Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum avatar  (Read 992 times)
accord01 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:30:53 AM

I am unable to post my own avatar or choose a forum default avatar.  I ahve tried uploading images or using a url. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:36:15 AM

Yeah dude, it's been disabled because of the security flaw. Theymos is still working on it.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:17:06 AM

You must donate 50 BTC to the forum to get the VIP title and be able to upload an avatar

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:19:04 AM

Yar, rather than fixing the profile picture issue, Theymos just went ahead and commissioned a complete overhaul with new forum software. I'd imagine that you will be able to upload avatars after its completion.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:59:24 AM

Yar, rather than fixing the profile picture issue, Theymos just went ahead and commissioned a complete overhaul with new forum software. I'd imagine that you will be able to upload avatars after its completion.

Probably sooner, but it's a very low priority.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
boyohi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:52:31 PM

Can we at least remove the existing picture?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:57:56 PM

Can we at least remove the existing picture?

Yes, theymos already stated you can PM him for that

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:00:24 PM

*coughs*

AHFDUOHFDSCDSNFUODSHUFOIHQWUWGHEUFHODSHFIOAHDCIDIFPDKAOPSFIOADIOFJAIBDIFIAN!!!
(avatars are disabled)

Thank you.

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 05:40:38 AM

What is high priority right now? Thank god I have my favorite one uploaded! Smiley

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:48:11 AM

What is high priority right now? Thank god I have my favorite one uploaded! Smiley
i'd put bet's on security. Cosmetics are usually the last thing on a list.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 12:08:34 AM

i'd put bet's on security. Cosmetics are usually the last thing on a list.

I dont think there are very many security issues. There should be multiple people working on this. A few for security and a few for "cosmetics".

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: