Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Short time invest for 0.3BTC  (Read 231 times)
ManuBBXX (OP)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Hello all
Can you help me investing in strong coins, but not for hodl too long, I mean good short term invests

OkCash maybe ?

I have 0.3 btc only to invest
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

I wouldn't give you any coin to invest.

Why not just keep on holding those bitcoin so that you'll be able to see on how big your gain will be after bitcoin hits $10k?
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

Hello all
Can you help me investing in strong coins, but not for hodl too long, I mean good short term invests

OkCash maybe ?

It is quite a difficult task to find a coin that will grow relatively bitcoin in a short period of time. Maybe you should find a coin that has recently become cheaper relative to bitcoin.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Hello all

OkCash maybe ?

Don't let other people decide the fate of your money. You should know and study what you should do when you invest because at the end of the day it is your money that is being at stake here.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

Your decision about what to invest in should not be based on other peoples opinion. Asking for advice about a step to take is good especially in sensitive cases but they can only give you an advice, it is left to you to decide what to do with your money but I think you should hold the money on a long time as it has the tendency to yield potential profit in the near future.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

If you are looking for big returns short term, the only option I can think of right now is going with a top ICO
Quarkchain stands out to me, aiming for some seriously high TPS speeds and they've got a team with experience to pull it off.

https://quarkchain.io/

Can't call me a shill with this as it's an ICO, Telegram is massive, hype is huge, it's going to sell out very fast so I don't need to promote it, I can see 10x from this in a short period and if they pull off even 20% of their goal for speed, it'll be the fastest coin.

Also offers smart contracts via Eths virtual machine, you could instantly port your Eth dApps over to Quarkchain and get higher performance and better scalability.

No one has a glass ball on these sites but this one has tons of potential to go up, Holo went up over 10x from ICO and this will blow it out of the water if they get even a small % of their TPS rate, it also benefits from plug and play with Ethereum apps.

I'm buying in myself, probably put 0.5 BTC on it or maybe a whole, the team is solid so I've got faith on something which really seems too good to be true.

They are aiming for 100,000+, even 20,000 would be over 2x as quick as the current fastest coin, Visa being a centralised system operates at 24,000, Quarkchain will be fully decentralised and faster.

Nano being one of my favourite coins due to it's speeds pomotes a max of 7,000 TPS

--

If I had to recommend a current coin, I'm bullish on Neblio, currently the price is probably a bit high to buy in though, 0.0013 would be a good point if we see a correction.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Wyh not to try invest in ICO. Take more risk and gain many profit after that. But it's up to you because it's your money at all.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Wyh not to try invest in ICO. Take more risk and gain many profit after that. But it's up to you because it's your money at all.
I support. The deposit amount is small so you can consider the option of investing in the ICO, but here it is important to be able to select promising projects
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Hello all

OkCash maybe ?

Markets are due for a bull run very soon and practically almost any coin you invest in at this point is a good bet to increase in value. That being said, my opinion is that Ethereum and Monero are 2 good coins to bet on. Ethereum because, uh, its Ethereum. Then Monero, because it's one of the best privacy based coins out there with a really active devleopment team.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Short term investing is hard for most people and cannot be done by taking other people's advice. You can do your research and invest in some hot ICOs if holding one or two months through an ICO is short enough time period.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

Hello all

OkCash maybe ?

You can buy eth, storm, and utrust these are the coins that moves great in short term. I'm studying other coins because I also want to trade in short term, so you'd better to make study also for you to understand it on your own.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

for the short term, you should choose a coin that has a fast price movement. with a fast price movement, you can get a profit in the short term, that is by utilizing the difference in price. buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is high. but you have to keep monitoring the price movement.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:40 AM

Hello all

OkCash maybe ?

I would suggest that you hold that 0.3 BTC instead of investing to smaller altcoins that have a future. Anyway, but in the end, it will still be your choice so if you really want to invest go for XRP, Waves, and Stratis. These are cheap coins that have a future in the next 3-5 years.

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

wait 1 week. If you see bitcoin over 10k$. invest into any top 10 coin. you will get profit. why? because we break down trend and start up trend. so any top 10 will go high

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

Hello all

OkCash maybe ?

if you hope for today it is very unlikely because this is a very vulnerable month for bitcoin price please see this month draft price is getting down and there is no certainty.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

I've invested in a couple of ICOs these past few months and the returns haven't been great so far. And So, I've returned to looking for potential short term gains. Personally, I'm eying GVT and SONM as potential gainers in the coming month
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

You should buy XVG or NEO with 0.3 BTC you have. should be like that. XVG and NEO prices are very low and can pump soon. Do not try to keep the BTC. Current BTC looks not good. And maybe the price will go down below 8k
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

I suggest looking into TRX.  It's mainnet is going online at the end of the month, but be sure to let go before everyone does.  Lol.

Then buy back again lower after the dump (if there's a dump), and hold that until Tron's elections for 'super representatives' on June 26.  Wink

Edit:  And the hype and marketing for this project is up there like Bitconnect.  Not saying it's gonna end up like Bitconnect or anything.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

You should buy XVG or NEO with 0.3 BTC you have. should be like that. XVG and NEO prices are very low and can pump soon. Do not try to keep the BTC. Current BTC looks not good. And maybe the price will go down below 8k
But if bitcoin goes down, then usually it pulls all the other coins behind him.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

Just about everything is down right now. You could buy into just about any established coin and do fine. But, that would require the market to go up. Which, if that doesn't happen, then more than likely you're not going to do that well anyways.. I think the market is starting to recover though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: