Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is growing. Someone's pouring money into it.  (Read 736 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

Recently ETH is gaining more popularity compared to bitcoin because many people are considering still, ETH is undervalued coin and has the ability to reach more than $5000 very soon. That's why many people want to buy more ETH when it is at low.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

There are many factors affecting the price of Ethereum, but an important role in the price is played by the fact that many large investors have moved from BTC to ETH, which seems to them a more predictable and more controlled development team. This favorably affected the cost of Ethereum.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?
One think I can say is that the ICO developers have stopped cashing out wish I agree with you and also the number of successful ICOs last month has increased  and if this continue expect the price to go along with demand because most of these ICOs are on Ethereum platform
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

It can be but in the case of bitcoin its almost same because we all know about share market in someone invest money then price will arise so it’s the same factor as well so bit coin have this facilities also where its secure and have good face value in market so its attract to the customers also. Main thing is ethereum is trying to their best it can’t be like bitcoin.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

I don't think EOS will affect the price of ethereum as they are different things entirel. ETH remains the second best coin in crypto and it features are very stable with potentials of growing higher and it's blockchain is still being used for most of the ICOs thereby increasing the chances of it being successful.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

about ethereum a lot of benefits to be gained if investing there because basically ethereum is a coin that has a large capacity and support of many from everyone so it is very easy to achieve a high price.

dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

Of course it effects the price of any coin and quite dramatically. It can`t sustain the coin for a long time though. People have to actually use it in order for the price of it to go up for more than just a few weeks.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

I don't think eos has a big effect on the price of ethereum. I think Ethereum is a coin which has proven itself in the past, and I believe that it has a great potential to have more cap, volume and of course a price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

EOS is not potentially a competitor to Ethereum, since EOS still has a very poor product. That's why I do not think that it affects the price of Ethereum. Ethereum is growing because it has a technology that has no equal.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

Ethereum has the most liquidity by far next to BTC so its definitely not going anywhere.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

EOS does not affect the price of Ethereum. Most likely, the rise in the price of Ethereum is related to its technology and its great capabilities. There is no project that surpasses Ethereum and they are not needed, because Ethereum is adaptive.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?
There is some news that ETH will replace Bitcoin in 2020. So I think people will probably move on to investing more in ETH, so the amount injected into ETH is increasing every day.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

ETH and EOS are two different coins. ETH has a larger community than the EOS community. So EOS will never be able to affect ETH even in the future

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

There will always be an influx of cash into ethereum as it currently supports almost all new ICOs being launched in the market plus it is constantly being improved upon.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

about ethereum a lot of benefits to be gained if investing there because basically ethereum is a coin that has a large capacity and support of many from everyone so it is very easy to achieve a high price.
There are many good elements of ETH that are getting great support from investors all over the world. I hold a lot of ETH and I hope that in the coming time it will reach a new peak compared to the end of 2017, I expect the value of ETH could reach 2k $ this year.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

ETH will grow and grow and grow while ICO risk-taking is increasing over time. With ETH being the gateway into many and most ICOs, i can see why.
Projects like TIP blockchain, deedcoin, and daostack are fantastic ones to look into if at all interested.
TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

EOS influenced Ethereum only at the beginning of its creation. Now the price of EOS has no effect on the price of Ethereum, because it did not meet the expectations of its investors and soon all the money invested in EOS will again be transferred to Ethereum.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

investors makes the eth a good coin to invest specially the purpose of its coin of course, having a smart contract in it makes the eth a good coin to invest and makes that coin a promising one.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

indeed ethereum is still the favorite altcoin after bitcoin, although the price still has a very far difference but growthethereum run slowly but surely. I believe the price of ethereum will continue to increase in the coming months and it will take several years to catch the bitcoin price
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

No altcoins can affect ethereum except bitcoin because bitcoin is powerful when bitcoin is down then all altcoins will down as well. The price of ethereum is still down, but I still believe in ethereum it will grow up soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: