Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

I do not agree with low buy and sell, even professional traders are hard to buy low and sell high, not to mention in the volatile market. I think there are many whale that can control prices in this market. They may be big conglomerates or exchanges. In short, if you go to low frequent transactions, you will easily lose money.

awongs

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Can be said this is difficult, sometimes we have to know and get information about market conditions because we can not predict market prices.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

To prevent self conflict, what I am doing is to sell only when I badly need money. So at that time, I set it on my mind that whatever the value, I will sell it. It does not matter what the price is. That is my timing. Sell only during emergency cases. Maybe it is wierd. That is my way to avoid regrets.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

These are what mostly people doing, especially to those investors, invest at a lower price and selling when price grow up higher. Because cryptocurrency business are business of wise and strategic people, and those weak and poor ability are comes to losses on this business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I agree only with the fact that such an activity really requires a lot of our time and effort. You have to monitor for hours in order to have time to sell a coin and earn money.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Actually it was very easy if you can handle the pressure in the market but as of today, most of the traders and investors are failing because they are selling their coins at its lowest price when the market is dumping its price.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Buy low and sell high is very difficult, it is now investing the lowest buy and sell at the highest price is very difficult, bitcoin market is now being dropped abnormally, so we make profit becomes very difficult.

victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

These are just ideal circumstances that are just very hard to achieve today, it seems to me that every trader dreams about it, but now it is very difficult to achieve this, because such situations simply do not happen or it is very rare when you notice a market turn
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Profit is good.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

securing decision as might as those to leads with the chance on potentials as other investors to gains with the collection of returns as the manage of works with the analytics.
that crypto finance business partisan to requires of service like the one from DIW to secure submission of details to the form from request of validation with different online service in the internet business.

Orangjawa

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

realy every investors would whant to like that because the benefit of big
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Well I had to agree that it is not easy because you generally would not know when is low a "real low" for you.

Holding power is also another key to success.. I would suggest you to do alot of in dept research on the particular coins or tokens and know what is the lowest point it had dipped and highest point it had reach.

Give yourself some buffer and you should be able to earn some nice money

I am still holding on to some of the coins that dipped suddenly
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Buying and selling particular coin in exchange is un predictable.Sometimes fud and fomo is going around. I remember hydrogen coin when i sold at 30 sat then the next day is 70 sat. You cant even predict what will happen it this volatile market.As theres a lot of lesson to learn in trading,the most important thing is patient.Sometimes you need to pick up a good coin and just keep it and wait till the value get high then sell and move on.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

General, I agree and I think this is the right strategy. But it is really very difficult to know when is the right moments for both cases.  Huh

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Well, in fact, it is. The principle is a more profitable sale.But not everything is so simple, it does not mean what to buy at the very bottom and sell at the top.But the strategy is a bit unprofitable, trying to increase the base asset more and more in the main lose it.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Yes it is tough at first but you’ll get the hang of it as time goes by. And it is a simple basic rule of buying low and selling them high. It is like opening a convenience store, you buy the supplies in bulk with a much lesser price and selling them of course with an added amount.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

You need to buy a coin when the bullish trend is over also when the price approaches historical lows and then you are likely to buy at the best price  Wink

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

Yes i agree my friend, buy low and sell high is easy to say but is really hard to be done. I do not trading every day and i more into holding coins. My strategies is more into when im going to sell it and i plan to sell my coin until its really good. Im waiting the project to be success and when the project success i believe it will impact the price of the coins . So im waiting for the right moment to sell my coins and i do hold my coins for long term.

bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Yes, this is the best way to invest. I think buying the cryptocurrency is the best time when the bear market falls to the bottom, and then you choose to sell it in the bull market so that you can make a huge profit.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

It's just a strategy to avoid losses, because the price of each coin is hard to predict.
I think their answer is not wrong, but in coin investment we should be able to predict at least 1 month ahead. Read the roadmap of every coin you want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: