Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2597 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Just need to get used to it, Sometimes it seems that your coin is growing so well that it is unlikely it will fall now, but it falls. I think that if the price of the coin increases by more than 40 percent of the cost when you bought it - it's worth it to sell.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

It is hard if you have really no experience on trading, especially you just started learning bitcoin and not only that it can be so very tough to decide when to sell and to buy. I myself tried to do it but it is just hard to predict when it will go up or down, patience is really important in investing especially for mature traders. For me, I did not continue trading because I really suck on predicting and being patient but for those who really wants to learn do more research and good luck. Wink
rightnowwe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

It is hard if you have really no experience on trading, especially you just started learning bitcoin and not only that it can be so very tough to decide when to sell and to buy. I myself tried to do it but it is just hard to predict when it will go up or down, patience is really important in investing especially for mature traders. For me, I did not continue trading because I really suck on predicting and being patient but for those who really wants to learn do more research and good luck. Wink
I think that having patience is what makes a trader smarter. If he keeps moving money around then he will lose some of that investment money on transaction and exchange fees.
MadSmiles

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

It is really difficult to hold coins for long because of their volatile prices. In addition, the condition of the market is also not quite stable yet. There are several technical analysis that can be.done.such as reading graphs and candleaticks. If yoy have knowledge about this, you can pinpoint the best way yo enter and exit to avoid profit loss. It requires learning.

However, you can also play it safe by not inveatibg or selling your coins in one go. For example, there's a dip, you can try buying coins but only with 25% or 50% of the money you are planning to invest. This way, if the price drops even greater, you still have remaining money to use and you will not miss out on any profit or gain. The same goes with the selling of coins. Don't just sell high and buy low. You need some strategies, too.
It also depends on what the coin is doing. The developers help make the coin have the price, the community only helps it.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

Yes,  I did it but sometimes I bought at low price buy the price going more down and and when I sell at high price the price going up more again. Trading  is really unpredictable and only with better risk management  we can make profit. Some times I take profit 100% but the price was going up to 5 times,  I think  we should also learn about fundamental analysis of each coin.

Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

Yes,  I did it but sometimes I bought at low price buy the price going more down and and when I sell at high price the price going up more again. Trading  is really unpredictable and only with better risk management  we can make profit. Some times I take profit 100% but the price was going up to 5 times,  I think  we should also learn about fundamental analysis of each coin.

This buying low and selling high otherwise a day time trade is not so easy. I do it when am less busy, I keep my eyes on the telegram group if there is any and keep tab with the chart and see if positive or negative announcement was coming. I try to avoid greed too, a good experience though,
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Indeed, I agree in the strategy in buy low, and sell high, by just doing that, you can have automatic huge profit. But its difficult to do in the trading. Its best done, when the ICO campaign you are joining is going first to hit in exchange, cause surely the price will dump, and thats the time you buy more in the dip price.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
teddyppap

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

In my opinion, buying low and selling high is possible, I did not believe and invest in the test, after a few months I studied and learned that I was hasty decision to buy a certain currency that did not learn thoroughly. I rushed to find it low and bought it, but the result was that when it went up I did not watch the best price to sell so it cost me time to learn, but later I really understood and understood: When you want to decide a problem, do not rush back and make a decision, and if you have bought a certain currency, keep track of its growth every day to keep it high. sell I think la la buy low sell high price is great

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

I agree that it is very easy for them to say this words but its really tough because we don't know when will be the price to go low and to go high again so that we could be always onboard. The truth is its better that we ride on a roller coaster ride because we know when it will down and up but to sell high and buy low if market will ups and down is very difficult because the price is really unpredictable.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

Buy low sell high is a very good strategy if you want a high profit from your investment as long as you have a long patience to wait til the coins that you buy is move to its higher price. Because if you buy at cheap price you can get a lot of coin whatever coin that you want to buy compare to buying it at high price you can get a few amount of coins. Thats why I prefer buy low sell high it will be the best strategy if you want to gain profit from your investment.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

In my own opinion, it was not tough but you really need to have a very good patience because there are a lot of people today who are losing a huge amount of profit because they panic on selling their coins when the market price is dumping.
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

I just feel Patience here is the key. There must be market price fluctuations. but if you know what you really want just study the market trend carefully and you will know when, where and why you should either buy  or sell and make good profit.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:00:36 AM
Merited by Altf4 (1)

It's a very nice idea if you want to gain more profits though it's tough but we can make it less burden by proper planning and observation of the market and other coins price movement, always remember that our community is full of challenges we need to work hard together to achieve our dreams to become financially liberated here in crypto world.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Buying low and selling high is now very difficult, maybe it's because of the bitcoin price is now declining, trading is now very hard to make a profit, the market was in every day its declining, this how can not trade.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
clasifiedads

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

Buying low and selling high is now very difficult, maybe it's because of the bitcoin price is now declining, trading is now very hard to make a profit, the market was in every day its declining, this how can not trade.
Trading is not that difficult the only difficult part for me is knowing when to invest in the coin. Getting the money out is not the issue. Are you researching the coin correctly?
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

Yes it was quitely difficult but if you have enough patience i am sure that you can do the buy low and sell high because it requires long patience in this traditional strategy dont ride with the fud or else you will gain loss.

biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

My take is you have to adapt/make your own trend following strategy whether by use of moving averages or cloud. It doesn't matter if you don't buy the exact bottom, or sell/short the exact top. What matters is you are with the trend. As long as the trend is intact you could even buy high and sell higher.
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

This is always a very simple thing but it is difficult to do. Everyone knows that this is done, but it is often not done well. Even the investment master Buffett will miss many good projects, so don’t be discouraged and low. Buy, unless it is high, don't sell it right
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:22:33 AM

I think one of the main reasons why Buy low and Sell High is tough it's because you can't really sure how much is that low and how much is that high. I mean, how much is the lowest point and how much is the highest

point, the market is so volatile you can't imagine how will you do it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: