Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:07:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I still hesitate to see the market now, is it still down or will it rise?  (Read 354 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now
hello buddy
Do you buy crypto coins for trading (short-term) or investment (long-term)?
The value of the crypto-coin is fluctuating so I suggest better determine first your goal to buy the coin, so as not to regret in the future.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

There a lot of positive events and news are lined up for crypto market in coming days and weeks, considering the fact the crypto is highly volatile due to news and events i expect good upward movements in the market in the coming days, so you can do your own research and see if you think news will be good for investing or not.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

friends, I want to buy coins, but I am a bit hesitant to see the market today, whether its prices will rise or down, please tell friends, is it okay to buy coins now
Now it is very difficult to judge. The situation so far is completely incomprehensible. I do not think I should buy at the moment. Although you can look at coins that grow in price.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

In the two-day Bitcoin consensus meeting, according to past practice, Bitcoin will rise after the consensus meeting. As the representative of the market, Bitcoin will rise as the other currencies in the market rise.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Hi friend, You should not hesitate to invest, because market now is continue to recover , so go a head, just pick 5 alcoin . I will suggest ETH , NEO , WAVES , DASH and LITECOIN, these coins are very active in the market .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

If you want to make a long-term investment plan, then I think the current market can buy coins. I think the current status of the blockchain is still a good development prospect, and the current market is still at a relatively low price.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

If you are holding your coin, better do and don't sell it this time as cryptocurrencies has not yet fully recovered from it's dip. Currently, the market is on up trend mode where it is starting to normalize and gaining momentum for a bullish market that may expected to happen several months from now. Just stay cool even if you will hold it for a longer period for as long you will end up gaining sufficient profit.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

If you are considering, I think you should invest a half. Because when the market down, that is an opportunity to buy cheaper. Usually new ones choose invest when market green but that is quite risky. Because the market can drop at any time, and they will sell off at a cheaper price with the purchase price.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Honestly the market are still low. Few days ago BTC price almost reach $10K but it's drop again to $8k. Right not the price are being recover to $9K again. If you want to buy Coin, maybe it's the right time because the price are still low.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

The fact that the bull market has already started predicting a stable rise and capitalization and bidding is obvious. But the fact that no one is immune from the corrections that will be observed in this case, and as we noticed, the recent one was very significant. Ie this is a beginning after a long stagnation.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

If you really believe in coins that you wanted to invest in has potential, right now is so far a good time, grab it. Don't hesitate but you must be ready cause everything might happen, or you may just invest a few if you're really hesitant.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

It's a very difficult task to select the crypto that is in the downtrend, Using technical analysis can at least help you in trying to get a rough idea of when to buy. If you are ready to bet this is a good time to take.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

The current market is at a low point, and I think it will not fall too much in the near future, so I think it is a good time to buy coins now. You just need to hold your coin and wait for its price to rise.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

It depends on what coins you are willing to invest in. When you can see that the coins you want to invest in has its potential and capabilities to rise again, then it's time to invest now. But no one can predict the market now. FYI Not all coins are going down. Study the market before you invest.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

Yes,it was ok when you asked that question, my little advice from my own experience "buy the dip sell high" there was a serious dip the time you were hesitating to buy. Next time, check top twenty tokens and coins on coinmarketcap buy the dip it will definitely increase, it is the best time to take advantage of the market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

I think it will continue falling for some time before rising.

Buy buying low at this dips is a good tactic now I think since it's so cheap.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

It's understandable to be hesitant but buying now would be a great idea since they're cheap and are guaranteed to return back to the high prices.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

Now the situation is not good enough there are some coins which price is decreasing but i think in recently the market will rise. So investor may invest on bitcoin.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

This question is all about the normal movement of cryptocurrency business, we all know that crypto business is not on the stable line when it comes to price status, that somtimes it will falls rapidly and then back again. That is a nature life on cryptocurrency business. We must accept and adopt the reality of cryptocurrency on how their price being move.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

buy coins each time allowed. It's just living what strategy must be taken that is the key. the current price of the coins is in good condition. This can be exploited to begin buying the coins. When prices start to soar will certainly be a good thing on its own later.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: