Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
enenmom

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

I think it is not that difficult. It should be that you can choose to place a pending order. The difficulty is how you can achieve low purchases and high sales and control your own costs for each transaction. Some patience will allow you to get more profits. Learn to control losses and control profitability.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

Indeed, with the current market situation, that trading principle is very hard to stick. The rise and fall of crypto price has been so unpredictable lately.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

It is really difficult to know when the market is in the real deep because there are deeper deeps. But My advice is that it is better to buy in bits along the deep.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

Of course it is tough to buy low and sell high. If it would had been so easy then everyone would had been doing it. And specially in a bear market it becomes almost impossible to earn using that strategy. This strategy only works if you are patient enough to hold for the long term and avoid getting panicked at small price dumps.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

Technical analysis on its effectiveness in relation to stock exchange cryptocurrency is somewhat questionable. Everything depends on the high volatility of trading instruments and the presence of a small share of systematic events in this market. As a result, the courses are managed by groups of players disparate in their specificity and purpose, capable of increasing the traded volumes at one time. And yet many participants successfully apply a small list of elements of technical analysis for forecasting prices. Only basic tools and simple approaches are used, which are easier to interpret.
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

it's simple to say , but it's hard to do . this requires a lot of experience and skills . for beginners ,  a lot of practice is required  . the best strategy is to hold some quality coins for a long time .
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

Why on earth would backers like to dump cryptos with huge loses? The tokens may go up in few months and reasonably reach over high prices.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

It's really not so easy, you have to be able to analyze all the news affecting the course well, and also have good patience. Try to invest for a long time, and buy it right now, since the price of all cryptocurrencies is now very underestimated.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

Yeah exactly, i think it is almost impossible to find exact peaks and bottoms, if anyone claims that he is always able to find the peaks and bottoms i will not believe him, such person if exist should be multi-billionaire.

hana_ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Buy low and sell high is very tough for traders and those who are impatient. But those who can hodl and are investing for the long term don't have to worry about this strategy as crypto markets recover fast.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Yes it is true, buy low and sell it at high prices. That is a strategy in investing, not just investing in cryptocurrency but investing in everything. You must be smart in market analysis, and most importantly do not hesitate to sell when the price is high.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

It is extremely tough, but i assume that now is lowest point for whole crypto market, and even if I am wrong, it is still good level for a long term, so buy right now and forget crypto for a year, you will be rewarded accordingly!
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Of course it is tough to buy low and sell high. If it would had been so easy then everyone would had been doing it. And specially in a bear market it becomes almost impossible to earn using that strategy.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Yes I think low buy and sell high is a very difficult thing, even I never try but even loss I get. I think all the learning needs are not just just buying and selling. Buy low and sell high just easy we talk.
Today's conditions are more difficult to guess and predict, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies trading is now so popular that it invites speculators to take advantage of profit regardless of the future, which is what makes us difficult to get profit like last year.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

actually not difficult. Because all it takes is a greater sense of patience. do not be easily tempted by a momentary increase. Or do not be easily afraid of the drastic price reduction. I myself always always play trading with low buy and sell high. and so the risk can be reduced. And the profit is also good.

I agree, one of my mistake was I am easily tempted when the market increase so I usually sell it.  At the end of the day I regret that decision.  After that I told nyself that I need to wait and be patient in cryptocurrency and so far I really am waiting for it to increase. In my opinion its good that you're not afraid of the drastic reduction since there is always a possibility that it will increase.  We just need to wait for it and enjoy.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Absolutely that is the best ideas to gained more and make some suitable profit. Many advantage on that work buy low and sell high earning and gained is supposed to be their as you manipulate. That are the main strategy of some investors.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

I agree with what you say, it confuses, sometimes when we think now the price is high and then we sell it, it turns out the next day the price rose sharply. It really makes us confused and looks stupid. We should be able to get more profit
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

It was really tough decision to buy low of coins and sell it to high, We buy low of coins and we waiting for a long time to increase the price of so we need think about it and make plan so that in the end we not need to worry on what happen to coins that we buy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Yeah it's much harder than people like to make out. Personally I use around 10% of money reserved for crypto and buy each dip, nearly run out now though as it keeps dipping.
campingSider

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

it's true if we want to earn more money. we buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is high... the way we should look at opportunities  by looking at market prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: