Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
Tatars kun

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

Very few small businesses can make it on self funding alone. Not everyone has millions of dollars saved up to start their company off with full coffers. Luckily with startups popping up left and right, there is a lot of attention on who raised how much money how quickly; this can give you and your business an idea of what it can accomplish. However, there’s a lot to learn before running a successful fundraising campaign, and there are a lot of ways to mess it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Small investors, potentially getting pressure from big investors.
Many small investors have missed the opportunity because big investors would take it first, and many facts in the field show big investors will continue to fight small investors in various ways to fight for something very large for example by spreading FUD, when the bitcoin price drops drastically Small investors may only be able to buy a few whereas at that time it is the best time to buy bitcoin, in the hope of making a profit one day

evermak

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

With small capital, you will get very less return especially in case of coins like bitcoins which are very costly these days. So your best bet is some new coin worth few cents currently.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The problem with having a small capital is that you will have some restriction in your plans because you cannot immediately implement such plans especially if it is costly since you are lacking of funds. It teach you to be patient and to strive hard because you wanted to earn bigger profit. The bigger the capital, the faster it is for you to achieve your target profit if it is just small. In trading, you tend to use a bigger chunk of your capital so that you can get higher profit so it is more risky compared to people with bigger capital since they need small chunk of capital to achieve the same amount of profit.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Problem with having a small capital is of course returns is small as well unless there is a sudden high demand on the product that you are selling then you can increase the mark up per item specially if the product is fast moving meaning 100 pcs can be sold per day. I don't mind starting with just small capital as long as the return of capital is daily. Businesses like a restaurant in a high foot traffic is a good one. Anything that is used daily is also a good business.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

The challenges for small investments is that, you will earn small income as well that you really need to take so much time and effort to make it grow. So, I think you better to invest a bit higher but within your capacity. Just invest money that you can afford to lose as the basic principle and do remember that.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Small investment will result on slow flow of income. Profit can get is also proportional so it will small too. It takes time to gain profit betond you funds. This is the challenge of having a small funds in investment dont expect too much profit.  For example , yoi invested  40$ and after a month you profit was 20$ while if 100$ in just a month 50$. Something like this situation

Yes its true, the main challenge of small investment is if you invest small then your profit is small too and it takes a long time to get your profit if your investment is small. Small investors should need patient because it takes time to wait especially in bitcoin because of the price is not stable.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

Challenges for me in Small Capital is Depression. Because of small investment, profit also small. Depression, that hopefully I have more and big investment.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Investing with small or big capital has its own challenges but a major challenge that can happen for investing with small capital is low returns. The units of coin value might be low as to what one is expecting because of the low capital put in.
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Small capital in my experience usually means the investor makes bigger risks because they don’t have much to loose but a lot to gain.
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

challenge of small invertor, they must have high speculative power.
because declines and price increases mean a lot to them.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

I want to believe that part of the reason of investing small is because of fear and probably low in cash. The major challenge in small investments are definitely low turnout in profit. You are limited in expansion and it will also take time in building up from the little invested. If invested funds are lost, it is then a sorry case. But I expect the persons with the little funds to be more careful in any investment at all.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

I think that there are numerous downsides for having a small budget as an input into an investment since you will be having a too low income/profit/gain that isn't worth all the trouble you'll be going through in the process of the pre-investment research . You will also be fed up with it at a certain time and eventually ignore it since it'll be making you a few cents per day at max , which is really frustrating and demotivating to keep up with . But most importantly , you are at a risk of loosing your resources no matter how small is your investment , so it's really not worth investing small values IMO since the profit won't be worth the trouble ..
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

For me small capital investment comes with so many 'ifs' - 'if I had invested much in that project, I would be making blablabla', that is when the investment goes well. On the other hand, so many 'Thank goodness I didn't invest much there' when the investment goes wrong. That is human nature. I don't think large capital means a project or an investment will succeed. No, it does not. I have seen small investments groomed to become bigger within a short time.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

Investing with small capital will have a small profit. Although lesser rate of returns have less risk. So the question is, are you contented with the rate of returns? So everything depends on what type of investor you are.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

There are really not many people who can invest in crypto money. Various ads promise that bitcoin can get you rich quick. As always, investors should be very vigilant with schemes that promise quick profits.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I think the main challenge for  small investors is how they can manage the limited capital so that their business can run smoothly and earn considerable profits. If they can do it then they will succeed. We must also have a different way to solve the problem if something happens that we do not want. For example our small business capital we need additional capital again to run our business, then we must have a solution to solve it. So all the big or small challenges depend on how much we are prepared to face the problems that arise in our business.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

Investment is buying a certain durable goods for the purpose of future profit, it is like allocating your wealth not for present use but for future benefits. If you are having an investment with small capital, be sure that you chose a decent investment that promises higher possibility of bigger return. In a way that, you can still manage to recover if risk pop up in to the picture. Consider options and offers to avoid major loss and financial failure.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

The main challenge I can see for the small time investors that only have the capability to sustain small funding of capital is that they are prone to risks of loss and regret upon investing because once he have already given all that he have, and the investment he have put up turned into a breakdown, it will be really a great loss for him knowing that his expected profit were all gone together with all his capital unlike those big time investors that can put up into many trials of investment until finding such investment that is suitable for giving progressive profit provision. The limit was nearly on his own hand if a small time investor have put out his capital into an investment because there is no turning back so he must assure that he have entered a right track.

laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

There are really not many people who can invest in crypto money. Various ads promise that bitcoin can get you rich quick. As always, investors should be very vigilant with schemes that promise quick profits.
Yes true some people can't invest in crypto money because lack of funds to take the risks in crypto world. The point is the challenges that invest small capital can earned small also. It might lose if not undergo proper invest into good project. That's also good let us not invest that offer instant profit some of it are scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: