Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ico secure ?  (Read 2008 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

ICOs are definitely not secure.

You should always study a lot and count on the experience of other people. Some pools like cryptowhalespool.org can be a good start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

To know if the ICO is secure is that if a crypto token derives its value from an external, tradable asset, it is classified as a security token and becomes subject to federal security token and becomes subject to federal securities regulation. When the offering went public with the Ethereum smart contract contribution address, an attacker switched the official contribution address to the attacker's own anonymous address.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

If investing in bitcoin is not really secure, let alone on ico. But the risk can be minimized by doing research on ico that we will support. But in general ico is a risky investment.
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

Probably a lot of really good projects but not getting enough support as it should. It is this situation that makes more than half of ico fail. So if compared with the existing altcoin, of course ico greater risk.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Depends on the team. Check their roadmap and be sure that they don't have bounty program.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

I think not all ICOs are scams. I think ICO is promising, but it is easy for people to use and cause people's money to be deceived, but it does not deny there is a good ICO.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Not all ICO are scams, such claims are improper. There are a lot of good projects which are disqualified because of such opinions. I can suggest to look at Ambit Mining - this ICO is live now and it is very good project, go through it and you will understand that not all ICOs are scam.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

I think that currently there is not a single safe project in the world in which you can invest your money and get a refund. Even the largest companies can fail and declare themselves bankrupt, in the end you will lose the invested funds. Even a friend you lent money to might not get it back. Therefore, all investments in ICO envy of your decision whether you are ready to lose these investments in case of failure of the project. There are plenty of them, both good and bad, who to believe, you decide.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

You know what if you suspected that all ico are scam may I suggest you better leave in crypto world in order to avoid yourself from negativity. Basically if all are scam then why some of our fellow in this place testifies about they are so thankful for this project and bla bla bla as it was successful and they gain a lot of profit.
vijaybharath.23

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Lot of really good projects are there and still coming to market we have to search and find which is good and we have to made some internal research, at this time i will refer a project caller "Egretia" i do some research for me i feel it is safe to invest in that project.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

ico security has been a problem for investors in recent times on the exchange of cryptographic currencies. because frauds and scam ico counts increased. new rules must be introduced for this situation.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

many of the ICO and appears almost every day there is always new. a lot of potential but also a scam there is still among them. comparison of the real and the scam may be the same. Thus the selection of the ICO obviously should be heeded because if it comes to wrong choose ICO to invest would be very unpleasant.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

There are some risks to ico, especially on ambitious projects. In addition to the risk of consensus, there are cases where the project essentially fails because of legality issues by the local government. So for now maybe ico has the highest risk in the crypto industry.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I believe that there are still so many secure and legit ICO projects to invest in although the amount of scam ICO projects is also great as well.

But the only thing I don't like from ICO project at the moment is KYC. We need to provide our identity to be able to invest in ICO project nowaday and it's really risky cause my ID or passport can be sold on the dark market if ICO informations leaked.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████