Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
jkdawg78

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

Totally agree but when you are up some tend to get greedy and end up hodling. Then things start turning sour. You still hodl and now at a loss convincing yourself it will come back. Of course it usually comes back but just need to keep your emotions out of it
vijju301

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

Yes, we agree that to buy low and sell high is a very tough concept as we don't even know that the value is low today and tomorrow it is high. we cannot predict the value of the coins. It seems to be easy while looking after investing then it seems to be hard.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

Yes, we agree that to buy low and sell high is a very tough concept as we don't even know that the value is low today and tomorrow it is high. we cannot predict the value of the coins. It seems to be easy while looking after investing then it seems to be hard.

Definitely a tough one because, no one can't redict truly the characteristic of a coin excluding on its estimation. Perhaps, buying and selling is even a risky one because even if you already bought it during its down price and wishing to sell it during its high then you don't know when would it be. It needs proper estimation and time for you to success in buy and sell situation.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
It is easy to think than do it. It is really hard to see when is the low and when is the high. I f we can do that, we will definitely make a huge fortune. We need to be the smartest one and fine the relaible resource of  our information. It is really hard at least for me.

jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

For us to buy low prices and wait for high prices, for us we will easily benefit.
Because now the price is still low, so now is the right time to buy bitcoin.

duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

Yes, I do agree with you. We always want to buy low and sell high, but the reality is not that easy. There are many unexpected situation, all the rise and down that make us lose control and make the wrong decision. Even for expert, it is also hard, some people just forget, they are not playing the game, they are not gambling also, but they are investing. And for investing, if you don't carefully, it will lead you to dead-end
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

I don't think buy low and sell high is very tough.If you want to do then first you must have technical knowledge and then you must keep up to date news about cryptocurrency.If you have technical knowledge then you find sinlgnal when you should sell and when you should buy.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

It is not tough when market is stable and you have some experience. You need to have good observation skills also to analyse past trends.
aglaida

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

No, it is not that tough if you follow the news regularly. Like TRON will now pump because of main net.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

It's hard because of the waiting/holding process but you just got to have a huge amount of patience and right timing when to buy the tokens. When the coin/token prices is at its lowest, that's when you start to buy and never panic sell.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

Yes, it is very tough because you need a full patience for it, a patience to hold until you gained more profit from it.
It takes time to wait for the price to rise for sale and time to wait for the low price to buy again.
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

At this time this is very tough . recently i bought some coin when i saw thats are in deep but today i saw that going to be more deep . bad luck for me and everyone.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

it's just a theory and a strategy. but in reality we again have to see the state of the market. because we can not control the price, so we just wait for back up prices in the market. we can buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up, but it all depends on the state of the market. sometimes price changes happen so fast, sometimes very long.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

it's just a theory and a strategy. but in reality we again have to see the state of the market. because we can not control the price, so we just wait for back up prices in the market. we can buy when prices go down and sell when prices go up, but it all depends on the state of the market. sometimes price changes happen so fast, sometimes very long.
yes I believe your statement is correct, the market is not ours to control and all we do is wait and become hopeful. Buying cheap and selling high right now is not possible due to how the prices are right now. If you are willing to hold a little longer maybe you can earn a decent profit but that is not a guarantee. All we can do right now is wait and speculate.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

first of all you need to set goal, you hold these coin for long terms or short terms, if you want to save for long terms the best advice from me is do not check the price on daily basis, and keep in mind for your goal.
set how long the target coin you will sell for the next few months and whatever happens to the market do not sell, stay on target. but if the coin you hold is up and profitable then it is not wrong if you sell it.

for short terms, then sell while the price is profitable and if long terms the price does not reach the target at least wait until the return of capital

Yes, it maybe tough but that is the key principled on trading, securing the profits. Maybe you should find time to learn more about this principle, do your home work, gather all the possible information that would help you in coming up with a good decision, the timing is also critical thing to consider with this principled applied, remember the market is Volatile, need a lot of time to monitor and make such move either to buy or sell your coins. the other key is patient, a lot of patient.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Indeed for now if we want to sell the ride will certainly be difficult because of price coins still in conditions down. And we can only utilize to buy coins. You should be able to choose a good coin and I think you can buy NEO, EOS, and ETH. The coin has a great future.
richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

As, you see market has no perfect calculations of figures of the particular Cryptocurrency will increase or not as in the market it shows its potential in high and low terms as we have to be aware in order purchase n number of amount of Coins or Bitcoin in order to store for further more profits. As, in terms of Buy low and sell high refers as Swing trading as people just swing by in the market and follow certain aspects to buy low and sell high in order to gain some percent of figures. this refers to most of the people in the market. As the market is on low terms would suggest you bid on few ALT coins which may gain you some profits further and don't forget it all depends on its potential.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

in fact anyone would definitely agree with that statement. who would not want to buy at low prices and sell at higher prices? However, current practice is extremely difficult. the thing is, the size of the low prices for each person is very different. And when it is low according to diharga buy us, and finally the lower price instead. This condition makes us tough.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

For normal traders, buy low and sell high is very much luck.  No one even the experienced traders cannot predict the exact low and exact high so most of them trades with trend.  So for me, not able to buy in perfect low and sell in perfect high is not a regret, but if I miss the trend, then I will regret.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:28 AM

i like that kind of strategy, buy low and sell high. Because if you sell low and buy high, thats not normal. You're like throwing youre money into fire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: