Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2597 times)
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Yes and you could not also be sure that you have bought on the low. It happens to everytime where I thought it's the right timing but it was falling 10%-30% more. So don't aim for a higher sell-off. A 50% gain is enough.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

I agree that it is very difficult to buy low and sell high. The encryption market is a very volatile market. If we don't have a lot of money, it's hard to control a coin. I think low buying and selling is like gambling. The best way is to buy bitcoin or ETH for long holding.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

It is good if you follow a strategy before you invest in something or in any coins. People doesn't understand it make use losses. I've seen people who bought crypto currenices at a very higher price and sold it at a loss when the price gets too low. So, people should know about cryptos and its risks before investing on it.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:04 PM

Investor are always wants to buy low and wants to sell high because they always wants to earn more profit.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Yes, I'm very much in favor of your point of view. I think what price to buy and what to sell at a high price, I think these two things are very difficult, because the market price is unpredictable, if we think that the current price is at the bottom When the price rises, we will again think whether this price is the highest point. I think that as long as we can make a profit, this is good news.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

Successful investors will look for "cheaper" stocks, which are stocks that are available at a price below their true value and have high growth potential. However, newbies in the stock market often misunderstand this golden strategy as "buying low-priced stocks to get great benefits."
In fact, the "cheap stock" referred to in the beginning was not at all a "low-priced stock". It may be that the price is low because of low liquidity, or the company is not a potential company. Assume you can buy a new egg for 20,000 Rupiah a kilo, while the almost rotten egg is available for 10,000 Rupiah a kilo, while you only have 10,000 Rupiah in the pocket. In that condition, would you buy a kilo of eggs almost rotten, or a fresh pound of fresh eggs?
Due to capital limitations, newbie often buy lots of coin stock, but that can be totally unprofitable. If you are stuck in this mindset, remember that your investment return does not depend on how many shares you hold, but from the future of the company whose shares are in your hands. You will have a better chance of making a profit if you buy a few stocks better than buying thousands of shares of coins.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Its tough and brings good gain. Trading is most profitable thing in crypto, you can make good money on trading, but becareful, dont loose all your funds
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

Buying low and selling high is more or less like day trading, you need to keep your eyes on the chart and learn when and where to enter the market. It is not easy as is said always. It is rather tough and difficult.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

It definitely is mate. I think it's just easy for people to drag it around like that, but then, executing it as just as hard as any investment in the market. I say that because the difficult comes from the aspect that if you buy an asset that is fairly low in value, the uncertainty comes in if you can actually sell it for a higher value or high enough to make a working profit from it. I mean, it's easy to buy low because the market trends dictate that many assets are going down in value, but when you can sell it high, that's the better question to ask.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

well it is easy to say but the reality is difficult. that's what crypto can not be predicted. it all depends on the volume of the market the more funds enter the higher the price of the coin. so essentially you have to believe in yourself and do not follow what others say.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:36:00 PM

I think for new markets like cryptocurrency that strategy not available because volatility is so strong and crypto gets money big on long term. If you not trade by scam coin.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

I think if we learn how to buy low and sell high, we can buy it while the market is down but sometimes, we can make a mistake. for example, we thought that the price is at the down price but in the next minutes or hours, the price is getting down for more and we are shocked. we are often to see this is happening and we cannot do anything. but I am sure that if we have experience in trading, our feeling will tell us the good time to buy low and the time to sell high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

Yes, it is very difficult to buy low and sell high. This requires you to have an accurate judgment. So my strategy is to invest tokens when the market is sluggish, and then wait for the market to enter the bull market and sell my tokens. I think this is a very good option, but there will be a long time to wait and you need to Have enough patience.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

Maybe we buy altcoin cheaply and sell when the price is high and it is very difficult sometimes altcoin prices go up and altcoin down and I agree to buy low prices and sell at high prices but it takes a long time and sometimes altcoin prices up and down
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

Its tough and brings good gain. Trading is most profitable thing in crypto, you can make good money on trading, but becareful, dont loose all your funds
the loss of all our capital usually occurs at the time of investing in an ICO project and is changing to a scam.
if we spend on the crypto market as we use to buy ethereum is seems we will not be exposed to the risk of losing our capital
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

It's only hard when our target exit price is hard to reach. We need to be extra careful when doing this strategy because we need also to monitor the price movement of our coins before we execute sell. Even if we buy low there is a tendency that our entry buy price will becomes lower in an instant that's why monitoring is a big help. Anyway just have a big patience when doing it.

i use to be a hunter
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

To do this, you really need to be very experienced and cold blooded. There are too many bot operations and it's hard to do it manually.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

This is the best strategy for earning profit. This is not tough to maintain this strategy for long term investors. You just need invest and wait for the suitable time for selling. It is not wise at all to sell it at a lower price being panicked and for this you will have to have proper knowlwdge about the market.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

The reason buying low and sellng high is tough is because nobody can determine tge low that guarantee profit or the high  when the maximum profit can be taken. The best strategy is to keep buying the low of the low until there is reversal in trend.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

It's hard to buy and sell high, because everyone is thinking about the same , and everyone wants to get a profit by selling high,i think the important is longterm investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: