Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24909 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

Wow! There is a question and answer with the Darren Lui who is a co-founder of this ICO. It will help the investors and supporters to know more about the project and the plans of the team about this ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

It is a good thing they've put the specific pricing of aen token. $0.10 per token is quite a steal for the exclusive services Aenco has to offer.
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and rapidly evolving ecosystem.

I was confused when I read this, how come United States is part of the supporter on Aenco and yet they can't participate in their token sale. Or I was misunderstood the paragraph? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks

I think this is because americans are not allowed to participate in activities such as icos or other related activities, but it does not mean that aenco cannot put up a bank in the US as part of their global platform.
Indeed! The united state have a very strict in terms of cryptos and ICOs so maybe thats the main reason why American cannot be able to join or even participate in such ICOs like Aenco.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Transparency is one of the key. If you always update the member here in this forum it can lure many investors. They will see how this ico works and how it will be in the future . The goals .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

The transparency of Aenco for it's investor is clearly seen on the 57th page of the Whitepaper which describes the entitlement of token in accordance to the daily average of the Btc and Eth invested.

I'm glad to know that information , it's a good thing to realize when a particular project really know the importance of every investors so they value every one of them by being transparent in terms of investment.
Also an affirmative one for me. Being transparent in both parties is a must wherein it really helps to attain their mutual goals that leads to a win-win situation. The way Aenco detailed everything especially the exchanges really plausible and lets everyone to be settled in participating this project without any hesitations and questions to ask.

Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
DriftKing

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There is one here who represents the Aenco and tried to instruct us about our questions. This is the link he gave to me on when we can ask our question freely with a direct answer coming from their co founder. I hope it will help you.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .

You can check them on the 43-48th page of the Whitepaper. It includes their names, background and experiences.

You can also see some of the details of the team on their website and also some of the videos of the team talking about the project and you can see how knowledgeable, reliable they are.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There is one here who represents the Aenco and tried to instruct us about our questions. This is the link he gave to me on when we can ask our question freely with a direct answer coming from their co founder. I hope it will help you.

Great. It will be very helpful to me. I have many queries and question about the project. Thanks to this sir.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

Yes there is, you can check on the first page at the top it says telegram and it will direct you to their channel. There are some admin who can answer your questions.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..
Yes thats true everything you want to know about this project is in the whitepaper and also you can check their website and if you have any question you want to understand clearly check the telegram you can ask the admins

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

The team should updated the investors and supporter of the project according to give an alternative way how to help the project or team to them make it to the right spot again.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

You have a point, but I think the team is prepared in this regard. More projects have never been successful in the past, Team AENCO has learned more to foster and add the things they need to add to this project. Yes, they should be transparent in everything that happens in this project so we know what we should do.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

One stop shop procedure is very amazing combining three of most important in daily life. When i saw rhe video i already amaze even the listed member of the team behind aenco.
Yes that right, This project is really an awesome project because of the collaboration of its team which is experts in each and every field. I believe that this project will go farther and progresses in just a span of time.
This will be greatly be patronize in the near future because of its concept and opportunities it offers in providing health care service.

KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.

that's one of the traits i really like about Aenco, the team itself is on hands-on mode, trying toget in touch to the community itself.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

With a great cooperation and great brains join forces come an awesome project like Aenco. Shoutouts to those individuals who made this project possible and a congratulations for all of you.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

Yes, i agree. The project should have worthy and trusted team members dedicated on developing great platforms such as this.
The concept is new. A blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions providing medical care and support for people in need.
From my personal standpoint, the team is trust-worthy enough regarding their platforms as they issued a detailed information for everyone. Even though they aren't hundred percent in answering our concerns, the real thing here that matter is that, are they really committed in bringing it into a reality whatever it takes not just a platform that might end up nothing just like what others did.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: