Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:05:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2594 times)
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

I agree with you that it is very difficult to buy low and sell high, because not everyone is suitable for trading.

My investment strategy is long-term holding because I'm not good at trading.
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

initially I would probably agree to buy low and sell when the price is high, but of course we should see and do advance research opportunities of the altcoin, do not be too tempted for big profits, therefore choose a good altcoin and many devotees and that has been proven its market price and do not be afraid to invest.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:14 AM

Put order to buy cheap and to sell expensive. Keep track of what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. I don't know, in my opinion there is nothing complicated.
thaoco.codai865

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

It is certainly not easy to do. Only experienced and knowledgeable people can do this. Unfortunately, most people do the opposite of this.
You need to follow the market before you get started. I think you shouldn't hurry to get this started. Get all the knowledge you need. Its very paramount as well to
ngocson1923

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

I think this buy low sell high works best when everyone recognises the market dipping in prices

And once the buying spree is opened it implies that demand is restored and prices jump up again which opens the opportunity to sell and take out your profit but I fear if everybody is doing this we might see very huge drops as this mimicks coin dumps.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I think it's just necessary to have patience and wait for the growth of the right coin. If you have chosen good coins for investment, they will definitely grow after some time

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Yes I was wondering about it too, because you can never know what is simple buy low and sell high what does it mean and what is the limit of low and the limit of high price who can know for sure where would be this high price the highest.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

For me this is the basic strategy when you are going to do a investment,especially trading because if buy in low and sell high you have a chance to gain a big profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Yeah for now it is a very tough to get a good profit in selling crypto because the market has low fluctuation and sometimes it stabilizes. There are many day traders that results to stabilizing the crypto market price. Only them could enjoy small profity daily and the rest that are waiting to ge a good profit or long term investors will just have to watch how the pool of investors or whale manipulating and doing day trade.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

I personally fully agree with this investment strategy. That's why I never worry when the market goes down because it's just a chance for new investments. And if some one think about this strategy, he will find that it is very logical.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

I am telling you, I have been trading all sort of asset for over twenty years and I still find it difficult to predict the market up to 50 to 69 percent accuracy. It is indeed tough to buy low and sell, but it is doable.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Yes I agree but only if I had full knowledge about the particular altcoins that is is it is the best when you participate in an ICO or even in bounty program to have an update news about the situation of an altcoin that caught my attention.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

I understand that buying low and selling high is not a very easy thing to do but the fact still remains that buying low and selling high is undoubtedly the best way for you to make money as an investor. It can be hard to gauge the market properly to know when is the lowest point to buy and when is the highest to sell but it is still a good method

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

Timing is really important if your plan is the buy low and sell high strategy, you badly need to monitor the price of the coin you bought in the market every now and then so that you will know when is the right time to buy or sell to gain profit. Experience will make you feel more comfortable with this so don't expect to have a good result in your first, second or third try but instead you make them a motivation to strive more to finally pursue your plan of gaining profit.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Yes indeed! Im very agree with that. Its very easy to say buy low and sell high, but actually its very difficult.
Many traders and investors, especially the traders and investors with a lack of knowledge with it, are now crying in this very bear market. And they’ll do panic and sold their holdings. And the veterans do Hodl, and buy again in the dip.
But for me, if there’s a FUD, its an opportunity to wait the dip ang buy it. Until the good news and new partnerships appears again.  Grin
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

For me, buy low and sell high strategy is a good strategy because you can earn, you can gain money from that strategy, i try it many times buying buying and ethereum in low price and then selling it when my money gets double or triple. Smiley BTC
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Yes indeed! Im very agree with that. Its very easy to say buy low and sell high, but actually its very difficult.
Many traders and investors, especially the traders and investors with a lack of knowledge with it, are now crying in this very bear market. And they’ll do panic and sold their holdings. And the veterans do Hodl, and buy again in the dip.
But for me, if there’s a FUD, its an opportunity to wait the dip ang buy it. Until the good news and new partnerships appears again.  Grin
Of course, the difficulty is a sure thing, if we can do that too easily, everyone here will become rich in this crypto world, but we know that is impossible story, all just theory, the reality is a far different perspective than what we desired. And exactly as you say, when applying this strategy, many investors cried and sold in a panic way, lack of knowledge and no analysis, no confidence in themselves, everything has made them go the wrong way, they need to understand that they can not buy low and sell high with perfect proportions, prices always need a certain deviation, and there is always a good time to buy and sell but need patience to realize

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Yes, It's true. It is very difficult to buy low and sell high, the difficulty is I can not choose which altcoin will provide many advantages, everybody wants to buy altcoin with cheap price and sell with high price, with the market condition is going down, I think holding is the best solution after we bought altcoin with cheap price. That's in my opinion.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

If that's easy, there must be a lot of rich people in this world. The key is patience, if you do not have patience and prefer to hurry you will not be able to make a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: