Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24909 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.
Of course there's a good reason behind the private sale, pretty sure that they will make it public soon, for now lets trust their decision.
Yes, we need to be confident that these delays are best for this project. And yet most of the projects have been delayed because a variety of reasons, and for me it is not an obstacle but it shows more readiness for each project.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.
Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.
Actually, what stopping to all researcher and innovators they do not have budget to pursue what planned and ideas they have. That is why Aeonco developed, to resolve the problem of them.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

This is not just a medical program, it looks more like a financial technology program.
Yes they are not solely for medical problem, they are open for financial support to all innovators and researchers. Actually Financial Support is the big chunk of the features of Aenco.
Yes, It is true that we love and want to protect our health. If you're rich, it's easy for you to care for your health, how about the poor people like me? So for me, AENCO was formed to provide service to everyone and they can help us in two aspects that we face in life "Healthcare and Financial Solution" under one umbrella.
Based on what you have said, it looks like Aenco project really designed to help mankind when it comes in that aspect.
Actually, what stopping to all researcher and innovators they do not have budget to pursue what planned and ideas they have. That is why Aeonco developed, to resolve the problem of them.
True. That’s why a successful ICO is very important to a project. If they can gather enough funds, then they can execute the project smoothly.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

True. That’s why a successful ICO is very important to a project. If they can gather enough funds, then they can execute the project smoothly.
this not about why stop some kind of ico because of didn't  reach the target budget?if the ico is more interested it become more interest and more people are going to invest so the project can collect for target fund like aenco is very interested because this is about for health can solving the problem for paying.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

All projects, plans and life goals require money to begin so researchers are keenly need AENCO to achieve their goals to help many people. But does not mean that researchers can not move without AENCO's help, so AENCO should show that they are eligible to handle this project.

icochain.io

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

we really do need blockchain for med business
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

Too bad the ICO is currently on a private sale, been thinking of investing some, I'm pretty sure they have a a good reason. I guess I'll just have to wait for ICO to be open in public.
Maybe the team have good reason why it is still in private sale. Let's just wait for an update regarding this concern and let's just continue to support Aenco because for sure this will become a successful ICO.

Thanks for your understanding.
We have a few big strategic investors who want to join our private sale. That's why we prolong our private sale period.
Good to hear, we'll keep supporting this project, we'll work on its progress
theyalready say the date of period of that investor when they going to invest maybe its good if they have an agreement atleast dev know how long they can extend the private sale.

I guess they have valid reasons why they conducted the sale privately. I really do hope this wouldn't affect the promotion and the integrity of this project since they're still in the developmental phase and we wouldn't want any unecessary situation that could affect their progress and could hinder the project's target sale.

maxwell2692

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

yes , we sure need it !
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

Aenco has a good combination of  team to sustain the project. They've been consist of smart people like IT professionals for the blockchain expert, Universities and financial professionals. They are engaging more healthtech partners to provide medical solutions and utility to the ecosystem.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

With the improvement of life and science and technology, people are increasingly hoping for the way to treat diseases quickly. It is feasible to integrate a medical service.

Yes thats right,  and Aenco is here to support them to improve and discover ways to treat diseases quickly. 
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

Yes! They need this kind of market most especially a lot of diseases arises. Sometimes man died because there's no equipment which can help or even medicine. Aenco will be the answer for all of this concern.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

I hope this project will finish their first and the end phase of their development.
Because, i really think that the project's gonna be big and more importantly the significant changes and effects of it in the healthcare development, medical breakthroughs and innovation and financial solutions. This is the first and i really hope Aenco will provide major solutions on medical and healthcare financial problems through their platform.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Thanks for your understanding.
We have a few big strategic investors who want to join our private sale. That's why we prolong our private sale period.
Good to hear, we'll keep supporting this project, we'll work on its progress
theyalready say the date of period of that investor when they going to invest maybe its good if they have an agreement atleast dev know how long they can extend the private sale.

I guess they have valid reasons why they conducted the sale privately. I really do hope this wouldn't affect the promotion and the integrity of this project since they're still in the developmental phase and we wouldn't want any unecessary situation that could affect their progress and could hinder the project's target sale.
In my opinion, their prolongation in private sale does not affect the promotion and the integrity of this project because if it can give a negative impact to the project, I think they will not do it. And according to them they did that because of the big investors they target to enter, if they have to do it with other investors maybe it's a bit messy.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

I hope this project will finish their first and the end phase of their development.
Because, i really think that the project's gonna be big and more importantly the significant changes and effects of it in the healthcare development, medical breakthroughs and innovation and financial solutions. This is the first and i really hope Aenco will provide major solutions on medical and healthcare financial problems through their platform.
Yes, this type of project is long-awaited by researchers to provide solid and full support for their plans and ideas. I also believe that AENCO has a standard basis for selecting the institutions they will support. For me, whatever happens I have full support and confidence in this project.

FlipCh

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.
Please do not hesitate to continue investigating this project because there are many flowery words you can apply to this project. And the more you can see what it can contribute to society.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

Please do not hesitate to continue investigating this project because there are many flowery words you can apply to this project. And the more you can see what it can contribute to society.
every project have big contribute to our society but once come from health this not only a big very important to our lives it means the other project is successful why not for the most important purpose of our life.

NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Announcement: Aenco (AEN) will be listed on IDAX https://medium.com/@aencoin/announcement-aenco-aen-will-be-listed-on-idax-fef3b1f65834

Aenco is the world’s First Blockchain based Healthcare Technology Financial Solutions Platform that leverages healthcare technologies with institutional financing, prime brokerage and smart capital solutions under one umbrella.

Aenco platform envisions to capitalize on the strengths of blockchain and decentralized applications, to fuel emerging growth companies and entrepreneurs in tapping a sustainable, and growing ecosystem for its business activities during their ramp-up phase.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

every project have big contribute to our society but once come from health this not only a big very important to our lives it means the other project is successful why not for the most important purpose of our life.
Yes, and each project has its own characteristics that can provide assistance to the Society and our Government is also benefiting from them. Right, it will be more attractive to people if their target is focused on the important things that happen in our lives, so it was done by AENCO.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Yes! They need this kind of market most especially a lot of diseases arises. Sometimes man died because there's no equipment which can help or even medicine. Aenco will be the answer for all of this concern.
It should be, because we need to ride on the development of our technology. Right, if the blockchain is known in our time why we do not combine these types of projects to make their processes easier. And for me, AENCO does not make any mistakes about their actions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: