Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I created MyAltCoins to track all your cryptocurrency assets  (Read 12317 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:26:21 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 12:15:33 AM by silvermetal

My compliments!

I had one week vacation; one week no coins in my head  Grin
Just deleted all the transactions with your new key and imported all transactions again. Now there is no discrepancy anymore between cryptsy and myaltcoins. My balances seems correct Smiley (except for a negative cryptsy points balance, but that is not important for me).

At the moment I do not really understand the graphs yet but that can be me I think Tongue. Because I have a lot of different alt coins I can not see which line belongs to which coin. Is there a way that I can select one alt coin and see only the graph of that alt coin? All the graphs through each other looks complicated. Or is that feature already possible?

Thank you again and a happy new year!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:42:57 AM

Awesome again! The graph are not coming thrugh for me, it appears as a white box, no graph, thanks again!
lucacri (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 05:35:38 PM

At the moment I do not really understand the graphs yet but that can be me I think Tongue. Because I have a lot of different alt coins I can not see which line belongs to which coin. Is there a way that I can select one alt coin and see only the graph of that alt coin? All the graphs through each other looks complicated. Or is that feature already possible?

Thank you again and a happy new year!

You can go in the specific currency and see the graphs just of that. I will make the dashboard graphs better, i don't like them either..

Awesome again! The graph are not coming thrugh for me, it appears as a white box, no graph, thanks again!

Give it a try now, it should load after a few seconds

MyAltCoins.com : keep track of your altcoins
dejikocv

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

Thanks you for this! It is really useful, and a good place to have all my info.

One thing, would be possible to add the wallet address in some place?
Maybe people don't want to publish that info, but I will appreciate it, so I can get it in any place.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

wow! great job! that site is going to be very useful!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mayhui

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

site works fine, link the url in your topic and more will visit
lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

Thanks you for this! It is really useful, and a good place to have all my info.

One thing, would be possible to add the wallet address in some place?
Maybe people don't want to publish that info, but I will appreciate it, so I can get it in any place.

I will add it as soon as i have some time Smiley

Thanks for liking the site!

MassimoJee

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

Lucacri,
I don't know if you already read my tweet so I repeat it here.
I asked you for GLB, you added it, thank you so much, but ...
I think there is a small bug: if I create a new transaction (mining) with GLB, then I can't see anymore the charts (chart area is there, the curves of all coins aren't there !). If I delete the GLB mining transaction everything is fine again.
Congratulation for giving us this useful service.
lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

Lucacri,
I think there is a small bug: if I create a new transaction (mining) with GLB, then I can't see anymore the charts (chart area is there, the curves of all coins aren't there !). If I delete the GLB mining transaction everything is fine again.

Hi Massimo, I tried to replicate your error and I think i managed to solve it. Give it a try (remember that the graphs take quite some time to load unfortunately).

And, thank you for using MyAltCoins Smiley

MassimoJee

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:20:01 AM

Lucacri,

Hi Massimo, I tried to replicate your error and I think i managed to solve it. Give it a try (remember that the graphs take quite some time to load unfortunately).

And, thank you for using MyAltCoins Smiley

Thank you, now everything works fine.

It would be nice to add to USD balance the value converted into EURO (or, better, give the user the option to select the currency he wants).

Definitively all of as users must donate something to you to support this project !

devnullius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

Interesting... Might cut down on my RAM usage with a dozen open wallets ;p

Thank you for programming Smiley

devnullius
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:26:12 AM

Add QQC plz Smiley

lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:31:52 PM

Added QQCoin Cheesy

lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 08:41:49 PM

I just added a system to donate via BTC and/or LTC quickly... so what i'm saying is: DONATE people! This side project is starting to become expensive for me..

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

Your work is much appreciated, but had an idea if you have a Cryptsy account?

Might be easier for some to transfer "donations" via cryptsy trade keys - fast, and no fees, too.

Your trade key allows other Cryptsy users to send you funds for any available currency type. User to User transfers are free and require no waiting for confirmations. Trade keys are receive only addresses and thus you may give this key to anyone you wish.
lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:44:04 AM

The problem with cryptsy is that i wouldn't know who sent me the donation.
as of now i installed bitcoind and litecoind on a dedicated server and created one receiving address for each user..

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:03:01 PM

ABSOLUTELY incredible tool you got there. Thanks so much.
.01 BTC Donation Just Sent.

Questions:
- In MyAltCoins I entered the dollars that I used to buy the BTC with. Now those dollars have their own history and are red. Why? (Perhaps I did something wrong as the dollars (in red) show -1000% and perhaps that is throwing things off.)
-The BTC's I bought with those dollars were bought on average (I used average price) of $150 or so, but under BTC it shows a profit of 135% (should be over 500%, perhaps the USD above is causing it?).

Requests:
-Can you separate our Bitcoin profits/loss from other alt coin profits/loss? (Still have the two connected as now, as we usually by alts with those same BTC.)
-On the Dashboard page, can the colors of the coins listed below (they are all black) match the colors on the exchange rate graph?
-Export/Save - That way we can play with importing date from exchanges and not losing all our data for not.
-Print function or format - Paper Copy, just in case.

Again, thanks for this, will tell others, beautiful site. BEST in this regards.

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 02:17:56 PM

Amazing tool! Thank you for it.

But it appears to slow down my browser very much, is it normal? Some server issues? I hope it's not a hidden keylogger Wink

Please consider adding I0C and Ripple too.

lucacri (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

ABSOLUTELY incredible tool you got there. Thanks so much.
.01 BTC Donation Just Sent.
Thank you!!!

Questions:
- In MyAltCoins I entered the dollars that I used to buy the BTC with. Now those dollars have their own history and are red. Why? (Perhaps I did something wrong as the dollars (in red) show -1000% and perhaps that is throwing things off.)

That's normal behavior. The idea is that you spent X amount of dollars, therefore you are at the moment "in the red" of dollars. Whenever you sell your coins, you'll see that your USD will raise, hopefully to a positive value. It happens with every currency. If you think it's less confusing, i could remove the currencies that are in the red from the list. What do you think?

-The BTC's I bought with those dollars were bought on average (I used average price) of $150 or so, but under BTC it shows a profit of 135% (should be over 500%, perhaps the USD above is causing it?).
That's not right, but check the calculated "avg purchase price" from the BTC page. Remember that it considers also other purchases (ex: sold LTCs to buy BTCs). if that doens't make sense, PM me your username and i'll look at it

Requests:
-Can you separate our Bitcoin profits/loss from other alt coin profits/loss? (Still have the two connected as now, as we usually by alts with those same BTC.)
I don't think i understand your request, can you explain it in other words?

-On the Dashboard page, can the colors of the coins listed below (they are all black) match the colors on the exchange rate graph?
-Export/Save - That way we can play with importing date from exchanges and not losing all our data for not.
-Print function or format - Paper Copy, just in case.
I'm adding them to the list of things to do Smiley Thanks!

But it appears to slow down my browser very much, is it normal? Some server issues? I hope it's not a hidden keylogger Wink

Please consider adding I0C and Ripple too.
The slowdown is because of the graph chart in the dashboard. I do not like it and i will change it soon to something better/nicer

Any exchange for I0C and Ripple with api?

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:07:12 PM

Questions:

That's normal behavior. The idea is that you spent X amount of dollars, therefore you are at the moment "in the red" of dollars. Whenever you sell your coins, you'll see that your USD will raise, hopefully to a positive value. It happens with every currency. If you think it's less confusing, i could remove the currencies that are in the red from the list. What do you think?

I am not sure which is better. Perhaps see what the community says. If it isn't a problem, perhaps just have a button that gives us a choice?

Requests:
I don't think i understand your request, can you explain it in other words?

When I first signed up to your site, I just tracked my alt coins. The percentage given (overall) was nice as it was easy to compare the alt coin profit/loss to my already known Bitcoin profit/loss. Then I thought to add my bitcoins to your tracking page. Now it averages both together and that distorts what my alt coins have done in relation to my bitcoins. Does that make sense?
Perhaps I have it wrong, but doesn't the page average all the crypto's together, or just the alts and BTC is not included?

You are developing a tool that I can see growing huge. It is nice that you are listening to the users as it will just grow faster for all of us then.

Thanks for the quick reply and help,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: