Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to own EOS now!  (Read 321 times)
BitMartExchange (OP)

Activity: 365
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

The EOS.IO software is designed to offer decentralized applications to actually operate in the real world while also being user-friendly.

Throughout much of April, the EOS token has seen price jumps that have taken its market cap beyond that of Litecoin in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

It is the right time to own as many EOS now. Come to buy some on BitMart, a brand new global crypto exchange, just listing EOS these days, the price of EOS on it is relatively lower than many other exchanges. Plus, they don't charge any trading fees! Yes, 0% trading fees!

EOS/BTC and EOS/ETH trading pairs are available on BitMart Exchange. You can start depositing and trading EOS now. Don’t forget to take advantage of our 0% trading fees, offer ends June 1st!

Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

The EOS.IO software is designed to offer decentralized applications to actually operate in the real world while also being user-friendly.

Throughout much of April, the EOS token has seen price jumps that have taken its market cap beyond that of Litecoin in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

It is the right time to own as many EOS now. Come to buy some on BitMart, a brand new global crypto exchange, just listing EOS these days, the price of EOS on it is relatively lower than many other exchanges. Plus, they don't charge any trading fees! Yes, 0% trading fees!

EOS/BTC and EOS/ETH trading pairs are available on BitMart Exchange. You can start depositing and trading EOS now. Don’t forget to take advantage of our 0% trading fees, offer ends June 1st!

indeed EOS is amazing. already entered into many of the largest markets. and the price is very stable.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

I've adready bought EOS and gonna hold it at least until it reaches the total cap of ETH, as I strongly believe it'll do. By the way, be aware that if you hold your EOS in MEW or other Ethereum wallet you need to register your tokens on eos.io website otherwise they can be lost after the token swap during the launch of the main network on June 2.

BitMartExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I've adready bought EOS and gonna hold it at least until it reaches the total cap of ETH, as I strongly believe it'll do. By the way, be aware that if you hold your EOS in MEW or other Ethereum wallet you need to register your tokens on eos.io website otherwise they can be lost after the token swap during the launch of the main network on June 2.

Thank you for your reminder Smiley Yes, EOS has transferred to EOSDAC and hope it is a great success!
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

EOS/Dan is a serial scammer. You will see about this in summer, EOS dump bloodbath
Current price is 195k Satoshi/each

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BitMartExchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

EOS decreased more than 17% today to $14.5, do you guys think it will be better to buy right now or still wait for a while?
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

I think it's expensive now. I think prices will fall, so do not hurry with the purchase
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

At the moment, when the EOS rate drops to nearly 20% in just one day, you should invest right in EOS because I think next week, the price of crypto will recover quickly at 17 dollars. Or you can hold for long-term because this crypto is also very potential because of the top 5 in the cryptocurrencies market.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

EOS is a  good coin but I didn't invested while the crypto market was down because it's still expensive to me.
I even invested on under 50 cents like Ripple, Oyster, Sirin etc.
EOS is for me the strongest ERC20 in the crypto market today and early investors are now lucky due to it's price value surge.

GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

I already bought this token during the bear market. This is a very good investment. It is a pity that I was so stupid that I did not buy it at the very beginning. Although in all lists it was the leader.
Now I read a lot of conflicting opinions about the EOS. Even my friends differed in opinions. It is difficult to predict something in reality.
Sman2546

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

I missed the opportunity of accumulating EOS during the bear market but there is always another opportunity just like when ethereum crashed from over $1000 to $350. I will definitely buy when I see the next opportunity
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

We don't want to miss a ride of our life so yes I did bought some of it. I can't afford to have thousands of it though but yes having hundreds I guess would be enough for me to profit to buy something for myself. I saw this dip to $5 months ago, I should have bought more by that time but saw my btc dip as well. Price of coins are very unpredictable.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

I missed the opportunity of accumulating EOS during the bear market but there is always another opportunity just like when ethereum crashed from over $1000 to $350. I will definitely buy when I see the next opportunity
If you really like to invest in Cryptocurrency still many coins are available in the market. The top most promising platform is Bitcoin but you should hold for one year it will make 2x or 3x profit in future. So next opportunity is now available you should invest in Ethereum it will make 2x profit in next year. But you must trust your investment then only it will make profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

yes you can buy now because compare with last week right now EOS price is low and have chances decreasing the EOS price hence check and invest on EOS
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

They will launch their main-net at this June, so i think there will be a huge dump before that time. With total supply nearly 1 bil, price of EOS now (around 14$) is really high  Huh

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Hi, considering the road map and the actual EOS fashion, yes it is time to hold EOS, or buy some, it is  a good choice
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Two weeks to main net and the price has been depressed. Now is the best time to buy if you want a quick return.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

I don't think it is time to get EOS now. The time was a month ago. Everybody knew that the platform is coming. Now everybody will sell the news.
I passed on EOS, because I don't like the team and their ideology, but there was a quick buck to be made.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

EOS solves one of the many problems that etehreum has and that is the number of transactions that are processed per second, with ethereum becoming more more popular transactions would take longer time to process because it only has 15 TPS while EOS claims to have 1 million TPS, if that is the case than EOS would probably go far and become really popular in the future, so it is defiantly worth cheeking it out.
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

I think you are completely right!

EOS seems to be a great alternative to ethereum. We were going to launch a project on its basis, however, at the moment we seriously think about changing the platform for EOS instead. It shows amazing results in performance (one million (!) TPS instead of traditional 15 ones for ETH) and solves a lot of ethereum issues. Well, fluctuations in the rate are common for cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: