before the new year Smiley Keep us posted
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:49:55 PM

You are correct.  There is slightly worrying..  BUT its defo not going down that much ($40).  India is growing with the Bitcoin idea too.  It will bounce back I'm certain.  Bitcoin hasn't event touched the general public yet Wink

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:50:46 PM

Bitcoin price will bounce back pretty quick, now is a pretty good time to start buying up bitcoins. Many predict bitcoin will triple its value by Q2 of 2014.

I think soon Bitcoin price will match the diff to produce 1 BTC at current high hash rate.

This is just my view, and great news Nine with latest DHL shipment. Hopefully it gets to you before the new year Smiley Keep us posted

Agreed and I will.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:24:45 PM

We are now trying some power supply changes ready to overclock on the test unit.  Ghash.io will show hash rate shoot up and down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: