Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2597 times)
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

To be honest ,there is nothing difficult to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.Head not to buy on the peaks or in simple words not to buy reset.And don't sell on the fall.Courses, Castro chart repeat last year and you can navigate Smiley
I think it is really hard to resist the panic that all people share when the market is down and when everybody is afraid and can not think properly
kabzon_btw

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

It really is not easy to do the buy low and sell high thing because the thing is after you buy low, you usually have to wait for a long time before the price of the coin will go up again, especially if you are waiting for a bull market which can take years at a time to come around. This is why a lot of people just prefer to trade because they are seeing profits in a short time
You need to monitore publics and market which takes a lot of time as well as looking for a proper coin or cryptocurrencty to buy
kabzon_btw

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

It's not at all tough. It's even the easiest, but that's if you carefully and patiently study the price trend very well. If not, you fall into the trap of panic sales or panic buy.
It is not tough, I can say that it iz not the most difficult thing in my life, but it is jot easy as well, I am sure about it.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

i think it is very tough to satisfy your self. most of the times, whenever you sell prices goes up and when you buy prices goes more down. so you think that you made a wrong decision. however in my point if you are selling in profit than it should be ok. A
it is always up and down in market & you never know when market takes u turn . so you can not have the exact idea when it is low to buy and when it is high to sell. instead you should be satisfy that you are earning profit.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

That is what you will keep hearing because that is the way to make good profits but it has to come with some patience. Ensure you invest in counselling that have the potential to rise so that you wouldn't wait in vain
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

I do not agree with low buy and sell, even professional traders are hard to buy low and sell high, not to mention in the volatile market. I think there are many whale that can control prices in this market. They may be big conglomerates or exchanges. In short, if you go to low frequent transactions, you will easily lose money.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

I don't think that it is that difficult to do especially if you pay attention to the dips in the market and use them as opportunities to buy in. I do think it is nearly impossible to time the absolute bottom and absolute top of each phase however, and that you should content yourself with trying to make gains of over 10% to around 30% each time. Whilst they may seem small in crypto terms of you look at the financial market outside of crypto those gains would be extremely impressive.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

I think that the market is always up and down & you never know when market takes u turn . so you can not have the exact idea when it is low to buy and when it is high to sell. instead you should be satisfy that you are earning profit.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

of course I agree with the phrase buy low and sell high. Because this strategy too that I apply in my trading. and a lot of advantages if applying this strategy. What is clear, the risk for loss is getting smaller. And should also have a sense of patience.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

It really is not easy to do the buy low and sell high thing because the thing is after you buy low, you usually have to wait for a long time before the price of the coin will go up again, especially if you are waiting for a bull market which can take years at a time to come around.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

It's not at all tough. It's even the easiest, but that's if you carefully and patiently study the price trend very well. If not, you fall into the trap of panic sales or panic buy.

I don't think it is that much easy, You can follow the trend and predict that the currency will go to its lowest but you are not very much about this prediction. And if you buy the dip then you have to wait for very long to gain good amount of profit.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

Yes, it true that almost everyone keeps saying buy low and sell high. The challenge most trader face is that they buy due to FOMO and then the next thing he knows is that the coin value drops by two folds. Also, it is difficult to follow the ticks unless you are a day trading and spent a lot of time looking at graphs.

I normally buy when its low and then buy a bit more when it falls further to average out.
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

I agree with you, it's really hard to buy low and sell high, you would think that the price is very cheap, but when you have bought some coins, suddenly the price moves down more. we must have internal conflicts within ourselves because when price increases we can not control our appetite to sell coins before reaching higher prices.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
It's not very difficult . Here's my advice-divide the Bank into several parts, for example 5-10 parts . Keep your Bank in USD and buy a token on the drawdown of bitcoin by 1/10 from the Bank, in case of further drawdown, buy more . Always keep in stock a part of the funds for the purchase at a favorable price . Follow the bitcoin rate, if the rate went down fix the profit in USD ( if you have it ) , if you do not have time to make a profit just wait and buy more . Never be greedy, a 5% profit is always better than nothing . Choose a maximum of 10 altcoins, so it will be easier for you to follow them . Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
lanis8306

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

it's simple to say , but it's hard to do . this requires a lot of experience and skills . for beginners ,  a lot of practice is required  . the best strategy is to hold some quality coins for a long time .
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

That's already self explanatory. Buy low and sell high. What so hard to understand about it? My strategy in buying and selling is when it comes to buying, I search for prospect alt coins and when they're within my price range, I'll buy them. When selling, I just sell when the price is above my buying price. Simple as that.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

Buying low and selling high I think everyone who plunges into the world of economy wants that, no exception. In my opinion, it seems not as difficult as what is described. For now it seems like the right moment to buy low and sell high.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Yeah to find the exact low to buy is really hard, the same can be said for finding the top to sell your coin so that's why you don't have to find the best price for that, as long as you make a considerable amount of profit then you can sell it, even if the coin continue to rise then you should just treat it as opportunity lose and move on, don't try to catch the train because you can lose a lot.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

I completely agree with the fact that it is very difficult. I think that it's impossible to determine the bottom, so do not worry about it, it will break you! It's easier to relate to this. I believe that news is the best indicator!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: