Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2597 times)
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Yes, I do agree with you that it is very tough in recent days to buy at a low price and sell at high price. My strategy is to participate in potential ICO because you can get here at a low price and if this ICO becomes a successful project then you can sell at a high price.
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

That's what most people do at times, there buy less and sell high because that is the main reason why we trade, just to gain profit. It's better to buy coins when the the price is down but it depends on the coin because some coin are owned by scammers.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

It is very difficult, nobody knows when high, but probably the best time for invest is when bounty hunters are selling their tokens.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

Complete agreement. The market is very volatile and does not always know when to buy and when to sell. The best strategy, in my opinion, is holding

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

this is very tough, you dont know when will other people release their holdings.
but we know that if there is update on the token and some development it will go high in price.
one more thing if listed to a new major exchange, it will pump.
but the down is hard to predict, especially if there will be no bad news.
Walls are just created by whales and can be gone anytime.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

This hits home because what I have come to realize is that holding can be one of the hardest thing to do as an investor. Everytime we hear talks of buying low an waiting to sell high when in reality there are a lot of factors that can hinder this like not having money at the time of the dip and just pure human fear which can take over when you watch the coins falling.

Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Consider this strategy for buying: the last candle closed above the middle of the previous movement. Take Profit for the order is set slightly below the previous maximum, and stop loss is slightly below the previous minimum. Thus, we increase the probability to close the order by take profit and reduce the probability to close the order by stop loss and receive losses.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Actualy all of us have a different strategy on how to become profitable in this cryptocurrency investment,thats why some of us,come up this strategy buy low and sell high,but other investor said its very tough,but in my own opinion this is not tough as long as we follow the basic fundamental analysis properly,otherwise why could those expert or pro of this cryptocurrency investment can make this strategy succes,so therefore if they can make it,we can make it also.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

once a year there is a decline like last month, usually after the beginning of the year.we have to make a preparatory entry at this time, we need to use it for investment purposes

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

once a year there is a decline like last month, usually after the beginning of the year.we have to make a preparatory entry at this time, we need to use it for investment purposes

hm, that strategy is the most effective way here in investment. The most effective way to earn profit. If you are a beginner i recommend you to use this strategy, be patient and wait because earning some profit is not easy if you are not well experience. But if you know all the algorithms in every movement of coins then you will surely earn profit but for me as a normal investor not beginner nor expert. I just use the most simple and effective. I buy at low price, and i hold it if the price reach to my expectation then i will sell it. Just like that.

Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Buy low and sell high is a general term in trading that is just like synonymous with profit. But of course the actual action there is not that easy. You're gonna be equipped rightfully with vast knowledge on the coins you are trading and a good amount of technical skills. And then you need to be less emotional in order to control yourself from panic and greed.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

I think buying at low prices and selling high prices is true, it's just that in need of patience, you can use the strategy at the time of buying, use 30% at very low price, 20% in price higher than price 30% and 10% price in down market, but not too low, this is my strategy. I hope this helps.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Buy low and sell high is a general term in trading that is just like synonymous with profit. But of course the actual action there is not that easy. You're gonna be equipped rightfully with vast knowledge on the coins you are trading and a good amount of technical skills. And then you need to be less emotional in order to control yourself from panic and greed.
Avoid that word emotional and greedy in terms of hodling our coins because it can cause panic selling our coins and we're not able to decide wisely in trading. Buy and sell are the two major why we are able to gain tremendous profit, and it depends on us how we would like to make ideas to earn profit.It's really tough for us because wether we like it or not we're the one who make decision what is the easiest way.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Yes, I do agree with you that it is very tough in recent days to buy at a low price and sell at high price. My strategy is to participate in potential ICO because you can get here at a low price and if this ICO becomes a successful project then you can sell at a high price.
Yes it is quite tough to buy at low price and sell at high price because not all the time you can monitor the prices at the market. And also we have our own daily duties in life so it is impossible that we can stare all day long at the market waiting for the prices to go down yo be able to buy or just stare and wait for the prices to go up to be able to sell your coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Use some of your money to buy at the price of a and partly at the price b, continue to monitor, and you must be patient, do not panic because the price is getting down.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I don't agree with this, as I hear this from people who doesn't know when to buy or sell and try to look smart, as they heard it from someone famous trader! There is million of examples of this saying being wrong, as geopolitical/world situation changes and what called buy low, tomorrow can be: you bought it way too high, or other way round. So in my opinion it's a smart phrase, with no sense!

bamita125

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Because cryptocurrency business are business of wise and strategic people, and those weak and poor ability are comes to losses on this business.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

Yes, I agree! I agree that the advice Buy Low and Sell High is really difficult because you don't know what's the value when its high and what's the value if its low. At first, trading is difficult but if you make a lot of practice and gather information from the experts then more profit is waiting. Grin Grin
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

The main reason every businessman and woman go into business is that they want to make a profit from the initial amount they buy a particular product, the profit may not just come immediately but installmentally it will. I will always advise people to buy coin when the price is low that when the market is regaining itself again they will always be the profit side.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Yes, I agree that it is very difficult to find the peaks of the fall and rise in prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: