Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ico secure ?  (Read 2008 times)
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

All investments in ICO only of your decision whether you are ready to lose these investments in case of failure of the project. There are plenty of them, both good and bad, who to believe, you decide. To choose ICO should be very carefully.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:18:59 PM

It isn't secure to invest in an ICO. A lot of scam ICO's are coming out this day. And it is hard to choose which is the real one. So I guess if you are planning to invest in crypto, better invest in cryptos which are already listed in the coinmarketcap. Much better if you chose those coins in the top list.
RedClub22

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

All  the ico's are not fake or scams. But you need to be careful choosing real ico.
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

It is not necessarily all ICO are scam, there are still ICO who can produce profit and pays. It is about playing smart in where ICO to invest. You need to be wise in choosing because there are lots of ICO who only wish for their pwn benifit and it is not good. Threfore you need to be smart and wise in choosing where ICO to onvest.

sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Not all scams but obviously they're risky. All of crypto is risky, ICOs are probably the riskiest investment of all.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

There are some ways to make you investment safer including the ICO which you will have to do researching about the team. Most of the time though I rely on what people are thinking here in the forum and if I saw some high ranking users who join the ICO and making inquiry in the ANN thread or the bounty campaign, I tend to also make some research about the team.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Not all of the ICOs are scam but the fact is that a large number of the ICOs that we have now are scams. There is always a significant amount of risk when you are investing in coins and ICOs are no different in this vein. Although now, with the large number of ICO scams making the rounds, there is significantly more risks involved with investing in them

RistirP

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

We must always be careful. I don't think it will ever be 100% safe to invest in ICOs. Even if there is a way to eliminate fraud, it will still be good and poorly implemented projects. It's very hard to tell whether an ico will be successful or not.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

What I do most time is to go through ICO review sites. This will reduce your risk. Not all crypto are scam genuine one are still out there

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

I'm not so sure about that anymore. Before now, ICOs investment use to be a really great option, but with the invention of scam and failed projects that we have littered all over the place, I would like to think otherwise now. They are not so safe anymore.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

You better see the ICO directly from every event he follows.
Suppose AMA or Meet and Greet etc.
And try to know the ICO headquarters, so that if there is fraud you can claim to that place.
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

Investing in ICO projects may present some risks but may give you a great opportunity to make a lot of quick money. It is important that you know the knowledge involved in ICO projects. Find out what the ICO is for appropriate investment strategies. Is everything public to the community? The website, address, logo, brand, source code. These are all mandatory information ICO project must be public so that investors know the project seriously. Who is the development team of the project? This is also one of the factors that make up the reputation of an ICO. Prestige, influence, and creativity of the people behind the project always create a trust for investors. What is the communication strategy and form of calling? Often phishing projects will take the form of multi-level capital calling. Offer attractive promises of profit and commission earned when engaging other participants.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

Investing in an ICO is a risky one.But anyway all types of investments are risky. What matters is how you make your decisions. Weigh things before making your choice. To help you decide you must study before getting into it.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Wibizza

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

It is safe, for myself, it also depends on you, seeing from the background, whether they are new in the world of crypto currency or crypto currency for a long time. second, we look at their partnership, see how many investors participate in the ICO, not only invest by looking at the bonus given, we also have to see whether the coins / tokens will be in demand or not.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

Right now, i am prefer not join in any ICOs. Market condition is not too good to join, i am better waiting. Some ICOs are good to invest but i am prefer waiting it landed on exchanger.

Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

for me, it also depends on you, looking from the background, whether they are new to the world of cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency for a long time. looking at their partnership, seeing how many investors participated in the ICO.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Investing in an ICO is a risky one.But anyway all types of investments are risky. What matters is how you make your decisions. Weigh things before making your choice. To help you decide you must study before getting into it.
But we can choose to risk less or more. For me, investing in ICOs is the highest risk because more than 80% of ICOs are scams and we will certainly lose money if we invest at this time. ICO is not a good choice in the current situation, Hold and trading a lot safer
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

Not all ICO are scam and not all them are secure so the best answer to your question is to dig for more knowledge on what ICO you would like to invest.
All investment are not secure, sometimes we gain profit and sometimes we lost but we can lessen the chance to lost our money if we know how to research about the ICO that we like to invest in.
manojpatelme

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

ICO's are never gonna be secure until its regulated properly, lots of scam ico's are in market which are stealing investors money and the ratio of scam ico's are 90% approximately. So invest in ico's after doing your own research.    
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

If you are just a newbie, you have no experience in the cryptocurrency market, my advice to you is not to invest in ICO projects because you can lose all your money. Now many ICO projects are scam, if you do not believe that , you can do bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: