Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:37:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2594 times)
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
it is not easy, bit i think that ylu can lesrn to do thos and you can do it perfectly as time goes by, do not give up

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Since the day I first entered the crypto money world, I make money by buying and selling. I am investing at a low price, selling a high price coin.
I made good money by buying and selling with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I think it's more dangerous to buy and sell Altcoins.
if buying and selling is not your cup of tea, try to do somthi g else, try yourself in different spheres and ypu will find what you can do

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
asdnz86126

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

First, i totally agree and like that method of trading .. sometimes its being called pumping and dumping.. but the essential part is buying low selling high.
Second, i made some profits doing that and its really good but not likely to happen each time you invest.. all you need is research and Luck.
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

It is very difficult to buy low and sell high, the difficulty is i can not choose which altcoin will give many advantages, everybody want to buy altcoin with cheap price and sell with expensive price, with market condition is going down, i think holding is solution best after we buy altcoin with cheap price.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

there is no special strategy simply by looking at the diagram up and down its course you can know that altcoin you will buy low or high
it's hard to find a moment when alcoit is low and back up again. .
sometimes many people do not dare to make decisions when the price is low and afraid of loss.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

I always follow that principle when trading but indeed with the current bearish market situation, its hard to implement that. The crypto market has become so unpredictable that you really have to give full attention to your assets.
maoasd99z99

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

if we look at this time the oang can not always buy at its lowest point and sell at a higher peak, the profit may not come immediately, but slowly. I would always advise people to buy coins when the price is low so that when the market recovers, they will always be the profit side.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

It's only tough if you can't control your emotions and be objective

you don't have to exactly call the top and bottom to do this
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Yes everyone will say that, but it is not something that is easy to do, we do not just buy at a cheap and wait for it to increase, sometimes when we have bought and hold it, the coin is actually declining. So it takes analysis before you decide to buy a coin. Buying cheap and selling when expensive does sound so easy, but when you do, it's not as easy as you think.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Stupid people generally tend to buy coins when the price is high and sell them when the price is at the bottom. And in order to buy low and sell high you need to make efforts, study the topic and the main thing is not to be lazy!
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Just need to get used to it, Sometimes it seems that your coin is growing so well that it is unlikely it will fall now, but it falls. I think that if the price of the coin increases by more than 40 percent of the cost when you bought it - it's worth it to sell.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

Apparently, Playing the Buy low and Sell High game is the basis of success in the Crypto-world and it is essential. Whereas,  Succeeding in the Crypto-Biz requires someone to be Clinical while playing the game.
[BTC]Girl

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

I would say that it is not difficult, it is rather impossible to sell at the highest price and buy at the lowest. No need to be greedy and regret that sold too early, because everything could be different

Am I spamming? Report me!
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Not that difficult. Now the price of cryptocurrency is still low, you can buy now and hold it later.
Because usually after the dips, it will be corrected later. If you buy when the price rises, you are late at that point. And this opportunity may not necessarily happen again
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

however that is the principle of trading, indeed to be able to sell at high prices tend to be difficult, but it is still very possible. many have already proved it, because that is the basic principle of investment and profit from it.

Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

That's the easiest money ever, just buy low and sell high Smiley

Not that easy as it may sound. If you are the type that is always unfortunate with the Buy low, I mean anytime you buy at the Low, the coin dips the more, you will feel Cryptocurrency is not for you. It will be like gamble, and that makes it though.  

The thing is, the word patience cannot be over-mentioned and just don't put in emotions while buying/selling.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

Yes its a very difficult to buy at low and sell at high because how would you judge any coin make the exact high and low.  You can predict the nearer level of any high or low and trade according that level  but this will not work all time. Some time coin can make a new ATH after your selling and also come down more after your selling. This is all just possibility will not happen exactly because market direction is uncertain and it reacts on news.

Like this situation in the crypto market that the price is up and down, it's really hard to sell the coins in high value, because the price always change, even in just a couple of hour many instances are arising in the price of the crypto in the market.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Yes, because the market is indeed difficult. But by dividing up on some coins, and buying them gradually may be a bit busy and potentially more likely to be optimal.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Perhaps one of the toughest thing in this space, even when you have all your TA intact and go to sleep, just a news can reorder  the course of history.
I usually will stay in market and see how movement goes, and will close my trade when going to sleep. Just don't want to hear stories and regret nothing. But I love short term trade it always come true. 
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I agree that selling high and buying low is very hard. because the market is unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: