Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Scharmbeck and Why Does It Affect Worldcoin? [WDC]  (Read 5993 times)
Sagefit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:03:03 PM

I want to take some time to clear up what Scharmbeck is. As many people know it goes into beta testing in only 6 days and is scheduled to be released in February. We post about it a lot but many of you may not fully understand what it's all about.

What is "Scharmbeck?"

Scharmbeck is an online FinCen approved Worldcoin financial service. Much like Coinbase for bitcoin you will be able to sign up an account and buy Worldcoin directly with US Dollars. This breaks a wall of entry down for those who are not exactly tech savvy and do not want to go through exchanges. Scharmbeck is also a three tier secured online wallet.

What makes Scharmbeck different?

Scharmbeck is not your average online purchasing center. It also is a full blown merchant service. While we can't provide any more detail then this we can tell you that it means Scharmbeck will have efficient and easy application to help everyone purchase things with Worldcoin on a daily, real world, basis.

Anything else?

Did we mention we're in the middle of patenting and developing a killer iphone/android app?

What does this mean for Worldcoin?

This means more volume, more advertisement, easier entry, easier sales, and support from both consumer and seller. It means that Worldcoin has direction and purpose. It means that Worldcoin is unique and truly stands out from all other altcoins.

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:05:44 PM

Seems good. WDC is cheap right now with Scharmbeck around the corner its a nobrainer to buy some coins. I have some shares in the service too. Good faith!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:06:45 PM

Scharmbeck? More like scambeck.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:07:38 PM

Oh the things you say always make me "lol" Smiley

Scharmbeck is the real deal, and we'll see you there in early 2014, when you figured out you missed the boat & still want to get in on the action.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:08:40 PM

The me as a german the name sounds really wrong.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Sagefit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:12:47 PM

It's already a working program and being tested by people on this forum. Not to mention it's incorporated in Arizona, FinCen approved, and completely open about who owns it and their full identities. We go on live media on December 20th in front of 200k people.

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:19:14 PM

It's already a working program and being tested by people on this forum. Not to mention it's incorporated in Arizona, FinCen approved, and completely open about who owns it and their full identities. We go on live media on December 20th in front of 200k people.
That's great. I can get incorporated and FINCEN approved for under $200. Doesn't mean shit.

thest0ckman

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 03:51:17 PM

in six days they start exchanging fiat

i think this coin  is pretty solid , more info here where they are publicly traded.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/60

correct me if i am wrong but no other alt coin has a fiat exchange directly to its' coin,  this difference is huge.

i will be testing their  fiat exchange as soon as it is live in 6 days from now.

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:05:20 PM

And where are the identities of these people? The scharmbeck site is simply signed "the scharmbeck team". Where is the transparency?

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I would love to be proved wrong. Show me you're legit. I'll eat my words.

Until then, this is just another in the long line of schemes crafted by you guys.

Sagefit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:10:12 PM

And where are the identities of these people? The scharmbeck site is simply signed "the scharmbeck team". Where is the transparency?

http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I would love to be proved wrong. Show me you're legit. I'll eat my words.

Until then, this is just another in the long line of schemes crafted by you guys.

These are the Scharmbeck board members.

http://www.worldcoinfoundation.org/board-members

The fact we're going into beta and in front of a live audience of 200k people on a nationally syndicated show isn't enough for you? I guess just wait 6 days and then we can come back to this thread and talk a little more.

I'm not sure what happened to you with UNOCS, I imagine you lost some money but I can assure you this is not that. Nor do we have any connection to real solid whatsoever other then him helping us take care of a bug in our coding at one point.

Not sure what brings on your aggression but I can only say we will prove you wrong shortly and hopefully change your position.

hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:27:36 PM

Scharmbeck needs better marketing. All of the information you are looking for is readily available. WDC has been a bit of an insular community, with the majority of communication taking place in WorldCoin forums and IRC. That being said, WorldCoin and Scharmbeck seem to have the most practical and immediately relevant focus that I have encountered in the alt world.

Scharmbeck is owned by Nathan Gudmunson, Asa Gunderman, and Doug Gilmore. They are all WorldCoin board members. You can read more about their backgrounds here:

http://www.worldcoinfoundation.org/board-members

LLC info:

http://www.bizapedia.com/az/SCHARMBECK-LLC.html

I am signed up for the beta, but have yet to receive access. I have my own doubts about the viability of the business itself, but everything I have uncovered about the effort points to a sincere and legitimate effort.

I believe it will be a huge lift for WDC. I would much rather deal with WDC than BTC as my base currency. Direct USD exchange will make that possible. Slow BTC transfer is a pain and leads to lost opportunity.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:34:49 PM

IMHO that 44-45 hours silence doesn't looks like a very well planned instamine.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 12:29:37 AM

it would be nice if SEPA is added to trade with EUR as well
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:59:44 AM

it would be nice if SEPA is added to trade with EUR as well

Indeed!

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
lmazzola

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

Are there any beta testers out there that can offer up feedback as to how it is working or if it will work?
Sagefit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

Are there any beta testers out there that can offer up feedback as to how it is working or if it will work?

I am currently beta testing it and so far it's been running really smoothly. We have in fact found many bugs that have been quickly handled by the developers. All methods of payment seem to be running smoothly. That includes direct bank ACH for buy/sell, wire transfers and even western union (credit card) should that be you're only method of payment.

digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:20:12 PM

Good job
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:32:40 AM

Man these haters are going to be so mad when WDC jumps in February. Lets see, wait an hour for BTC transactions through Coinbase, I have seen as long as 2 and a half hours or switch to WDC and wait 30 seconds, they don't see the light, yet. Wink

JamesOng

Activity: 509

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

i won`t be interesting of this kind of 'usa bank acct only ' trading platform....good luck!
Jomppe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:43:29 AM

I heard rumors that this coin might be accepted by the legal marijuana sellers in USA? Am I right?
This alone will make a huge difference and especially as the Scharmbeck is up and running the price of WDC should go up due to increased demand.
The smart money is moving towards WDC, the next step is the promotion phase when it will gain more audience and basically go quite high.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: