Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24913 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
StaticVoid-K

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

so does this accept every type of crypto currency?
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.
that's what I thought, I'm pretty sure they have a pretty good reason to do so, for now lets just wait patiently for further updates, who knows? maybe they will open the ICO to the public soon.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

Of course there's a good reason behind the private sale, pretty sure that they will make it public soon, for now lets trust their decision.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

so does this accept every type of crypto currency?
this specific project has its own token.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:37:39 AM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Dixon Todd

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

I got in this project. I'm interested to see how the owners implement the business.  Good luck guys.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.
the project run for financial solution for those can afford to pay for medical bills so aenco created can anyone can pay later and using crypto you can lend for low interest,

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.
Yes, We will see that they are really think about this project to help everyone and not for just a few groups of people. It is convenient because it can also help people who are struggling with using money how they can save.

Aencoin

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Thanks for your understanding.
We have a few big strategic investors who want to join our private sale. That's why we prolong our private sale period.
h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Greetings DEVs. I got in this business. I am interested to see how the owners realize the business.

I suggest that you should see the white paper for your own better understanding in this project . You will find the important things there especially the scope and purpose of aenco in medical industry.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

No burning of tokens, just for the future offers and pools means that some mining is gonna happen.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

If the finances have been obtained but still no development in terms of innovation or the addition of features, I think the same could not be anything.
h31s3nb3rg

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

If the finances have been obtained but still no development in terms of innovation or the addition of features, I think the same could not be anything.

If that thing happens we should consider that aenco is one of the money grab cryptocurrency in the market but based on what I read on their white paper , I think they are not like that .
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:59 AM

We have a few big strategic investors who want to join our private sale. That's why we prolong our private sale period.
Good to hear, we'll keep supporting this project, we'll work on its progress
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

You can be right, but let's also look at and study the elapsed time. If it is too long, and there is no progress, maybe we can worry about it. I am confident in this project and I am not just discouraged because I know it's good and they are ready for the flow of this project. We can not hasten them but rather provide solid support. For me, anyone who is good at handling finances is not merely used it for nonsense and outdated so I think we should give them time because they know the operation of their project. All they need is support and understanding.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

Good to hear, we'll keep supporting this project, we'll work on its progress
theyalready say the date of period of that investor when they going to invest maybe its good if they have an agreement atleast dev know how long they can extend the private sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: