Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin market recovering ?  (Read 588 times)
rony01941

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

Yes,I think Bitcoin must be recovered. The crypto market rules, the price of crypto coins will increase and decrease. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase in the future and everyone will earn a lot of profits.
Bitcoin's market demand will surely return to the previous stage.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

I also heard the news that the market price of bitcoin is rising so it means it is recovering. I also hope that this recovering of price will continue until the last quarter of the year. If that happens many holders of bitcoin will sell their bitcoin so that they will earn profit from buying it.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

Maybe?. i think it's not yet stable tho
Who asks the bitcoin price to be stable to you? What i see the OP just asks if the bitcoin price will go up again. Actually i am confused about your statement in this thread. It's better if you want the post to read thread first what is discussed.

I just tell you.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

I also hope so, because to be honest I still hold for 2 bitcoin, and I am very happy and happy when the price exceeds 30k.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

true bitcoin market is now starting to recover, starting early 2018 this bitcino market has dropped drastically now it's getting healed slowly hopefully the future will recover perfectly and bitcoin prices will be stable.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

Today is indeed the market is recovering and now is a green day. Hopefully for the next few months, bitcoin aja up and so also for other coins. Because I support all the coins in the world of crypto currency.
Xtrafa

Activity: 259
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Yes bitcoin going to recovering it's past losing price I think! now bitcoin staying at a good value then about 10 days ago.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

btc market is the result of economical manipulations driven by greed. do some homework and you will learn that btc code has nothing to do with its market. knowing the difference will help you to progress further. controlled by greed, btc market is complete embarrassment from the view or golden record! to recover means clear out every scam. not possible. but if you looking from a short view of newcomer who bought @ 20k - yea you can call whales' operations as "recovering". had conversation with some "service" that offered coin review. service's team could not read github, but they justify their fee for one review by high price for their graphs and "valuable"  inflation prediction (that can be developed with zero tech knowledge?). looks like you buying same stuff over here Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Yes bitcoin going to recovering it's past losing price I think! now bitcoin staying at a good value then about 10 days ago.
bitcoin is very stable. this becomes very suitable for short-term trading. as prices are only up and down in a stable price range and no significant increase occurs. if possible stockpiling bitcoin would be the best choice. and buy more each falling price.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

Recovery is normal because the price of bitcoin is always variable. If stable, then the price was never going to be fixed. From the very beginning, its price was up and down, so there was no panic. Everyone is happy to know that Bitcoin is being recovered.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site
Right now, bitcoin is surely negative. But, I hope it can recover anytime soon because I am holding a significant amount of bitcoin. Last month, however, bitcoin was already recovering but suddenly dropped its price two weeks ago. To that end, my prediction is that bitcoin will take at least one month to hit the 10k zone. Don't be discourage because bitcoin is at a bad time right now but rather avoid panic selling and just hold.
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:17 AM

The important thing is reversal of bitcoin price from hurt down trend of several months ago, even yesterday I say some correction applied but in general it is up trend of bitcoin price. This trend is important not only to bitcoin but also to a whole of crypto space as bitcoin is a king of crypto space.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

Hopefully that hope comes true and I think it will become a reality, and long bitcoin has experienced a base price, and now and so on I hope it has become a good thing for bitcoin to start rising in price.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

As we can see bitcoin starts recovering but it was just slowly and just look on the market cap of bitcoin it was high hoping it will become trillion so that the value of bitcoin we will see it on the 30000$ and we will never see the value of it on lower on this hoping.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

It's true with what you say, but I think it will come back down a bit for the current price, and it will go up again in the month after the fasting month.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

yes of course with every passing day it has been recovering himself as per predictions and some rumors but experts says it has recover it and now if we see than we say that they are right and bitcoin has been recovering himself with every passing day many people are upset and be panic when its go down and down few months ago but now they are excited.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

Yes, Bitcoin's market needs to be restored as before. If we have bitcoin's market balance then we all can be benefited. This can be achieved by making profit.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

Yes, right now the market is starting to turn green, that means the state of the divorce is beginning to recover, and of course this news is good news for us that holds its special coin Bitcoin. Yes, hopefully the current situation will continue.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

you are very right bitcoin started creeping up this month and this is a fresh breeze of investors who have long waited to benefit from their patience investing with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:11 AM

Yes, Bitcoin prices have recovered for the better. Although it has not risen too high at least it shows that Bitcoin can still survive and reach a high price again. Bitcoin price increase is certainly a very positive impact for all. Hopefully, this can be long.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: