Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

the main challenge of small investment is if you invest small then your profit is also small and take long time to get your profit if your investment small. Small investors should be patient because it takes time to wait especially in bitcoin because the price is unstable. at its core for small investments should keep trying and be patient as the effort does not betray the results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

the small capital is hard to grow fast .. it's time to get your small investment grow .. you should be patient and have patience because this is the key to a business development especially and you start with small investment.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

the small capital is hard to grow fast .. it's time to get your small investment grow .. you should be patient and have patience because this is the key to a business development especially and you start with small investment.
Even the heading will tell you the challenges already and it is the small capital that people use to invest initially. With small capital all that you are going to get is small profits alone which is better than no profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

If you invest small amount then don't expect huge profit immediately. Your patience and your skills will be put in test so be prepared. Long term investment is the best if you have a very limited capital in your hand.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

It is a big test and challenge for us since we've only got small capital, we are expecting a lower profit from it as well which actually sometimes make us hopeless about our investment. However, there are lucky people who are able to get a good profit from just a small capital though their patience. That's the reason why I believe that it is still the reason why patience is still a requirement in investment.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

actually, not just a small investor who has a challenge, the big investor has a challenge too, it's just how the investors solve the challenges and problems that will occur.
because big investors start with small investors and why he/her can be a big investor because he/her can solve his/her challenges and problems very well...

kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

The main challenge of small capital is that it takes a lot of time to become big capital and it is difficult for the investor to have patience.Besides,there is a lot of impact on the market, the investor's ability, the position of the new investor, and so on.

dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

The main challenge of small capital is that it takes a lot of time to become big capital and it is difficult for the investor to have patience.Besides,there is a lot of impact on the market, the investor's ability, the position of the new investor, and so on.

Our investment really depends on the amount of our capital so If you have a mall capital you can try investing in cryptocurrency which is lower in value and hold it for long term until the price becomes higher.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:52:16 AM

yes investment with small capital requires more effort, good knowledge to choose it as a future asset.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:55 AM

what challenges small entrepreneur or small business now a days is how to cope up during trying hard day...at the beginning..its always been the hard part with small capital you really have to think of ways how to make it grow and how to sell or advertise your product, and how to invest that will support your business.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

In principle, an advantage in the business that we do, one of them depends on the amount of capital we have. I say that an investment with a small amount of capital will produce a small profit as well.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

Any kind of investment starting with small capital would be successful if we handled it better, many investor handled in different aspects of investment was succesfull because of the key to success which are  "perseverance" and "patience" i don't mention what investment is better specifically for us, the important is we pursue our self to
apply  the 2 different key to become successful before we enter into investment. That's also the big challenges for all of us.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

I own a small shop and I am just a small businessman. The hardest part for me is changing my capital to add resources to my business because customers are not always there plus the money I get is for my operational costs.

You can consider taking loan for your business. I do not give this advice for investing in crypto but business is quite different. For instance, if you are running a business for some years and are able to make decent returns, you can scale it up with loan. There is very less risk as the business it already set.

Banks will also be happy to give you loan for this purpose.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

I think just waiting if we dont have any money more to invest. We should not push our self when we start investing our money because some investment have high risk and its better we are using our idle money.
Better not using loan from banks and keep using idle money
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

The most challenging part for people's investment with a small capital is choosing a crypto that can lead them to grow or success because if mistake happeneds in choosing a right crypto can lead to a person think that this kind of business was wrong like those people who experience of losing their investments or being scammed in investing in choosing wrong people.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

For me it is okay to start in a small capital in business as long as your business can really earn and from the profit you can get you can save it so little by little you can add it from your first put up money. I believe that not all successful bussiness starts from BIG capital ,small investment has a chance to be successful too. A person who love what he is doing and with hardwork will be blessed .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

Investment with a small capital means having a small profit also and when you earn your profit together with your capital it will become big capital so when you invest again you can earn a bug profit and so fort even applied in small business starting with a small business that is profitable time will your business will grow.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

Small investments means smaller return and profit. But if you play your cards right, that small investment could become your seed to grow it into a more substantial earnings. The good side also is if you lose your small investment then the loss would also be minimal. But then again, i still believe in dreaming big.
No, I believe that no loss is a loss at all. Every good thing and bad thing as well, are for your betterment. Like just think of a person who is trading. If he got profit, that is definitely better for his life and investment. And other case, that would be able to learn new things from his mistake which will definitely not be repeated and the next time, it would be a solid profit for him.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

The smaller your investment will be, the smaller your profit that you will earn too since you can only buy a small quantity or even just a chunk of the crypto that you are going to invest to. A small capital can't also give you a diversified portfolio since it is only limited to those cryptos that you like most.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

I think the only cahllenge on that is how can you make your small capital into a big capital. There are lot of way making profit grow but the common is invest it to an initial coin offering or trading the other quetly hard especially when your biggener
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: