Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ico secure ?  (Read 2008 times)
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

At the moment if you invest in really good and hyped ICOs they will never be scam. You always need to be very picky with projects where you invest your money. Always check project team and what they was doing before launching this project.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?
Definitely not all ICO are scam in this time. We are just in bear market that's the reason why after ICO l, almost all coins/tokens listed in exchanges now got below ICO price.
Tilysoo

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

I think you should be cautious when investing in ICOs. ICOs are full of pitfalls. You can easily fall into the trap when you are not careful.  Smiley
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

there are ICOs who are not scams like the ICO bench have said that it is a non-scam and good part because they are at high rates here I am looking for a place to join.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Nothing has changed, there are scammers, there are normal projects . it all depends on what you choose
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I think, if you want to invest, how to protect it is to check all that can be checked, carefully choose the candidate for investment. This is your money, and how thoroughly you study the project. Invest your own risk and always do your own research in relation to its performance. Remember to always invest the amount you can only lose.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

ico is very risky and even potentially lose your assets you invest. and not all ico are scammers, depending on your knowledge and experience to research and analyze in any speculation. but ico has advantages and offers multiple benefits rather than investing in exchanges. Cheesy

I agree on you, to avoid any loses just review and study the ICO youve investing for.Scammer is always active and mostly found in ICO. Investing on this is a highly risk so its better to be knowledgable enough to avoid loses.
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

I think it is not worth the risk to invest in ico if you do not understand anything about it
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Based on my experience, that not all ICO scam and not all ICO profitable. it depends on many influential factors.
The profitable ICO in my opinion is still a lot nowadays. it is evident from the various ICOs I know and they are good at developing the project.
As for the ICO scam, they do not provide all the criteria that must be a natural project, eg whitepaper or even the absence of an advisor.
so, to invest in ICO is still safe but still must be selective in choosing a good ICO.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Iso has its risks. You have to be careful. Not to trust anyone except the official admins in groups. Look at the links of sites whether there is a secure icon. Use different email for exchanges and ico.

High risk high payoff
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

You are wrong, at the moment there are a lot of good ico , scammers have always been ...but you must be able to determine who is a fraud and who is not
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

The ICO process is not completely fraudulent, but it is also not safe for investors. A significant part of it is fraud or simply not prepared projects. Therefore, there are big problems in the activities of the ICO and they should be resolved through regulation by the state authorities. This problem has ripened for a long time, because of this ICO partially lost its. popularity and is considered very risky.
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Most icos are secure , people should investigate and research before investing in any ico , icos are best in terms of giving returns and getting the best project in early stages and be the part of the change , icos are risky for those people who don't do research and investigate properly
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Not all ICO are scam , if you doubt about  ICO. We have plenty of good ICO  as of the moment. You should simply  invest your valuable time looking which one really suited to your investment style.

Finally be mindful to all the scammers and phishing link pretending to be admin.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

there are some people who use ico to get money in a fraudulent way. it causing many investors are afraid to follow an ico. but please note that there are still many good and successful ico. so there are still many investors who get benefit from it. it's just that the current price of coin in the market is down and that is causing the investors are less interesting to following the ico. I hope the price of the coins will rise again.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

Yes there are many ico's still in the market which afe secure and safe to invest in you just need to put the time and effort to find it there are still ICO's which have a promising deal
take a look at ASURA it's crowdsale is on going and its target is the esport gaming world and I truly believe it can join in on the wonderful journey
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

There are really a lot of scams on the market, but not all ico are scams
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

Yes there are many ico's still in the market which afe secure and safe to invest in you just need to put the time and effort to find it there are still ICO's which have a promising deal
take a look at ASURA it's crowdsale is on going and its target is the esport gaming world and I truly believe it can join in on the wonderful journey
try to make some study whether is this are good ICO so you may not have some regret for other people for listening on what project are you going to join for best is you already knew and make your own , that you dont have to based for other people.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

all ICO are not all safe to follow.
in my opinion because it can hardly be differentiated by the layman, how ICO scam and ICO is good so now new investors hesitate to invest in it.
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

For several years, nothing has changed, scammers have always existed . I think beginners should not invest in ico ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: