Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2594 times)
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Buying low and selling high is really profitable in times of deep. It is not that very tough because you can join paid trading signals in telegram on a cheap price and you will surely earn high profits in time.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
farhan12048

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Yes I agreed with you its tough but not that much you think. Sometimes market will go up in next few hours after your investment and sometimes it took too long to go up
I just suggest you to have some patience and keep watching your coins.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Buy Low and sell high may seems tough at the start but once you are used to trading and have good understanding of this, then you will be able to apply this formula of buy low and sell high.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

When crypto market is bad it is time to get cheap coin price. very easy just requires patience and precision in trading crypto. do not be easily affected by the issues and fomo that make the investment is not maximal.
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

Always I do most on my buying on coins that I think can increase its price within some smallest possible time buy it at a low price. Immediately I see its increment then I sell it out and take whatever profit I will get
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

Buy Low and sell high may seems tough at the start but once you are used to trading and have good understanding of this, then you will be able to apply this formula of buy low and sell high.
Yes i agree on that. It was really simple to understand that we can really gain a huge amount of profit of we are going to buy low and sell i high. But there are so many people that didn't do this thing specially to those who do panic selling today. I believe that we need to trust and believe that the market is not stable. It will maybe rise soon, so I believe that buying is a big opportunity on this huge dump.
Vaby

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Of course this is the best strategy for earning profit, everyone is thinking about the same, and everyone wants to get a profit by selling high  Smiley
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

Yes , to determine which is level support and resistance can be wrong so that why stop loss is very important in every trade.  No one trade is safe and all prediction can be wrong and that why stop loss again is needed to minimize loss. We can not predict accurate all prediction and will be some of that prediction is wrong. Stop loss and trailling stop is best features that should be use in every trade.

antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

The market today is a bloody battlefield. But this is also a great opportunity for many speculators. They think this is the best time to buy and hold the coin. But some people think negatively about the market in the future. They have sold their coin so that will contribute to the market going down further. You should calmly hold your altcoin.
radenyoko

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Yes, I agree. I am newbie at this. Sometimes when the price is low in my perception, the price is going down. Once the price that I think on the top, it is increasingly going up. Maybe we should learn a lot from the masters of this forum. At least our prediction is not far from the result.
papagapa

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

It may seem like the easiest job in trading. What's so hard about buying low and selling high? But here's the trick - timing. That's' when it becomes harder. You should analyze the market all the time and pick the timing for buying and for later selling to make profit. Just doing it randomly will result in losses. Get your info together.
niacar

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Of course, this is a difficult task. Although many people easily say it, it may require many factors to operate. Not everyone can do it. You may need to look at the market every day. This will be a huge amount of work.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Yes its a very difficult to buy at low and sell at high because how would you judge any coin make the exact high and low.  You can predict the nearer level of any high or low and trade according that level  but this will not work all time. Some time coin can make a new ATH after your selling and also come down more after your selling. This is all just possibility will not happen exactly because market direction is uncertain and it reacts on news.

cryptoassistent

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

That's the easiest money ever, just buy low and sell high Smiley
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

Trading takes experience. Before trading, you need to choose a better exchange, a more liquid coin. You also need to decide whether to go up or down depending on the bitcoin movement. Simply put, trading is a very difficult thing. If you don't have enough experience, I don't advise you to try it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Yeah it's much harder than people like to make out. Personally I use around 10% of money reserved for crypto and buy each dip, nearly run out now though as it keeps dipping.
Actually it was better to buy some cheap of price coins in the market for now.
And trying to hold them for a long time because this will be gonna make in huge prices in this year or maybe end of this year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

It is not that hard. Now cryptocurrency price is still low, you can buy now and hold it later.
Because usually after the dips, it will be corrected later. If you buy when the price is rising, you are late at that point.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

This is true. Almost all of the people said this to me also whenever I ask for an advise. It is really hard because the market is still volatile, the value of other coins are in dip. Its normal but there will be a time when you will think about it and have a doubt of investing. Buying low and selling high is tough because of the value at the moment. But for me its better to wait than to waste some money in other things and have an investment.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Yes, it is really difficult to buy low and sell high. By investing in the encryption market, you will not buy the cryptocurrency at the lowest price, nor will you sell your cryptocurrency at the highest price, which is a very difficult matter. But I suggest you should have enough patience.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Since the day I first entered the crypto money world, I make money by buying and selling. I am investing at a low price, selling a high price coin.
I made good money by buying and selling with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I think it's more dangerous to buy and sell Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: