Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iran israel crisis  (Read 155 times)
EzzNju (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

US Mike Pompeo delivered a massage to Iran that if Israel will be hit, the US will retaliate
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

US Mike Pompeo delivered a massage to Iran that if Israel will be hit, the US will retaliate

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE IRANIANS PEOPLE !!! YOU ARE SOO GOOD, SOO KIND !!!

finally a good operations to test all those new systems and see if extermination war is still correctly trained. after all those years of peaceful negotiations and little skirmishes... finally an opportunity arise to text extermination war on appropriated sized sand box!!! so again thank you iranians people to have volunteered to become the cobayes in the next major military test...

And the funniest, is that this live test, of mass firing skill, logistic and co, is very good for the US economy and WAR MACHINE($) incorporated.

I can't wait for the "deluge" to fall on you. It's gonna be gorgeous on 4k HD

now the question isn't about a new deal ! but what to test !!!

readyness above all !!!

so again thank you, all of this will not have been possible without "persians" !

finally WAR !

I am curious what will be learned... after so many years of anti terrorism... large scale 0 survivors...

-------------

concerning the post war splitting : 30% for the western specially (and exclusively) american based energy group 30 % for the russians - 30 % for the chineses - 10 % for national iranians. 5% of foreigners profits back in the area 5 % for the new federal state of iran ... and with a voting program to raise this tax for the lowest producing, and lower it for those with the best track record in creating something beyond extraction.

it's gonna be fun... but first before negociating the rest...

place your cameras well... this war should be televized ! can we get vr and surround sound? the greatest war documentary ever realized.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

I don't want a single person to die in a war but if there is no other way, we will fight to the end.
Thanks in advanced.

🖤😏
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE IRANIANS PEOPLE !!! YOU ARE SOO GOOD, SOO KIND !!!

finally a good operations to test all those new systems and see if extermination war is still correctly trained. after all those years of peaceful negotiations and little skirmishes... finally an opportunity arise to text extermination war on appropriated sized sand box!!! so again thank you iranians people to have volunteered to become the cobayes in the next major military test...

And the funniest, is that this live test, of mass firing skill, logistic and co, is very good for the US economy and WAR MACHINE($) incorporated.

I can't wait for the "deluge" to fall on you. It's gonna be gorgeous on 4k HD

now the question isn't about a new deal ! but what to test !!!

readyness above all !!!

so again thank you, all of this will not have been possible without "persians" !

finally WAR !

I am curious what will be learned... after so many years of anti terrorism... large scale 0 survivors...

-------------

concerning the post war splitting : 30% for the western specially (and exclusively) american based energy group 30 % for the russians - 30 % for the chineses - 10 % for national iranians. 5% of foreigners profits back in the area 5 % for the new federal state of iran ... and with a voting program to raise this tax for the lowest producing, and lower it for those with the best track record in creating something beyond extraction.

it's gonna be fun... but first before negociating the rest...

place your cameras well... this war should be televized ! can we get vr and surround sound? the greatest war documentary ever realized.

Yeaaaah i know ! I can't wait, Stranger things is so boring... hate the 80's. Now we can revive the 2000's with a new show !

I already loved the liveshow pilot ! Great FX's, great actor playing by Benyamin Netanyahou, reminded me a lot of the Colin Powell's masterpiece.

-------

Seriously all you said is sand AND true.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

I don't think there is something stronger than a Israeli + USA alliance.
I am sure the Iranians are just doing this because the USA pulled out the Nuclear deal which Obama signed without putting any thought to it all. But this fighting would only bring about the loss of innocent Human Lives.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

I read your replies...

let me quote the iranian themselves:

last time some said something like this, a preemptive total war would have been a great win for the world.

What else can I say?

The iranians bring this training opportunity on themselves. Imagine if Canada or Mexico was saying that about the US...

no no no... no mercy to Iran.

they have still the option, if they care about life... to

1. recognize the inaleniable right of Israel to exist.
2. recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
3. stop their wars around iran and retreat all their forces.
4. give the corpses of all those that have been involved in acts of war against american troops.

then for fun, the shit bag in chief, should put a swimsuit and walk the street of tehran where everyone will have to leash him kindly (it makes a lot of people) to apologize for his grave mistakes.

Otherwise, and the delays may have already expired, it will be a massive firework, as the goal isn't to nation build, or what ever in this vain, but simply to reduce the population to a fraction to what it is now, meaning a war of extermination.

I don't think there is something stronger than a Israeli + USA alliance.
I am sure the Iranians are just doing this because the USA pulled out the Nuclear deal which Obama signed without putting any thought to it all. But this fighting would only bring about the loss of innocent Human Lives.

read the quote, what can I say? it is clear.

the real problem is the behavior of certain european nations, who after having participated actively in the holocaust, and for others having done everything possible to permit it (denial, not looking while it was all written and announced publicly like here) continue in their quest for the Reich. Of course today there is less weapons, but still... this drive to impose everything on everyone hasn't left the german consciousness. this belief to be superior, to know better, to not tolerate dissent and worst rightful fully argumented facts.

How can they even envision to do business with a nation that seek actively to destroy Israel? it is beyond me, and severe consequences should be enforced on them. When will they evolve? just recognizing free speech and medical marijuana seems beyond their little formatted minds. it is so sad. even worst than the iranians mindset in certain aspects. because they know the last one they pactized with the imperialists... 

Seriously all you said is sand AND true.

quite the contrary ! it's really great for world peace. Once the nations of the world are reminded of what the real industrial military complex can wreak, they will all, understand that free speech, argument, logic and rationality is the rule. Some seems to have understood it naturally...

And from a raw american security persoectives it is really necessary to train and see how everything work with the goal to exterminate... you know, the aliens will not warn if they decide to hostile invade... so better be ready for YUGE conflicts than always those little operations that have constituted the main combat experiences of the last 30 years.

and it is good to see if the supply lines and logitistic system have progress... if amazon tells a little... iran can really be flatten very quickly... and with the coming summer it will help finish them.

remember they still have the option to change... and scalp the leadership... beard and hairs. As I say, they must be punished for having dared to even think of destroying israel....

and now why America will exterminate them :

will see...

okay...

no problems, girls, munition rotation program and testing don't discriminate ...

Again thank you to the iranians people for chosing the war path... so hard to find candidate nowadays...

I hope you will all enjoy the show... and no need to dig your graves. there will be nothing to bury.

Until the last human breath over former Iran.

Kiss

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
iqahmed

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

You talk about isreal and iran war? Here You have to Remeber something
After Pakistan gained its independence in August 1947, Iran was the first country to recognize its sovereign status.Tehran was once a significant capital that ensured Pakistan’s security. Generals like Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Nur Khan and others appreciated Iran’s worth for Pakistan. There is enough evidence that speaks volumes about Iran’s centrality for Pakistan’s security, especially up until the late 1970s. The Shah of Iran had provided material help to Pakistan during the latter’s 1965 war with India and was looked upon to admonish New Delhi for any adventurism. In 1969, Pakistan celebrated the Iranian monarchy and Iran celebrated Pakistan Day. The then governor of Sindh, Vice Admiral, SM Ahsan, stated: “Pakistan and Iran are twin brothers.”.
I am 100% Sure Pakistan must Support Iran If war happend also Israel is enmy of Pakistan.
shekhar0005

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

This war reminds of another pairs of countries - India & Pak.
One side will attack, other will retaliate.
One party wants peace and the other wants some fun with crackers.
One can't tolerate the growth of the other.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

pak better be quiet... after hosting ubl...

the thing is that most europeans support the destruction of israel, as long as it is not with nukes. like they did in syria...

1. israel doesn't provide sex slaves
2. israel doesn't bribe them.
3. their muslims population will soon become majority.

cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

This weekend, leaders in the eyes of the world focused on the activity of the latest military in the Middle East, after Israel of carrying out deadly attacks against the military facilities of Iran in Syria on Thursday (10/05). Israel argues these attacks as a response to the rocket fire against his forces against Iran.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

the problems of Israel and some countries such as Iran, Palestine, and others have never ended, I am personally very opposed to warfare, and I hope that this problem can be solved in a peaceful way, because we know together that the war will cause harm , especially for the people
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

The Israeli government are not too different from the German army when they invaded Poland. The Palestinians are living in the worlds largest jail ruled by Israel and supported by the US.
Bdking

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

It's a vital crisis for the rest of the world..But all other powerful countries are silent on that issue.I think if USA & Russia want to solve this problem ethically only then,,it possible to solve
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

i have no problem if jews protect themselves and build their own state develop the desert in the middle east.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: