Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:54:24 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ico secure ?  (Read 2008 times)
Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I think that now there are more and more scammers. people realized that everything turned out to be quite simple. You open ico you find sponsors, collect money and leave. And no persecution, obligations. Poetmou, in my opinion, investing is harder and harder, so do not be mistaken.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

I think that now there are more and more scammers. people realized that everything turned out to be quite simple. You open ico you find sponsors, collect money and leave. And no persecution, obligations. Poetmou, in my opinion, investing is harder and harder, so do not be mistaken.
I agree with you that every year more and more fraud in the field of ICO, but good projects is becoming every year more and more. People are interested to develop their projects, getting support from other people. We by and large no one is forcing you to invest in one or another ICO , we make all decisions independently. It is therefore important to choose the right project.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

Nobody will give you a guarantee ICO is secure. The project may fail for various reasons. It does not necessarily have to be a scam. Investing in ICO is risky, and not all are scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

There are a lot of potential ICOs you have not found yet, but the sad truth is that many scam ICOs. Investing in an ICO is risky but you can always watch out for the red flags. Always do your research about the project so that you will know what you are getting yourself into.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Recently, most of the scams concentrated in the ICO industry due to the ease of organizing a campaign to raise money while maintaining anonymity. The ICO Scam demonstrates how investments can be a disaster rather than a profit. Therefore, be careful when participating in such projects, do not take promises for granted, do your own research and follow your intuition to stay safe.
This form of investment really attracts newbies, the pattern was so easy as they will try to compare such successful project and let newbies believe that same fate will happen, organizing many features and good promises together with alots of advertisement, its really risky placing your money from this type of business, we need to be more precise and keen investigating first before placing our money to avoid getting scam.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

I think most are but not all
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

Of course, there are certain and fraudulent companies, but certainly not all, and therefore investing in crypto projects is profitable, but it is necessary to carefully re-read white paper

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Not all ICOs are secure. For every secure ICO, there will always be a scam one. But to truly know the scam from the real ICOs, one has to do a lot of research on the project to see how workable it is and most especially, research on the team. Scam ICOs will always put up fake personnel and tag them as part of their team

madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

It will never be completely safe to invest in an ICO, it envolves a high risk but as long as you make sure you check a few important factors that separate the quality projects from the scam then you should feel more confident in investing.
Devanomrz

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Not every ico safe i think
So many ico becoming a scam
With a nice promise they leave their investors
At the beginning the price were so high
But at the middle of the way
They leave without any reason
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

Will for me yes!... ico or a intial coin offering is a safe and secured to invest your money. As long you wont invest your money in a wrong way. What is the right way? For me the right way is make a investagation on a ico. Ask some profissional or your friend that has more experience. Then read there whitepaper it may help you to decide the last is the population

Ill suggest innovative bioresearch ico
Check there ann thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378302
Or there website http://innovativebioresearch.com/
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I've known people who already earned using ICO so I think it is secure. I heard only one circumstance that an individual lost his Eth earnings but I think this is only an isolated case. I believe hackers are targeting only targeting the Eth holders.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

I say, yes and no. if you invest in ICO at that risk. You should know the platform information that issued the ico, see its roadmap, product, team and others. it is one way to invest in ICO. The policies of each country are different and that is also what often interfere with ICO companies, especially in the field of cryptocurrency.

kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

Many people are afraid of ICO during these times. Scam ICO processes are constantly increasing.
Everyone should be careful and not be disappointed. Right research is very important.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sasa0220

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

I'd suggest you should do your research before you invest . Wheather it's a ICO or an existing project better to look at the key aspects. This is similar to invest in a IPO or a Equity. You need to identify the long term prospects of the company and the industry sustainability. Traditionally we analyze these aspect based on ration analysis like price earning ratio, divident yield , net asset per share NAV, Debt t equity ratio, etc. This can be done by looking at the introductory document the company publish before the  IPO.But in a ICO you can not exactly d that. You need to read the white paper to get the much information as well.
I think lookinig at the team and the industry impact of the project, past record, the problem they are trying solve and whether it is achievable would be good indicators to take into consideration. Once you are satisfied with these fact then i guess you are in the safe zone. Like in every industry there are scammer who would try to grab your money. you need to do your wn research not to burn by those scammers
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

First of all, not all ICOs are scam.
Secodly, it is not secure to invest in ICO, as you have to analyse the project will.
and if you do not have enough experience, your analysis can be wrong.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

I would say that ICOs are the best way to earn easy money. Of course, you need to do some investigation before investing, but there're so many useful resources where you can find ICO ratings, reviews, disscussions and AMA, so it's not so difficult to select a good ICO for investment, what is more challenging is to get whitelisted and be eligible to participate in a token sale.

saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

I believe that ICOs are at the moment a safe way to invest in crypto. Yes, of course, as in every industry, there are fraudulent projects here, but they are everywhere and you need to be careful not to invest in fraud.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

Investing in ICO is always very risky. But this can be offset by very good profits, it often compensates for the risks. But if very carefully selected, the risks can be minimized, I think
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

Yes ICO is very secure all we have to do is be very careful when dealing in the ICO. We should do well to read about the ICO and understand what the project is all about, reading the whitepaper is a very good way to know more about the project to deduce what it is all about so I can say if you deal in a good ICO then you are secured and shouldn't panic but once you deal in a fake ICO you make get scammed. Majority of ICO out there is very real and genuine so I will say ICO is secured
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: