Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And now, a desi digital currency in the offing-Laxmicoin  (Read 2633 times)
mitts.daki

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:32:11 PM

Dear thenoblebot,

Greetings! Can you please kill 'greedy part' for a minute and think yourself as "Mother India" and try to see Bitcoin from her frame of mind. Hopefully, you'd able to see what I see and mean.

P.S. I don't appreciate Laxmicoin until and unless all information is public. I only appreciate Swadeshi Virtual Currency.

Jai Hind!

Guys,
Hold down and wait for announcement , We will make everything public and it is honest effort but some people want to know before we have announced

We are making every effort to launch but we have legal hurdles and be assured we will make every detail public

BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:41:20 PM

Dear thenoblebot,

Greetings! Can you please kill 'greedy part' for a minute and think yourself as "Mother India" and try to see Bitcoin from her frame of mind. Hopefully, you'd able to see what I see and mean.

P.S. I don't appreciate Laxmicoin until and unless all information is public. I only appreciate Swadeshi Virtual Currency.

Jai Hind!

Guys,
Hold down and wait for announcement , We will make everything public and it is honest effort but some people want to know before we have announced

We are making every effort to launch but we have legal hurdles and be assured we will make every detail public

Laxmicoin,

I request you not to take advantage of Swadeshi sentiment to promote Laxmicoin rather promote it on concept. I sincerely wish your Laxmicoin lives upto communities expectation. Eagerly waiting for further information for further support.

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
mitts.daki

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 02:50:39 PM

Thanks BTCIndia,
Yes we will do our best to live up to community expectation and release right information on right time

We are putting honest efforts and as we mentioned earlier we are open for suggestions and ideas but have patience and wait for right time

It is easy to make comments here but difficult to get reply from Law agencies Smiley

I request this community to write to Indian govt to have policies in place for digital currencies
BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:09:11 PM

Thanks BTCIndia,
Yes we will do our best to live up to community expectation and release right information on right time

We are putting honest efforts and as we mentioned earlier we are open for suggestions and ideas but have patience and wait for right time

It is easy to make comments here but difficult to get reply from Law agencies Smiley

I request this community to write to Indian govt to have policies in place for digital currencies

I understand the mental pain your're going through right now, your feelings bubbling for the government, test of patience you're going through. I mean, every single emotion! I must remind you that, you're not in some desi trade where you just buyandsell like a provision store found in native Indian gali for sake of making money(in the name of organizing market or reducing pain of customer) thereby promoting semi-understood philosophy wrapped in surprise gift of economic imperialism. I believe, you've a vision.Trust me, everything will be okay in end, if you're right.

May god give you god thoughts and power to execute them!

Om Sarvesham Svasti Bhavatu
Sarvesham Shantir Bhavatu
Sarvesham Purnam Bhavatu
Sarvesham Mangalam Bhavatu
Om Purnamadah Purnamidam
Purnaat Purnamudachyate
Purnasya Purnamaadaaya
Purnamevaa Vashishyate
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti

mitts.daki

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:12:03 PM

Thanks BTCIndia, Appreciate it
BTCIndia (OP)

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:14:20 PM

Thanks BTCIndia, Appreciate it

I appreciate you appreciating me that I appreciated you for task that would be appreciated in future.
Keep it up! Tongue

mitts.daki

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:14:42 AM

Guys, This is my fear
I understand Laxmicoin is delayed but this is my fear

Indian Bitcoin Exchanges Suspend Operations Following RBI Warning
http://www.coindesk.com/indian-bitcoin-exchanges-suspend-operations-following-rbi-warning/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: