Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2594 times)
tungduong598

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

I agree that buying low and selling high is very difficult! The best price to buy low is in the ICO phase, but now ICO is basically deceptive, and the price of the token on the exchange is very high! It is difficult to meet the right price!
railem312

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

It's hard to buy low and sell high. No one can be perfect because we don't know when to sell and buy. The market is always volatile. If you operate frequently, it will be easy to lose money when you encounter FUD in the market.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Yes you are right, it is very easy to say, buy in low and sell in high, but this is very tough. No one can accurately predict the this highly volatile market. I think for this only one strategy can work, that you should buy in parts when market is down and in down trends and sell in parts too when market is go up and in upward trends. Thus you can make decent profit from this market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Yes, this is a complex process. I think that a lot of experience is needed in this area. I'm learning this for now.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Buying low and sell high is the basic in trading but i feel it is difficult to judge where is the lowest and highest price. This is why I prefer to hold long term than doing day trading.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Always difficult to tell which low is low and which high is high. Sometimes you buy the dip and it goes dipper..my strategy has always being spread your money. Any percentage gain that is OK I sell and spread the money across other altcoin or just cash out.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
kimma16200

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

I agree if you buy a low price and sell it for a high price. In fact everyone agrees with this. Because everyone's goal is to make the best possible profit. Buying at low prices and selling at high prices, I think is not that difficult.
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:30:55 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Yes everyone would do it buy at a low price and sell it when high. But, this is not an easy thing and not all coins will have a high value in the future. You need some research and analysis before buying a coin, because if you only buy when the price is low and waiting for it to go up but all you buy is a meaningless coin, what you get is a loss.
Julasic

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
yahata141

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Yes, I agree with that you should buy low and sell high although when doing so, is really hard. I think it is really tough because you will not sure when it is really low or really high.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

For me, Buy low and sell high is the most profitable strategy here in crypto as you will not going to sell your coins when the price is lower than your buy price to avoid losses. Then you need to be patient to wait for the price recovery until it goes higher than your buying price to sell you coins with a profits. Yes this is tough when the market is at downfall or bloody but you just need to be patient to wait for the bounce back.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

Obviously it's difficult when the market is in a big downtrend like it has been this year, it was easy last year.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

For me, Buy low and sell high is the most profitable strategy here in crypto as you will not going to sell your coins when the price is lower than your buy price to avoid losses. Then you need to be patient to wait for the price recovery until it goes higher than your buying price to sell you coins with a profits. Yes this is tough when the market is at downfall or bloody but you just need to be patient to wait for the bounce back.
This type of strategy also allowed us to lessen our stay inside the exchange, when you buy your coin you can set the amount that you wanted sell it and wait for the time that it will bought, no need to keep waiting you can just monitor even every other day, then when you sell it out you can just do the same thing again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I agree on the statement on one sid if. We don't follow the market development. Indeed, The price of market always change. Sometimes the price is low, sometimes the price is high. In theory, We buy if the price low and sell if the price high. So we must follow the market development everytime.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price, and sometimes because of dailyneed we need to sell it very quick.
duonghi99c88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

I think one of the main reasons why Buy low and Sell High is tough it's because you can't really sure how much is that low and how much is that high. I mean, how much is the lowest point and how much is the highest

point, the market is so volatile you can't imagine how will you do it.
duonghi99c88

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

For me it is hard to do trading because I don't have big capital to invest, I currently do for now is to trade my bounty reward and I learn a little from this technique and increase my token.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

If its that easy to just sell high and buy low the people of bitcointalk would have been doing every time as the market fluctuates. This is because you'd get burned when a slight movement of the price you try to sell, you're going to spend transaction fees and then when the price doesn't drive down even after you sold, you are already at risk and the problem is that you can't wait when to do it. I have to admit I get burned too.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

I agree, to sustain this line before buying at the lowest price and selling at the highest possible price - is almost impossible. You need to have a lot of experience, be able to analyze the situation, coin charts and make the right decisions.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Yes I agree with you, we must have internal conflict in ourself because when the price increase we cant control our lust to sell the coin before reach the higher price, and sometimes because of dailyneed we need to sell it very quick.
I think it would be much better like that, it is difficult to determine the higher price, many people also regret because they do not sell when the opportunity comes, because they just waiting for the price to go up, I think sell high does not mean wait until the highest price comes, you can sell it when You have profit if you sell it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: