Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the challenges for investment with Small capital?  (Read 4085 times)
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

The amount in investment is not the problem but the skills of the investors and the right market.I have seen small amounts turning into an empire.The small amount can make great changes to the investors who starts right.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
Merited by Niobeh (1)

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

Like in cryptocurrency if you had only small capital then the you need to wait for a longer terms before you can take a big profits while those having big capital with a small changes in the price going up you had already a good profits and no need to wait for longer terms considering that crypto had a volatile movements those who had big capital had an edge as they can play around their money even if with the small price changes.

sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

The challenge (main of) is that you would not see a big difference at the beginning, so it would be hard to stay inspired and work
Christian31

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The challenge for small capital is the earnings is also small. But I believe it will never be a hindrance for your success in any kind of business. As long as you are determined, for sure you will be successful.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

In my own opinion, investing on cryptocurrency in just a small amount is just fine as long as you are earning profit because if you are going to trade in the market then you will still make a way in order fro you to multiply your coins.
frankywill

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

For me the challenge was that I wanted to invest in many currencies, but bounded with my budget can afford only 2 or 3 of them top ones
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

In terms of investment with small capital for opening takes a lot of sacrifice specially for the starting period, and your success also sometimes depends on the kind of business you want to venture, one of the main challenges is competition, there are lots of competitors now a days that offers many kinds incentives, freebies etc good packaging is also one and promotion, you've got have good team, right connection to others and one who has heart and does not afraid to take risk in business

johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

for me investment with small capital in krypto for us also no problem but with a small profit too. if you really get more profit you can do now, because bitcoin prices are now also low, so you will get many benefits.
arteme

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

In order to make money with small investment, you will have to wait longer. Another challenge is that you might not be able to invest in big coins which are very costly.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

The first and foremost challenge in a small time investor is the lack of funds to invest. This means that they cannot rebuild as fast as the rich people because they lack the resources and have only gained too little to nothing hence they do not have enough savings to back them up if they need to rebuild their investments to get back what they lost.

I totaly agree also one of their challenges is that they after they get their profits along with their ROI, they then to use all their profits per for personal use since they really need it. So they cannot have a bigger investment the for the next time. This is not to mention that their risk is much greater since most of they are already putting most of their capital and if they lose they have no money to reinvest again.
In addition to your comments, those with small capital investments are always afraid when the market drops. Because they are so nervous, they make decisions that are not clear. Since then, they have been losing money on the Crypto market. I think that if you have more or less capital then if you invest in Crypto then take risks and hope that your coin will increase to the future moon. That is the motivation for you to hold them.

kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Small capital for investment is a big challenge to an investor, but it is not about the value, it’s the matter of patience and hardwork. If you are determined to reach your goal  even how small your capital is, you will be successful as long as you know how to deal and manage your work/business. You also have to be wiser and smart by thinking of your own strategy on how to make your business grow. So at the end the investor with small capital has a big outcome if he knows how to manage his business.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

I have found it challenging to participate in investing until becoming a "qualified investor".  The rules for becoming qualified are very insulting, in my opinion. You basically have to be rich. The implication is that having wealth means you will make good choices, but a poor person with a PhD in economics won't. This rule keeps people from most real investments and instead directs normal people into vehicles like a 401K. Banks love the 401K because you put up 100% of the capitol, take 100% of the risk, all in the hope of receiving 1/3 of the profit. It is a stupid investment if you have other options.

However, there are some loopholes I have used in the past. For example co-ops. The co-op where I grocery shop was looking to expand it's business and needed capitol. I knew it was a good business with a real plan and would be successful. Because I am a member I am also a part owner in the co-op. You can invest in your own business, so I loaned them the money. Technically this was a loan to "my" business.  They built the new location and I was repaid with interest. This is something I could not do if it were a normal private business. 

There is always gold. Not likely to skyrocket, but also not likely to tank. And you can build up a treasure over time.

Starting your own business is another option. It does not have to be huge. Think of the insane profits of selling snow cones, balloons, and popcorn out of a trailer. You are literally selling water, air, and seeds.

Collecting can work if you have a talent for it. Most items depreciate over time, but some things like quality art, fine guns, collectible cars, etc. can appreciate. But again, this is skill based. If you don't know anything about baseball then you are not going to do well buying collectible baseball cards. 

Hope this is a start.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

In my own opinion, investing on cryptocurrency in just a small amount is just fine as long as you are earning profit because if you are going to trade in the market then you will still make a way in order fro you to multiply your coins.
Yes. Depending on the income situation we decide to invest more or less in the Crypto market, here they do not have any rules about how much money we have to invest in, so we are free. invest. But if you have less capital invested in the market then you will be mentally unstable if the market drops, so the first thing you should calm down psychologically.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

The main challenges for small investor is they can make small profits and it need a long term to gain a big profits soon.so it needs patients to do that small capital.unlike big investor that they earn profit so fast but it depends on their strategy.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

I don't think there is much of a difference between small capital and large capital. Of course profit depends on the capital so for a small capital, we will not expect to match profits with those that have lots of capital. Still there is a chance to match them long term depending on how you manage your portfolio and how determined you are.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

The challenges for small capital is on how can generate a big profit so for holding 6 to 7 months don't expect to get a high return of profit but the good thing is still possible to get a profit then after getting profit you can start rolling all your earnings maybe you can invest to the other crypto but we need to invest time and patience also.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

I don't think there is much of a difference between small capital and large capital. Of course profit depends on the capital so for a small capital, we will not expect to match profits with those that have lots of capital. Still there is a chance to match them long term depending on how you manage your portfolio and how determined you are.
Totally small and big capital has a huge difference but it depends in a person on how he value the money to create more money or to lose it. Big amount can eventually give you a bigger profits from one point to another with a small scale percentage while having small amount will require you to make a much higher price to say that you earn profit. The loss would be also equal to the higher so big losses in small movements and for small was small amounts of losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Totally small and big capital has a huge difference but it depends in a person on how he value the money to create more money or to lose it. Big amount can eventually give you a bigger profits from one point to another with a small scale percentage while having small amount will require you to make a much higher price to say that you earn profit. The loss would be also equal to the higher so big losses in small movements and for small was small amounts of losses.
we have to know about profit percentages.small or big capital has same revenue in same percentages ,altough in nominal dollar  big capital shows bigger.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

In the study of economics, Investment mean any addition in physical stock as well as stock of finished goods,  or you can say any putting money in anything for the motive of profit.I want to know your opinion that what are main challenges for small investors in any type of business now a days, If he/she has nothing after his investment?

if we want to invest, better, if we have capital, because the capital is also important, if your capital is small, sometimes the profit is not we can overall, then if still small capital, labih well kept first.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

It can not be denied that investment is tempting. Many people earn the coffers of wealth because of the benefits of the investment they make. But not a few people who still lay with the world of investment, but they want to have it only they do not dare to start for fear of risk. No doubt they are looking for a safe point by simply relying on ordinary savings. The biggest challenge is that you will have trouble developing your investment. everybody knows what is the actual investment formula !

small capital = small profit
bigger capital = bigger profits too.

Unless you have expertise as a great financial manager and can grow a small capital to be large which still it has a huge odds .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: