Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I still hesitate to see the market now, is it still down or will it rise?  (Read 354 times)
lambe45 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now
Coin values are constantly decreasing as of the moment, try to purchase some and hold on to it, wait for it to rise then sell it. But i am not certain when this decrease will stop, who knows, maybe it'll boom after quite some time. What coins are you planning to buy exactly?
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Unfortunately, the situation now is not clear. Yes, there are currencies going up, but you should always be cautious before entering into any investment in this time .
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Go ahead and make the investment as you want because market is truly down the line for now. Its really half of what it was back in December 2017. So as long as it wont reach to 75% threshold of last ATH you are good to go with your own investment. Just make sure that as we reach that threshold you should also minimise the amount of investment that you are doing. Top coins like BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP can be invested all the time as they are far from their ATHs right now. So from my side you are good to go but always make sure where you are investing and how much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

No one can give you a clear answer on this one, you have to watch the market and do your own research to pick a winner at the right time.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

It is very difficult to observe the current market movement, I watch the market start up today, some coins move up, some coins move down for no apparent reason, you can buy some altcoin by observing first, I suggest you buy solid altcoin.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:06:49 PM by Jonsnowstark

Well for the record, most of the coins has slowly recovered. It depends on what coins will you buy. When you can see that the coins you want to buy has its potential and capabilities to rise again, then it's time to buy now. Grab the chances that you can buy those coins on its low value. If it has recovered already then just hold onto what you have and maybe collect profits later. The market is slowly recovering, not yet fully recovered. So i cannot ssy your coins are good now. Just be brace enough to check if it has.

Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Not all coins are going down, we still have some coins which are good to invest on, which is having a good future. And for some coins which are going down, it's advisable to buy them now because I'm very sure they are still coming up.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

i will suggest, if you hesitant to buy coin. you should gather more knowledge about the market, and learn as much as possible. all people will inspire you to invest, but if you take a bad step there will be loss which is only yours. so you should research more.

Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:29 PM
Merited by alex bond (2)

I think no one here has any confidence in the market. No one can predict where the market will go next. I will say on my own example: I did not dare to invest for about a year. When I was offered to invest - the price of bitcoin was $1000. But I did not dare to invest in cryptocurrencies, and because of this I lost a lot. I entered the market later than I could. Therefore, study the projects and invest at least part of their money right now. If the market goes down -  invest another part. Don't be afraid, go for it! Don't risk everything if you're afraid. Take the risk that you do not feel sorry.

kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Market capitalization is near $ 390 billion, down nearly 50 billion in the last two days, a sign of this market. I think the market will continue to have a deep fall before it can grow again at the end of the year. The market is more difficult to predict and more fluctuations so investors should have a backup plan for themselves.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

The coins price is low right now. I will suggest you to buy some coins and hold it until the price gets high and I think the price will increase soon because the price is not falling down right now and it is quite possible that the price will rise within a short period of time.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Market is not rising at this moment. Since it tends downward, I think HODL would be the better plan. But no doubt, market will change and price will be higher soon.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Coin values are constantly decreasing as of the moment, try to purchase some and hold on to it, wait for it to rise then sell it. But i am not certain when this decrease will stop, who knows, maybe it'll boom after quite some time. What coins are you planning to buy exactly?

Actually for the past few days, majority of the coins decreased and that is the sign to buy some of it and sell them high at the right time. I also lessen to look at the market now as I was so disappointed I missed the opportunity to sell my coins when the price was at the peak. I guess, I'm too greedy and this is what i've got from expecting it to be higher than my target.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:03 AM

In times like these, you can buy many coins with cheap price. But it's very risky. I think it takes a long time for the market to recover. If you want to buy it, you should buy only top coins. Make sure you are ready to take risks at any time because the market is so unpredictable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

yes I also feel the same like you, I am very hesitant to see the current market price, because in the current market conditions is very unlikely to be guessed, because the fluctuation is very fast

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

If you are a long term investor than you should not worry about current market, you can invest your money  and if you feared about market movement than you can invest 50% capital here and other 50% capital when market goes down. And crypto market moves on news so no one can predict 100% sure market movement. So dont be afraid and go and invest your money.

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I also feel a little strange, I don't know whether it is a bear market or a bull market.
Although I don't buy any tokens right now, I hope the bull market can come.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Its always prudent investment strategy to buy as much as you can when market is down because you can get your favorite coins at relatively low rate.You are new here to make extensive research before stepping in crypto world so that you may get clear insight where to trade.For me fluctuations is common and i always invest when prices are low and sell when prices are high.Market is not fully recovered and it will take more time to fully recovered and get into bull period,so keep big heart and this is the good time for you to invest.
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

Market rising is inevitable, but the question is Are You Ready To Wait?
The waiting game is one of the most important strategy of trading, it has helped me a lot.. It doenst always end well though, but that is a risk I am always willing to take.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: