Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Of course, I agreed because I experienced during this very difficult in crypto market predictions and coin prices always tend to go down. And as we wait for the coin to go up, it takes a long time and of course, we have to be patient. You have to hold your coins any longer and I think it would be better to trade long term. If you feel difficulty when selling coins at a high price.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:42:04 PM

Yes it will be tough and very difficult if people rely on his/her income on cryptocurrency but if you don't then it not so hard to hold and sell you coin when it hits a new all time high. my advise is if you sold your coin then don't look on it's price anymore so you won't be disappointed  Cheesy

monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

Yes it does, its not that easy the way they are said that. We need to be patient and keep watching the market waiting for the price goes down to buy and when the price goes up to sell.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

It's good advice to buy low and sell high, but who knows where low and where high is? I think this strategy needs to be mixed with something else maybe luck
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

It is very difficult to guess where the price of the coin will go. That's why people often make a mistake and buy coins at an expensive price. Our goal is to learn to determine when the price of a coin is very low.
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

yes this the right time investment on alt coins and bitcoin because now price is low compare with last two months hence buy now and sell once reach the high price
ugur2222

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

I do not need to try to do anything so well. I think that in the case of buying at the bottom, it will be very difficult to do, as well as sell at altitude.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

haha yeah toughest thing ever. We would all be rich if we there was a method to it. Just HODL!
kuilopp

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

It is not that tough if you buy at the right moment, if you buy during a pump you will probably lose money but in any case you can hold and wait for the coin value to increase, the most important thing is to not lose your money and be patient
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

Yes I am agree with you. It is not an easy task. But if you analyze market you will be able to catch this.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Of course you are buying an investment with the price you have assured, so you wait for the increase even though in a state of getting down from the initial price you need to do to hold it until the increase you want or quite high from the initial price.
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Yes I am agree with you. It is not an easy task. But if you analyze market you will be able to catch this.
to get a high selling price we have to analyze the market because buying and selling high low prices depending on the current market situation whether it is being stable or being down, we must really manage the time that place to sell at high prices while now the market price is experiencing instability so i think we should understand the market price.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

This is a good strategy, but to really make it you need to know everything about the coin. It is not enough just to study the dynamics of prices in historical retrospect, you need to know what events are expected in the near future and how the market will react to them. I think only with experience you can learn how to buy low and to sell high.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Definitely hard. You need to know a lot about the project in order to jump in at low and get out at high prices. Because sometimes, even when we know everything about a project, there are whales who can manipulate the whole market.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

Just need to get used to it, Sometimes it seems that your coin is growing so well that it is unlikely it will fall now, but it falls. I think that if the price of the coin increases by more than 40 percent of the cost when you bought it - it's worth it to sell.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Not that tough if you know what you are doing.
Every Moderate dip is an opportunity to buy moderately. Every big dip is a good opportunity to buy big. Buy all the dips and sell bit by bit as prices begin to go up... Trading bots are best suited for the moderate movements.

Reserve good amount in Stablecoin to buy into dips. If you don't have a lot of money you can start by buying and selling little by little

Better to concentrate on well established coins to be on safe side
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

Yes it is very tough especially for newbies because it is hard to anticipate the price every time and also i do believe that you must need to be a veteran trader first to get buy low sell high but it is not impossoble it is possible through hard work
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

I don`t agree that it is very tough to use this strategy on the market. I do agree, that it is tough to decide whether it is the right time to buy or not in any given situation, but don`t overthink it. If the price is now 30-50% percent cheaper and you still believe in this product, then buy and sell when the price goes back up again.
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
it really is and i hopenthat younwill be able to learn,mit os not impossible, it is just hard, so good luck to you
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I don`t agree that it is very tough to use this strategy on the market. I do agree, that it is tough to decide whether it is the right time to buy or not in any given situation, but don`t overthink it. If the price is now 30-50% percent cheaper and you still believe in this product, then buy and sell when the price goes back up again.
this is hard, but not impossible,mpeople learnit and get sucuessful, y0unhav e  all the chances as well, i believe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: