Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin market recovering ?  (Read 588 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

I really hope that it happens. Though in last month,  the price of bitcoin fell a lot but I am sure btc will sonn be back on track.  It won't its customers. Smiley Smiley

It really seems to me that the market is recovering. I am sure, further, the cryptocurrencies will be growing. If you do not get the coins now, later you will have to pay for them much more.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

bitcoin market still trying to recover and I guess we need to wait for a long time because until now, the price still difficult to reach the highest price. after the last highest price in a few weeks ago, bitcoin price is up and down and keep moving like that so far. but I still believe that bitcoin can go higher in the next week or in the next months and we need to be patient to see this will happen.

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site
I think bitcoin it's on stable price right now and that's good that the price is not changing as of now but still bitcoin will recovering to the down time and reach the highest price again anytime.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

Let's drop any worries, come to think of it. After the serious storm, there is always a sunshine. Corrections of the market are starting, thinking that bitcoin and other altcoins are recovering now, makes my feet jumping. Lol. But seriously, I am well confident that it's value will continue to rise.
After worries there are happiness and I think that there was a huge dump in the price in the last few months and now it is recovering back. Hope that the price will be more than $12000 till December 2018. Now people trust again and they are putting their money in it and the market cap in increasing day by day and it is recovering all deficits of the past.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

I don't call myself an expert but I think I can read charts a bit accurately and what I have found is that the uptrend is still not confirmed. We might have broken the previous lower high but still bears are in the control of the market. We might see a couple of 7k before we bounce back above 10k. Moreover whales still control the market so any whale can dump his holding and we can see a market crash. Even the MT GOX fever is not over until now so I think we have to wait for sometime before market recovers.
Bitcoin market is recovering and the price sometimes gets stable and sometimes follows trends. The price last month was 7k dollar and in the start of this month the price increased up to 8k dollar. Few days ago I noticed the market price as 9k dollar but this was a stable price and the price moved around 9k dollar for some time but could not go high as much above from 9k dollar.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

after long time bitcoin price start to recover from last month hopefully it will contineu in possitive site

yes you are right I think it is very reasonable because as long as bitcoin is still circulating and as long as bitcoin still has a very high demand it is certain the price will do a price recovery that will definitely give a loss for those who can not take advantage of the situation to gain profit ..
Yeah I hope so but there are some corrections in the price every day and there is no big increase these days. Today the price is $8600 while yesterday it was $8300 and some days ago the price was more than $9000. It means that the price is bumping and dumping but it is clear that it will rise in the near future and the market of bitcoin will recover and grow more.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

I don't call myself an expert but I think I can read charts a bit accurately and what I have found is that the uptrend is still not confirmed. We might have broken the previous lower high but still bears are in the control of the market. We might see a couple of 7k before we bounce back above 10k. Moreover whales still control the market so any whale can dump his holding and we can see a market crash. Even the MT GOX fever is not over until now so I think we have to wait for sometime before market recovers.
Bitcoin market is recovering and the price sometimes gets stable and sometimes follows trends. The price last month was 7k dollar and in the start of this month the price increased up to 8k dollar. Few days ago I noticed the market price as 9k dollar but this was a stable price and the price moved around 9k dollar for some time but could not go high as much above from 9k dollar.

Let's just hope that it will continue to increase because we see its price  that it is being stable at $8k. Well, this quite a good achievement of its value and hopefully by the end of this quarter it will continue to increase.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Let us pray it will continuing to increase even if slowly but this is true surely. After in the disappointing feelings, here we are all happy.
But we have different opinions, someone says in negative way but there are more than says in positive way. Just sit back and relax, always be patient. This is the key to success.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

Current situation is on neutral.The price of bitcoin is corrected from 7000$ to 8000$.But the price reach maximum value of 9800$,due to some factors.The price is made a stability at 8000$,no need to worry for low value like 7000$.If you brought at the price of 7000$,even now you will get some profit.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

hundreds of times I predict, but always wrong. even many people predict that today is the time for bitcoin to recover again.

but it can only survive a few weeks, and stable at 9k, and then fall again. so I'm tired of predicting bitcoin growth.

I prefer to analyze the price of every exchange and also analyze all the factors that affect bitcoin.

i am only believed that bitcoin will rise and to the moon.
No one is able to give 100% accurate predictions all the time as long as your predictions are more or less correct in terms of the timing and the price of bitcoin can reach or even the direction that the price is going to take, you can make money out of your predictions, just remember to never get overconfident and be ready to admit your mistakes.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Yes, most especially the MtGox fever is still spreading round like flu and every trader is trying to be extremely careful. Recently some funds were moved and a lot of speculations started going on immediately. I feel though that we are actually in a bigger bear flag, but only time will tell. Let's see how this coming days will be playing out anyway as nothing is basically guaranteed now based on how the market can simply end up with a lot of surprises.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

yes you are right I think it is very reasonable because as long as bitcoin is still circulating and as long as bitcoin still has a very high demand it is certain the price will do a price recovery that will definitely give a loss for those who can not take advantage of the situation to gain profit ..
and in fact the price is now on the contrary from last month's drastic decline and in the long term how we can overcome something like this.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

now the market is on the mend, so we are very positive with our investment by waiting for higher price increases, so we are more likely to earn a lot of money at a higher price.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

bitcoin price trying to recovering although we are still far away from the $9k, I am sure that finally, we can get at that price. many of us still trying to hold their bitcoin and wait for the price and they have a big hope that the price can reach more than $9k again soon. I am curious about what happens in the next weeks because usually, the price still increases in the early of the weeks so let's hope that bitcoin price can increase more than now.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Yes it is trying to recover but it does not happen immediately, it needs some time to recover. After a long time the price starts to increase but at the same time it is not continuing. Suddenly the price would decrease, so one cannot judge the the market. But now the market is going to recover because all issues related to bitcoin is just solved and now only positive news spread about bitcoin will pull the market again.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

In the past day it went to drop to the disappointment and worry of many investors but for me that movement was just normal. Anyway today there was an improvement though, and even if many are pessimistic that we cant reach 10k this month is still believe it has a great possibility that it could!
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

I would say that market recovering if the price has reached $ 10,000 and as long as the price is still like this then we can not get profit and recovery, but I'm sure this month the price will soon reach $ 10,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

I don't think 100% recovered with the current value,hopefully it will be better than now all hope the same.There is a possibility this will remain at present value until next June but if there is a little demand up to 9K it will surely explode.

usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Now the price is start to recover with the positive response.Today the price raised to 8300$,it's just a small fluctuation.The desired value of many people is 12,000$,many expect had said the price of bitcoin will reach some maximum in this summer.Their will be huge possibility to reach new maximum peak.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

bitcoin market is recovering on one end and other end we should understand market recovering start when bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars so real recovery only after 10 thousand dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: