Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
megan57

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

how much do you have the patience to buy coins at low prices and will sell them at high prices to get more profit. if I think it depends on you.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

Indeed. Especially in trends right now. The market now is still in medication, needs a lot more recovery. In this state, you don't when to buy and when to sell. But I have one thing, don't be greedy. Don't always aim on a high profit, it may lead you to a profit loss.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

It was never meant to be easy but during a market bull run, everyone is a cryptocurrency trading expert.  You can pretty much close your eyes and pick winners.  It's not so easy when the market is flat or bearish. 
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

Yes it is difficult to buy low and sell high, because every one is thinking the same game and every one wants profit by selling high, for this one must keep a keen eye on the market and selling points where people sells and as you find a bit for low buy it and wait for the rise in price.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Well because that's how really it is though. You buy when the value is low, hold it until the value rises and then that's the time you'll sell it high. That's how you make good profits, you just need to be patient for holding it long term.

Agree, for those who have been involved with bitcoin for sometime, this is what veterans in this field would do wherein buying coins during bear market and sell once market value had gone up. This is just how to make profit from your investment and that is why, you should not be worried more if their are fluctuations in the market since this be back on it's track after the adjustments.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

Here, the whole point is a good market analysis and the ability to make the right decision. To trade for a short term is really complicated. However, if you trade for a long time and wait for obvious price growth, and then a low price drop, then this should not be particularly difficult. It's just that not everyone is allowed to trade on the exchange. To do this, you need to feel the market trends and have a good intuition. Therefore, trade is not for everyone, many are simply not given and they will suffer losses from such activities.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

yes it may be true to buy cheaply and want to sell it at a very high price is very difficult to predict to get a profit, maybe in my opinion from the level of difficulty, I can not determine which coins will work and achieve profitable value, by looking at the market situation is down , but I think the best solution and the best part of the decision is to hold the holding after buying altcoin at a low price. it could have been profitable at another time.
Larster

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

actually not difficult. Because all it takes is a greater sense of patience. do not be easily tempted by a momentary increase. Or do not be easily afraid of the drastic price reduction. I myself always always play trading with low buy and sell high. and so the risk can be reduced. And the profit is also good.

So your advice when it is considered no longer "momentary" and when the price can be considered at its lowest point would be very valuable to all of us here. Please share your wisdom!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Of course, it has to be tough, otherwise who is going to spend time on coins and market research. In trading, you never know what is the lowest price for a coin unless you have a good information for previous and upcoming updates for that coin.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

it is not that though if you have the experience to begin with, if you're experienced enough you'll know when will the price will go up or down. and it is not always sell high because if you think you already have profit then sell it directly.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:28:53 AM

Buy low and sell when the price is high,  it's a kind of short term investments or trade,  it's Okey for me,  it can minimize your risk to loose,  but you will need extra time to always focus and watch the market moving,  high fluctuation of each trade is so compatible with this Term,  just stay tune in front of your monitor,  and click sell and buy depends on the grafic position
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

As a newbie yes it is.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

all it takes a friend process, buy it at a low price and then you have to hold it for a few years until the price goes high and all it takes patience is very difficult
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

Buying low and selling high is a common strategy of the trader's, sellig the coin in the high tough price for the long  term hold waiting the price increase until the get 100percent interest rate from the capital price investing selling 15 to 20percent interest from the capital invested its call day trade investment.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

Actually its all about patience,keep checking on market and charts of coins find the best moment when market go down its last buy and invest as you can and then another step also to wait and hold with patience till find best moment when market go up and you meet the profit this is best moment to sell and gain profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

that's the best way to earn profit. but you will never know when the market is going down or up. Just always read the news about the cryptomarket so you will know whats going to happen. anyway, my advice is to buy coins you trusted the most then hold it for a long time.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

Yes it is very difficult because the price is very unpredictable and you need to be full time so that you could constant monitor the market inch by inch for you to gain. This strategy is in favor of day traders because they have huge time to spend to always monitor the market so therefore if you have a regular job then you want to earn thru this strategy then this field is not recommended for you because this will favor only those who are unemployed.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Yes, I am particularly difficult now, I want to get profit by low buy high sell, through several times of operation and no money to money, but also lost some, I think that is suitable for long-term holding.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:53 AM

I am not a good trader, and have no interest in it tbh. I bought in 'low' quite a few times, when afterwards it appeared I bought 'high' Smiley. Maybe it is important to not have too many coins to keep track of, focus on one and keep track of all news and such (especially buy the rumor, and sell before or right at the news).

I know of people that simply select a good coin, and do some wavetrading with that....win some, loose some. In February, I heard many of them say it wasn't rewarding in a bear market....one day they gained 50 coins, the next they lost 50...

I will stick to my bags of high potential projects and just wait until EOY.
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

Look at RSI is a good way to buy low and sell high. I know this is hard, but if it is easy we can earn money too easy, right?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: