Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

I agree with that, but if you want buy a altcoin with low price make sure the altcoin have a good project in the future, which mean the altcoin have bright future to sell it with high price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:06 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

It is not just tough - is it basically impossible to predict the bottom and the top. There are good indicators to help though. Don't expect to be getting the bottom or top accurately.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Not exactly as tough. Every time the market gets really red, you can consider investing in it. That's called buying low and every time you get a specific amount of return on your investment, you should sell it instead of getting greedy.
That's why people get so disappointed here. People get very greedy once they start making returns and start expecting more and more. No one in this world is ever satisfied. People always want more.
I consider 20%-30% in a month a good return and every time my investments reach as much, I cash out.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

It is truly tough and hard and will test your patience but that is how the world goes. You will not get something valuable easily like success and profit and if you are pursuing this kind of path then you are most bound to get scammed or make drastic actions that may put your whole investments in danger.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

We certainly have our own technique to earn a lot of money by buying altcoin, let alone we can choose a good altcoin type to buy and sell when it has given me the advantage, if I will sell the coins if the price has reached a good value and buy back the coin if it dumps and wait for another rally
Bobrisky799

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

It is certainly not easy to do. Only experienced and knowledgeable people can do this. Unfortunately, most people do the opposite of this.
You need to follow the market before you get started. I think you shouldn't hurry to get this started. Get all the knowledge you need. Its very paramount as well to
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

I agree that it is very difficult to buy low and sell high. What is not sure is when it is low and when it is high. So it's very difficult to operate. I think professionals may be difficult. So I think that investing in cryptocurrency is as important as luck and time.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Buy low and sell it in a high price is a good strategy that can get some profit, and in that strategy you just need to wait too in a long term so you can have profit.
wait the right and this strategy is pretty good that you can ever be have some good profit also that many people may have to take this also but unfortunately some people dont have some patience on waiting for their profit.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Personally, I will buy the coins when the price is low on the market especially after the ICO, after some research. Then, I will define to sell the coins after mskin some higher profits about 50%(for some certain coins that are for trading). And I will hold some of the coins that are considered as a good coin to hold.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

It's really hard to buy at the bottom to sell at the top. But with experience it starts to work, the main thing to use stop loss, because anyone can be wrong. It was hard for me to sell at the top, always thought that the price will grow and eventually missed a big profit. I have learned this lesson now and when the price rises, I just move the stop loss!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Buy low and sell it in a high price is a good strategy that can get some profit, and in that strategy you just need to wait too in a long term so you can have profit.
wait the right and this strategy is pretty good that you can ever be have some good profit also that many people may have to take this also but unfortunately some people dont have some patience on waiting for their profit.
They've got a lots of time to understand and make sure that they go and aim for the best, profits will be there for those who knows how to wait and carefully analyze the system, buy low and sell high earn decent profits after that, don't panic if things tell you should always be in control.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

This is the best strategy for earning profit. This is not tough to maintain this strategy for long term investors. You just need invest and wait for the suitable time for selling. It is not wise  to sell it at a lower price being panicked and for this you will have to have proper knowledge about the market.
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Yes its not as easy to buy low sell high. Thats because you dont know when its low and when its high. A relative low to you may seem like a great time to buy, but then it goes even lower... and lower...
and then you're deep in the hole and cant recover with no choice but to hodl.

Its all relative, so research before buying anything. There is generally a reason something has gone up or down dramatically

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

It's not just very difficult, it really is necessary to know where the coin is moving, to know the news before they become public in order to anticipate the movement. The lower ones are also not how you can know the depth of the lift, if not you are the one who controls the dive. I'm trying to trade mean values, do not expect too much for the bottom, and do not try to wait for big high .
Idrix1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

The strategy is the most difficult aspect of trading,  most at times, you will buy token thinking you bought at the dip but it will keep dipping,  finding the deepest dip and the ATH is the major problems traders do face.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

I agree that it's hard to buy low and sell high, especially finding the exact top or bottom so i will just identify the support and resistance zone and make several buy orders/sell orders around that price. I trade crypto a lot so I know it's not good to be greedy, i will be satisfied with the order that got filled and won't try to panic buy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Go with your instinct and sixth sense, since there is no solid guaranteed to earn from buy low sell high. It is a gamble basically, and so it is highly depends on your luck.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

It sounds much easier than it actually is! In fact, psychology strongly effects trading actions and corresponding results, e.g. some potentially lucrative opportunity can be missed because of our doubts and fears, opposite we can invest in a project without reasonable understanding of its fundamentals, just because many other community members state about their participation.    

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

For me it is hard to do trading because I don't have big capital to invest, I currently do for now is to trade my bounty reward and I learn a little from this technique and increase my token.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I don't think buy low sell high is a tough thing when you are on the track or the right coin you invest which has an up and down trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: