Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2594 times)
PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

It's not tough. It's easy, you just need a lot of patience. You'll have to be willing to wait for a couple of months. Buy when it's price are low and wait for the right time when it's price gets high.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

If you are always calm and watching the price of the market, buying low is a very simple thing. There are many people after the price of the coin increased and they hastily sell all the coins to take profits to small. If we want to make more money in this market then we need to wait

Unstable psychology and lack of knowledge of technical analysis have made many investors do not make much profit from this market. I think there should be a specific investment plan in the market and the idea of ​​implementing it so you can get the best results.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Always I do most on my buying on coins that I think can increase its price within some smallest possible time buy it at a low price. Immediately I see its increment then I sell it out and take whatever profit I will get
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Buying low and selling high does not work at all times. I have seen situations where some though a coin was already low, so they started buying, not knowing that it will continue to deep, until it was near zero. I have also come across coins that some thought they have seen the peak of the price, yet it continues to moon.
I think the best thing to do is, if a coin dips, search for why it is dipping, if a coin moons, also search for why it is mooning. This will guide you on whether to buy or not.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

the rule is over sell at the bottom, sell at the height, this is the basic law of any trader. But from myself I will add that not everything is so simple, there are dozens of different factors from which the price of altcoyin will depend.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Yes im agree ,buy and sell that is usually investors did to earn huge profit and the best strategy for that is to hold thats the best thing we can do,in holding Patience is a must to attain our goal.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

yes,its very tough if you not try it,but once you can try this idea,you can say that this is like an ordinary morning chores everyday,that  need to works because its helpul in our daily needs,but in my own its strategy in buying low and sellng high,last year and its feels great its works,actualy my strategy before is finding those new altcoins like cap coins before i buy it in price .04$ and i wait a moment that the price pump in the market and thats happen the price will turn into mostly 1$ so i sell half of my capp coins then i gain a profit,so thats a simple way on my own strategy of buying low and selling high,while my other portfolio i trade it to another alts coins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Just need to be able to wait. Do not wait for quick earnings! Just calmly watch the market and go out at a price that suits you
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:55:07 PM by gwensarah1

It should be  tough for only those without much experience, you are going against traders who do "buy low-sell high" as full-time jobs! I would never recommend newbies to start trading crypto. There is already so much risk with trading in traditional markets, much more with all the volatility in crypto markets. Unless you have an in-depth understanding of how the crypto market works, don't even attempt to day-trade. Just buy and hodl long term. Much more safer for you
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

For this problem, Buy cheap and sell at the highest price. In any case all that needs a process that must wait calmly. It's not instant and always fast. What's more we buy a coin with a cheap price and for us to sell later at a high price. We must wait for the coins to come back at the highest price so we can benefit. Therefore we must be patient and do not panic.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Yes ofcourse that's the perfect plan to do here. But ofcourse to do that you need a lot of knowledge not only in crypto world but ofcourse in trading also buy low sell high because right now a lot FOMOs joined crypto world they think it is easy money here and they doing buy high sell low which loss of their money. Not if you have enough knowledge do your own search always.

madcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

I think it is possible to set an average price with time and with experience and knowledge and  is that buying at the lowest price and selling at the highest price isn't easily. Sometimes it is enough to wait with patience.
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

It's hard to buy low and sell high. No one can be perfect because we don't know when to sell and buy. The market is always volatile. If you operate frequently, it will be easy to lose money when you encounter FUD in the market.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

Yes, this is very difficult. Every time I tried it I failed. In the end I lost a lot of money. So the best way is to keep it for a long time.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:40 AM

First, i totally agree and like that method of trading .. sometimes its being called pumping and dumping.. but the essential part is buying low selling high.
Second, i made some profits doing that and its really good but not likely to happen each time you invest.. all you need is research and Luck.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

It's not at all tough. It's even the easiest, but that's if you carefully and patiently study the price trend very well. If not, you fall into the trap of panic sales or panic buy.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

It really is not easy to do the buy low and sell high thing because the thing is after you buy low, you usually have to wait for a long time before the price of the coin will go up again, especially if you are waiting for a bull market which can take years at a time to come around. This is why a lot of people just prefer to trade because they are seeing profits in a short time

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
haihakco000

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

To be honest ,there is nothing difficult to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.Head not to buy on the peaks or in simple words not to buy reset.And don't sell on the fall.Courses, Castro chart repeat last year and you can navigate Smiley
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

It is tough, but I think that it is worth spending time on such things. After some time you will gain kind of experience that will surely help you
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

In this present market condition its very tough to  buy low and sell high unless you buy as you can in this dip! and hodl tell 4th quarter of this year! Im sure that selling high dream will turn into reality Unless your playing safe!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: